Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43661 Oct 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to buy it. Do you? Maybe you can sign up. I am sure that Bacon agrees with you being so uncouth and disrespectful of womanhood. At least she will say she does.
What I will agree with is that Waco is free, white and 21 and can say what he wants whether I agree or not. Arnold, this has always been your M.O. trying pit people against each other. Well, instead of you being a wimp, why don't you call Waco out on being disrespectful and uncouth? If you're really a gentleman and worry so much about protected classes being treated improperly and I am a protected class as a woman, you call him out. If you don't, you're exactly the word he used.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43662 Oct 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to buy it. Do you? Maybe you can sign up. I am sure that Bacon agrees with you being so uncouth and disrespectful of womanhood. At least she will say she does.
HA HA, you are HILARIOUS! Loosen up dude! Shake it off!

“Vote”

Houston

#43663 Oct 26, 2013
Democrats control the executive branch, and the senate! But they're so tight you couldn't get a feather up their a$$!

“Vote”

Houston

#43664 Oct 26, 2013
"State", here's a clue for you old man.I can be pretty fkn uncouth and disrespectful to EVERYBODY when I feel like it. So far, Obama hasn't been able to throw people in the pen for"uncouth"or disrespectful", although I'm sure he would like to do just that.

“Vote”

Houston

#43665 Oct 26, 2013
Anybody want to call me out? Here's my answer,"fk you".

“Vote”

Houston

#43666 Oct 26, 2013
OMG! The PC POLICE will get me! What'll I do? I know! I'll apply for Obamacare!Yayy! Hurrah!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43667 Oct 26, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What I will agree with is that Waco is free, white and 21 and can say what he wants whether I agree or not. Arnold, this has always been your M.O. trying pit people against each other. Well, instead of you being a wimp, why don't you call Waco out on being disrespectful and uncouth? If you're really a gentleman and worry so much about protected classes being treated improperly and I am a protected class as a woman, you call him out. If you don't, you're exactly the word he used.
You have the typical Republican double standard. If I would have posted that statement, you would have been all over my ass. You only wimp out because you agree with Waco politically. This is what we call gutless. By the way, I am getting used to the name Arnold. It is perfectly fine with me. You seem to have one more fixation on it anyhow. Whatever floats your sinking boat.

“Vote”

Houston

#43668 Oct 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the typical Republican double standard. If I would have posted that statement, you would have been all over my ass. You only wimp out because you agree with Waco politically. This is what we call gutless. By the way, I am getting used to the name Arnold. It is perfectly fine with me. You seem to have one more fixation on it anyhow. Whatever floats your sinking boat.
OMG, are you a little beeitch!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43669 Oct 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Anybody want to call me out? Here's my answer,"fk you".
A direct admission of losing the war on words when you resort to that response. You possibly need to get back into church or buy a bar of soap. Or both. My being a male, are you making a gay proposition of a desire you have with that request?

“Vote”

Houston

#43670 Oct 26, 2013
Unlike you"State", I have to work for a living.Nighty Night!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43671 Oct 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Unlike you"State", I have to work for a living.Nighty Night!
You, by your own admission, have worked for the US Post Office and now on Disability. You are probably working at the gun shop under the table to keep your Disabilty payment in tact. Please tell me about my work history. Obviously, you don't know shit of what you are talking about since you know nothing about even what I do for a living. Put your face real close to the computer. Are you there yet? Here goes.......YOU LOSE!
Smilin Fool

Maryville, TN

#43672 Oct 26, 2013
State of Confusion, more like it.Super duper democrat, super duper last place finisher in the game of life.
Go Girl

Maryville, TN

#43673 Oct 27, 2013
Just got off from my double shift.Something most demos wouldn't know about.I never liked the demos, always got their hands out hollering for working people to give them a free ride.Gimme this gimme that.And color ain't no deal, they're black and white too.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43674 Oct 27, 2013
Instead of reminding everyone, maybe I should get Whitey McCall (Caldwell republican man of the year) to bankroll Wayne Shatley, Shunshine Hood and Anita Moore to stand at the pols buying votes for the sheriff. Or if the vote buyers last prison sentence taught them a lesson, get some other criminals to do it.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I think that's a very good idea even though I'm not Arnold. Republicans aren't commies, we just learned from our Communist-in-chief.
As a matter of fact instead of reminding everyone, you ought to get you a big bus, give out free cigarettes, free crack, food stamps and tickets for a night out at "the club" and you'll push your candidate right over the top.:)
Oops, don't forget to bring a few Black Panther members in to intimidate white voters. Dang, you might even get a no bid contract from the government.!!! Apparently, it doesn't matter what you know but who you know.
Go Girl

Maryville, TN

#43675 Oct 27, 2013
Hey fool you get fired yet? Jimmie C.says you can't hold a job more than a week.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43676 Oct 27, 2013
Welfare queens, babymommas , crack heads ,lazy deadbeats and drunks are a small financial problem compared to the extensive corruption by government officials. No bid contracts are just another form of welfare to the rich. Corruption exists extensively in both parties. It will continue until the American people demand prosecution and imprisonment of these vultures.
Taxpayer wrote:
Michelle Obama's College Classmate's Firm Built Obamacare Website Disaster. Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that was given the contract to build the failed Obamacare website without an open bid. Now you know how billons of your hard earn income gets pushed out the back door. To the government we are just a cash cow. We are their property to use as slave for them and their insiders too profit.
Go Girl

Maryville, TN

#43677 Oct 27, 2013
Wallace won Martinsville yesterday fool.First time in fifty years.Bet you missed that.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43678 Oct 27, 2013
Yes. It was pandering. Any responsible party would have offered possible solutions to our nation's considerable problems. Republikans didn't do that. Instead they present irresponsible and juvenile obstruction, pandering and completely stupid costly shut down. There seems to be only a few adults left in the republican party and none in the tea party faction. It is obvious that republikans cannot be trusted to govern.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you say the Republican Tea Party attempt to defund Obamacare 42 times in the House was pandering to a certain voting demographic or not? Would you say that enormous tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans was pandering to a certain voting demographic or not? Don't be stupid.

“Vote”

Houston

#43679 Oct 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Welfare queens, babymommas , crack heads ,lazy deadbeats and drunks are a small financial problem compared to the extensive corruption by government officials. No bid contracts are just another form of welfare to the rich. Corruption exists extensively in both parties. It will continue until the American people demand prosecution and imprisonment of these vultures.
<quoted text>
Doesn't much matter what the American people demand.The American people aren't in charge.The media is no longer the same media that went after Nixon.The media today, for the most part, is merely a mouthpiece for the govt., which should not be a shock.The media tried and convicted a security guard at the Atlanta Olympics.Basically ruined the guys life.Turned out, he was innocent.Convicted Zimmermann as well.He was innocent.The media has turned into the"National Enquirer".
JohnHamhock

Wadesboro, NC

#43680 Oct 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Doesn't much matter what the American people demand.The American people aren't in charge.The media is no longer the same media that went after Nixon.The media today, for the most part, is merely a mouthpiece for the govt., which should not be a shock.The media tried and convicted a security guard at the Atlanta Olympics.Basically ruined the guys life.Turned out, he was innocent.Convicted Zimmermann as well.He was innocent.The media has turned into the"National Enquirer".
WRONG. The media is EXACTLY the same as the one that went after Nixon. They were then and are now the P.R. branch of the dem0 party. Think not? Google lowellgate. hanoi john kerry did the exact same thing that Nixon was accused of, and the media did not even report that. OR, do you believe that any Republican, with as much doubt of their place of birth as obama, could have even gotten their party nomination, let alone win the WH? Do you believe that any Republican could survive the Benghazi fiasco? Do you believe that any Republican could have remained Prez after the monica thing combined with proven perjury and obstruction of justice?

HELL NO, the media would have hounded any Republican out of office for any of the mentioned occurences, and used them to whip Republican candidates with for years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul 9 Trelane 15
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun '16 Musikologist 7
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) May '16 Icu 25
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Apr '16 John STEWART 62
Do you believe in angels? Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case Mar '16 Arrow 1
Chatham Woods senior apartments (Jan '16) Feb '16 charliebrown77 3

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance