Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Comments (Page 2,157)

Showing posts 43,121 - 43,140 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waco 1909

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
What is the deal with tying a dead chicken around a child's neck? Never heard of that before. Why would anyone do that?
The democrats have a dead chicken tied around their necks.They call it Obamacare.
Waco 1909

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell me a damn thing about Liberty and Freedom old man. My 12th generation great grandfather Samuel Allen stepped off the "Mary and John" boat May 30, 1630 at Nantasket, Massachusetts. That was just ten years after the Mayflower. And to break it down for you a little more that was 146 years before the Declaration of Independance. That's 383 years of fighting for Liberty and Freedom. Today I also fight but I use my trigger finger in the voting booth:)
Nobody can tell you a damn thing, period.I don't care if your ancestors floated over on a whale turd.Can't wait to cancel your vote, you supercilious jerk.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, that's people with some sick minds that would do this to a child. I believe this situation is one where I'd have to go Taxpayer on the adults that had these children. I haven't read anything about the reasoning of the dead chicken being tied around the child's neck. Again, this falls in the category of people parenting, adopting or fostering children strictly for monetary reasons and I hope they burn them a good one.
Which is just another testimony why Foster Care is not always the best solution for the child.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell me a damn thing about Liberty and Freedom old man. My 12th generation great grandfather Samuel Allen stepped off the "Mary and John" boat May 30, 1630 at Nantasket, Massachusetts. That was just ten years after the Mayflower. And to break it down for you a little more that was 146 years before the Declaration of Independance. That's 383 years of fighting for Liberty and Freedom. Today I also fight but I use my trigger finger in the voting booth:)
BFD, I guess your the only one with old ancestors. My ancestors were already here when yours graced us with their presence. They brought disease and pestilence to these shores. That aside, I can't help but notice that you Democrats are running from that pesky Obamacare issue. Nice of you guys to buy votes by postponing enrollment till after elections. Ain't gonna help.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just another testimony why Foster Care is not always the best solution for the child.
In this case it wasn't, but how about the thousands of children that are fostered and do just fine? Let me guess, you just want to keep giving parents as referenced the case I posted for you, which you failed to mention, money hand over fist and they don't work, don't take care of their children and everything will be just fine??

What is your solution?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Talking politics with State is like trying to teach algebra to a pig.All it does is to frustrate you,and piss off the pig.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Very well said! Our forefathers did not forge our way; our WWII troops did not sacrifice all just to have us sell the farm in the end. A stand must taken. Today instead of arms and bullets our weapons are the vote. We have mid-term next year and 2016 is close. Cock and Lock and fight. The power of the vote is a most powerful weapon if people will use it right.
I hear what you are saying. But we have the problem of this government buying vote with our tax dollars. Then we have just plan voter fraud. The more a person leans on an unsure support, the more certain he is to fall. Edmund Burke observed that people never give up their liberties except under some delusion. Probably no other belief is now so much a threat to liberty in the United States as the one of democracy, by itself alone, guaranteeing liberty. It is proven that a government can enslave its citizens. Enough kings, emperors, generalissimos, and fuhrers have done so to establish that fact quite conclusively. If an act of government in any country violates the liberty of the individual, it is of little importance who did it or how they came to have the power to do it; it is of little importance whether a dictator gained their power by accident of birth, by force, or by the vote of the people. We are still itís slaves. Democracy is not Liberty or Freedom but it can be used to destroy both.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we have lost are freedom. Keep voting your communist trash into office. Your are a coward.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooo....WOW!!!!!!!!!!We 're among INBREED ROYALTY! You definitely have a lot of l\liggers and incest in your woodpile going back that far in history, Your Highness High Yellow Redbone Heinie Hole! We can tell by the way you post. Samuel Allen, AKA Kunte Kinte, stepped on Mary's and John's shit right off their dingy.
Waco 1909

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Ben made Allen mad.Now she's pretending to be Ben, throwing a racist rant at her own self.That Allen as crazy a nutcase as you'll ever see.
Waco 1909

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

What's the matter Allen, not enough guts to use your own name? Gutless democrat that's about what I expected.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

American family hate radio claims naval officers were fired by progressive liberals because they are NOT gay. I guess accepting cash, concert tickets and prostitutes in return for taking US ships into ports operated by Glenn Defense Marine Asia so taxpayers could be charged inflated prices is OK .
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

you know we'd all love to hear the PLAN
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Here is a solution for you.Don't lie like a dog .That's a good start.Starting with the Liar-in-Chief.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

You know I am serious. This is an opportunity for republicans to show that they have a plan, can implement a plan and can provide leadership to solve a problem instead of crying, whining obstructing , pissing and moaning. If there is a plan, lets hear it.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooooooooo....WOW!!!! !!!!!!We're among INBREED ROYALTY! You definitely have a lot of l\liggers and incest in your woodpile going back that far in history, Your Highness High Yellow Redbone Heinie Hole! We can tell by the way you post. Samuel Allen, AKA Kunte Kinte, stepped on Mary's and John's shit right off their dingy.
Waco called me a racist for using the word 'Redneck'. Let's see what he does to Ben for using the 'N' word (Diguised 'N' so it wouldn't be rejected by Topix.) Double standard, Waco, or do you really hate racism from Republicans, too? Ben, your use of the word shows your backwards ignorance. Try to establish a better choice of words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco called me a racist for using the word 'Redneck'. Let's see what he does to Ben for using the 'N' word (Diguised 'N' so it wouldn't be rejected by Topix.) Double standard, Waco, or do you really hate racism from Republicans, too? Ben, your use of the word shows your backwards ignorance. Try to establish a better choice of words.
Well old SOF, what happened to your argument with me about children can be taken from their children because the parents don't work? Noticed my case wasn't from whatever state you said. What say you?

The best part was not only did they remove the children, a TPR was accomplished quickly as a resolution, because unlike you, many see that some people ain't gonna work.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case it wasn't, but how about the thousands of children that are fostered and do just fine? Let me guess, you just want to keep giving parents as referenced the case I posted for you, which you failed to mention, money hand over fist and they don't work, don't take care of their children and everything will be just fine??
What is your solution?
My solution would be to join the Employment Security Commission with DSS in a fierce campaign to find jobs for those on the Welfare rolls. Recruiters already in these agencies need to visit business throughout the state to effectively match applicants with jobs. Of course, these would probably be low skill jobs paying minimum wsge for the most part.The business owner would get a good tax break for hiring people formerly on the rolls. I would keep thier food stamps and day care provisions active for a one year period. People would be working and have more of an incentive to work and in the long run may develop some pride in doing so. Congress also needs to raise the minimum wage to a livable standard. ESC and DSS needs to end some of their cushy do nothing office jobs and get out and do some work that is meaningful and would save the taxpayer a ton of money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you the Topix sissy pants? Why do you always want someone else to fight your fights? Fight your own fights coward. Have you ever thought people don't call other people out on your behalf because they don't give a flying fig about if a post hurt your feelings? That's not a double standard, it's just they don't care. Get it!! STOP WITH THE WHINING!!!
Waco 1909

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn good and well that wasn't Ben.I believe I already pointed that out.Are you that dense?
Waco 1909

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

State, I assumed that was Allen on the fake Ben post.Was it you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,121 - 43,140 of54,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arlington Discussions

Search the Arlington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jun 28 FinLly some relief 7
Jonesville Music Thread May '14 Musikologist 2
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
Bray Family Jan '14 Jennie 2
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wow 1
•••
•••