TSF

Greenville, NC

#44423 Nov 14, 2013
Electing more idiots with no vision, no plan , no intelligence, no education, no leadership ability with their hands out and noses stuck up the a$$es of lobbyist for the rich, foreign governments , foreign corporations and special interest will not be a solution. Its time for solutions instead of the party of stupid BS. If anyone of any party with integrity and even minimal leadership ability develops workable strategies to get our dysfunctional government moving forward, I will vote for them.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The solution will begin in November of 2014.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44424 Nov 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be damned. I agree wholeheartedly.
None of us are very surprised.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44425 Nov 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Go read Obama's statement of this morning on Obamacare, and get back with me then.
Must have been difficult for Obama to pack pedal that much and still he had no cogent answers as to how to fix his "Oh-nocare. It was was painful to watch the leader of the greatest country in the world admit (if he's to be believed) he was clueless about the computer glitches, insurance companies cancelling health insurance because of his Oh-nocare and that he had repeatedly lied to the American people saying they could keep their healthcare. If he's learning what's going on in the White House from the news on TV (which he admitted), why is the dodo bird in office? It makes me doubt your sanity for voting for a man that is so clueless.

On the other hand, it was quite comical to watch him eat crow. He was sucking up to the American people better than a Hoover. He did show he can multitask if need be, he can back pedal, eat crow and do a good impression of a vacuum cleaner with all that sucking up.:)

Get back to me when Oh-nocare tries to force insurance companies to take back customers they have canceled. It's not legal and that comes from Howard Dean aka a bigger Dem/lefty than you ever thought about being.

Allen

Penrose, NC

#44426 Nov 14, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who brought up the sex act location. Seems it bothers Democrats more.
In the conversation of who one would support for POTUS, it was you who brought up Jindal, his back ground and life long accomplishments. So did you or did you not lead us to believe that you yourself would be a 2016 Jindal supporter? If so, then that leads me to believe, that you like Jindal, believe that you are a member of the "party of stupid".
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#44427 Nov 14, 2013
Both parties are the stupid. The two parties and their thugs have held America hostage long enough. Both are controlled by special interests and corporate money. The same corporations that have shut down American jobs and aided in crippling the economy in the name of higher profits from reduced labor. I am all for capitalism and free enterprise, but I am also all for keeping Americans employed. Democrat or Republican makes no difference in the long run. Both parties have turned their backs on the American people. The greed movement of the 80's has come back to kick us.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44428 Nov 14, 2013
Washington State rejects Obama"fix"....
yhjgc

Scranton, PA

#44429 Nov 14, 2013
thxgfv
yhjgc

Wilkes Barre, PA

#44430 Nov 14, 2013
nbv
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44431 Nov 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me doubt your sanity for voting for a man that is so clueless.
Madam Queen, I would humbly suggest that sanity seems to be very foreign to you. What does our affairs matter to you as you have abandoned the country? It's ours now. Don't get into OUR business. Our sincere thanks. A loyal Subject of the USA, Arnold

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#44432 Nov 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you three idiots?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44433 Nov 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you three idiots?
No with you agreeing with the racially suggestive comment about Obama. You own it. Wear it.

Location hidden

#44434 Nov 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam Queen, I would humbly suggest that sanity seems to be very foreign to you. What does our affairs matter to you as you have abandoned the country? It's ours now. Don't get into OUR business. Our sincere thanks. A loyal Subject of the USA, Arnold
Arnold, don't be a hater because I had enough sense not to vote for Obama and could read the writing on the wall. Don't blame me because you believed everything Barry told you on the campaign trail to get your vote and you've been hoodwinked along with the rest of the country that voted for him. You think because you're black you're special to Obama. He used you like slave owners used your ancestors. You were a means to an end. He owns you now, so looks like you're right back at square one. Remember, I have dual citizenship, so I can get into YOUR business anytime. An informed subject of the USA, Bacon.

Location hidden

#44435 Nov 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Arnold, "The Truth" will set you free...and we've read that on many occasions.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44436 Nov 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, don't be a hater because I had enough sense not to vote for Obama and could read the writing on the wall. Don't blame me because you believed everything Barry told you on the campaign trail to get your vote and you've been hoodwinked along with the rest of the country that voted for him. You think because you're black you're special to Obama. He used you like slave owners used your ancestors. You were a means to an end. He owns you now, so looks like you're right back at square one. Remember, I have dual citizenship, so I can get into YOUR business anytime. An informed subject of the USA, Bacon.
LOL
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44437 Nov 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Arnold, "The Truth" will set you free...and we've read that on many occasions.
LOL again!
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44438 Nov 15, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone of you Republicans go into a mindless rant when asked to analyize the Bush Administration because none of you can think of any real positives to relate. Everyone! You consistently by pass the question at hand and go into your standard hating of Obama rant. And your party may be considering another Bush to run for President? Shows you just how insane your party has gotten, and along with the tea party faction, you go down further every day. If you by pass Chris Christie, you will lose again in 2016, but that is your problem now isn't it? Bobby Jindal is correct. The party of stupid is only getting dumber. You are part of the living proof on the grassroots level. Dumb on!
Why did your guy give another year on insurance policies???? I wouldn't talk about dumb if I were you. You sound pissed because your guy came out yesterday and said I lied. You keep backing this guy and he keeps coming out AFTERWARD saying I didn't know now I gotta try this. You voted for him, you wear it, own it.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44439 Nov 15, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
In the conversation of who one would support for POTUS, it was you who brought up Jindal, his back ground and life long accomplishments. So did you or did you not lead us to believe that you yourself would be a 2016 Jindal supporter? If so, then that leads me to believe, that you like Jindal, believe that you are a member of the "party of stupid".
How many names did I "throw out"? Typical Democrat, didn't read the bill, but passed it anyway.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#44440 Nov 15, 2013
Obama"rules of engagement"causing hundreds of American lives in Afghanistan to be lost..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#44441 Nov 15, 2013
Obama replacing hundreds of competent military leaders with incompetent Obama"yes men", loyal to him......

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#44442 Nov 15, 2013
Trade deficit with China at all time high....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not so hot! Aug 26 Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Aug 26 Words 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug '14 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '14 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Mar '14 PBryant 1
•••
•••
•••