Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43654 Oct 26, 2013
In six weeks, the Obama tax penalties begin...better man those phones, folks! If you don't sign up to toss your money away on Obamacare, the Tax Man Cometh! That"no bid"contract that was awarded to the Canadian company (owned by a classmate and crony of Michelle Obama) has not worked out so well! They call it GRAFT!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43655 Oct 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really stupid. I know no one reads Topix and this does not influence votes, but what you convey on here is what a majority of Republicans express in their daily lives. The Republican mouth piece, Fox News, expresses it everyday. You are typical Republican. You think you can continue to put people of different races and lower socio-economic status down by your 'uppity and better than thou attitudes' and still get them to support your party in elections. Is your party really that stupid?
So you admit that the Republican party isn't selling out and pandering to get votes, like the democrats? The democrats promising healthcare, phones, cars, next thing they'll promise is free put&&y!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43656 Oct 26, 2013
Yes folks, soon Obama Pu&&y will be the next great giveaway, paid for by any decent person with a job! It's only fair, that people with money pay for the unfortunates who aren't wealthy enough to buy their own pu&&y!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43657 Oct 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
In six weeks, the Obama tax penalties begin...better man those phones, folks! If you don't sign up to toss your money away on Obamacare, the Tax Man Cometh! That"no bid"contract that was awarded to the Canadian company (owned by a classmate and crony of Michelle Obama) has not worked out so well! They call it GRAFT!
So, what was VP Dick Cheney's Halliburton no bid contract in Iraq? Can we call the GRAFT, too?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43658 Oct 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So you admit that the Republican party isn't selling out and pandering to get votes, like the democrats? The democrats promising healthcare, phones, cars, next thing they'll promise is free put&&y!
Would you say the Republican Tea Party attempt to defund Obamacare 42 times in the House was pandering to a certain voting demographic or not? Would you say that enormous tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans was pandering to a certain voting demographic or not? Don't be stupid.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43659 Oct 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes folks, soon Obama Pu&&y will be the next great giveaway, paid for by any decent person with a job! It's only fair, that people with money pay for the unfortunates who aren't wealthy enough to buy their own pu&&y!
I don't have to buy it. Do you? Maybe you can sign up. I am sure that Bacon agrees with you being so uncouth and disrespectful of womanhood. At least she will say she does.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43660 Oct 26, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Michelle Obama's College Classmate's Firm Built Obamacare Website Disaster. Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that was given the contract to build the failed Obamacare website without an open bid. Now you know how billons of your hard earn income gets pushed out the back door. To the government we are just a cash cow. We are their property to use as slave for them and their insiders too profit.
How soon we forget Dick Cheney and Halliburton! Is that a selective memory you have, Taxpayer, or can we simply place this in the stupid file?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43661 Oct 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to buy it. Do you? Maybe you can sign up. I am sure that Bacon agrees with you being so uncouth and disrespectful of womanhood. At least she will say she does.
What I will agree with is that Waco is free, white and 21 and can say what he wants whether I agree or not. Arnold, this has always been your M.O. trying pit people against each other. Well, instead of you being a wimp, why don't you call Waco out on being disrespectful and uncouth? If you're really a gentleman and worry so much about protected classes being treated improperly and I am a protected class as a woman, you call him out. If you don't, you're exactly the word he used.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43662 Oct 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA, you are HILARIOUS! Loosen up dude! Shake it off!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43663 Oct 26, 2013
Democrats control the executive branch, and the senate! But they're so tight you couldn't get a feather up their a$$!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43664 Oct 26, 2013
"State", here's a clue for you old man.I can be pretty fkn uncouth and disrespectful to EVERYBODY when I feel like it. So far, Obama hasn't been able to throw people in the pen for"uncouth"or disrespectful", although I'm sure he would like to do just that.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43665 Oct 26, 2013
Anybody want to call me out? Here's my answer,"fk you".

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43666 Oct 26, 2013
OMG! The PC POLICE will get me! What'll I do? I know! I'll apply for Obamacare!Yayy! Hurrah!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43667 Oct 26, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What I will agree with is that Waco is free, white and 21 and can say what he wants whether I agree or not. Arnold, this has always been your M.O. trying pit people against each other. Well, instead of you being a wimp, why don't you call Waco out on being disrespectful and uncouth? If you're really a gentleman and worry so much about protected classes being treated improperly and I am a protected class as a woman, you call him out. If you don't, you're exactly the word he used.
You have the typical Republican double standard. If I would have posted that statement, you would have been all over my ass. You only wimp out because you agree with Waco politically. This is what we call gutless. By the way, I am getting used to the name Arnold. It is perfectly fine with me. You seem to have one more fixation on it anyhow. Whatever floats your sinking boat.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43668 Oct 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the typical Republican double standard. If I would have posted that statement, you would have been all over my ass. You only wimp out because you agree with Waco politically. This is what we call gutless. By the way, I am getting used to the name Arnold. It is perfectly fine with me. You seem to have one more fixation on it anyhow. Whatever floats your sinking boat.
OMG, are you a little beeitch!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43669 Oct 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Anybody want to call me out? Here's my answer,"fk you".
A direct admission of losing the war on words when you resort to that response. You possibly need to get back into church or buy a bar of soap. Or both. My being a male, are you making a gay proposition of a desire you have with that request?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43670 Oct 26, 2013
Unlike you"State", I have to work for a living.Nighty Night!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43671 Oct 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Unlike you"State", I have to work for a living.Nighty Night!
You, by your own admission, have worked for the US Post Office and now on Disability. You are probably working at the gun shop under the table to keep your Disabilty payment in tact. Please tell me about my work history. Obviously, you don't know shit of what you are talking about since you know nothing about even what I do for a living. Put your face real close to the computer. Are you there yet? Here goes.......YOU LOSE!
Smilin Fool

Bulls Gap, TN

#43672 Oct 26, 2013
State of Confusion, more like it.Super duper democrat, super duper last place finisher in the game of life.
Go Girl

Bulls Gap, TN

#43673 Oct 27, 2013
Just got off from my double shift.Something most demos wouldn't know about.I never liked the demos, always got their hands out hollering for working people to give them a free ride.Gimme this gimme that.And color ain't no deal, they're black and white too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... Aug 24 John R 14
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Aug 21 meee2 12
cps pain management Aug 7 woohoo 1
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Jul '15 Brickyard-gordon 60
Not so hot! (Aug '14) Jun '15 huh 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Jun '15 huh 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Jun '15 Smartypantz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages