Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43076 Oct 10, 2013
Apparently, mathematics is anathema to democrats, since they seem incapable of comprehending that particular subject......
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43077 Oct 10, 2013
I am saying that you ARE REPEATING wrong INFORMATION.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That info is from the Congressional Budget Office.
So your admitting that Obamas administration is "cooking the books"
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43078 Oct 10, 2013
With Fidelity Federal dumping T-Bills today "just for the protection of their investors" and the stock marking plunging 900 point in just days, the puppet masters of the republikans are backing off and advising their congressional puppets to cool it. Heritage Action, Freedom Partners, Freedom Works, all funded by the Koch brothers have changed their minds. Turns out that the story that he US would not default if the debt ceiling was not raised is bull shit. Looks lie the debt ceiling debate is over.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43079 Oct 10, 2013
On a brighter note for republikans, it looks like that soon you will be able to contribute over $3.5 million dollars to candidates of your choice in order to get them to vote your wishes. Congress is for sale already , but it looks like it is getting ready to become much more expensive to buy representation.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43080 Oct 10, 2013
Interest Expense Fiscal Year 2013

September $19,843,542,012.01
August $25,487,831,947.93
July $25,076,777,459.95
June $93,031,790,187.97
May $24,378,480,861.09
April $35,951,751,963.63
March $23,472,400,737.30
February $16,901,310,565.17
January $17,816,590,831.57
December $95,736,594,801.52
November $25,068,968,472.99
October $12,922,741,407.27

Fiscal Year Total
$415,688,781,248.40

** Due to a change in the accounting method for the Department of Defense (DOD) market-based securities, a one time adjustment of $75 billion decreased the Interest Expense on the Public Debt for the month of July.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That info is from the Congressional Budget Office.
So your admitting that Obamas administration is "cooking the books"

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43081 Oct 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That info is from the Congressional Budget Office.
So your admitting that Obamas administration is "cooking the books"
Sure they are!
Like when they claim they spent $3500 on a toilet when we can pick one up from Lowes for $89 and $750 on a hammer that we can buy for $12!
Just like they projected the Healthcare.Gov website would cost $93 million to get up and running but they expensed $640 million.....and it STILL doesn't work! If one of my former employees would've been that far off with their projections, somebody's a$$ would be fired......but I guess when you're spending someone else's money it's ok!
Hell yes they're cooking the books!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43082 Oct 10, 2013
Trade Obama to the Russians for Putin and a third round draft pick....
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43083 Oct 10, 2013
Just send all the republican congressmen home and let the Koch brothers have their votes.
State of Florida

Clover, SC

#43084 Oct 10, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they are!
Like when they claim they spent $3500 on a toilet when we can pick one up from Lowes for $89 and $750 on a hammer that we can buy for $12!
Just like they projected the Healthcare.Gov website would cost $93 million to get up and running but they expensed $640 million.....and it STILL doesn't work! If one of my former employees would've been that far off with their projections, somebody's a$$ would be fired......but I guess when you're spending someone else's money it's ok!
Hell yes they're cooking the books!
And this hasn't been standard procedure in other administrations? Does congress have to approve these payments?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43085 Oct 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And this hasn't been standard procedure in other administrations? Does congress have to approve these payments?
Congress approves the purchase of toilets? WOW!.You'd think that would be up to a govt, agency or something.No wonder Congress can't get anything done, too busy overseeing toller seats??

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43086 Oct 10, 2013
The Inspector General is tasked with controlling the spending habits of the Pentagon.Not very good at that, I'd say.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43087 Oct 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And this hasn't been standard procedure in other administrations? Does congress have to approve these payments?
In previous administrations there was an actual budget in place and the monies were allotted to that specific program, bill, etc. I would assume that whomever had the oversight on a particular program, bill, etc, was in charge of distributing the money....but we all know what assuming does!
Were former administrations guilty of "cooking the books?" Yes, ALL politicians are crooks regardless of party affiliation.....but most Americans are willing to overlook their party's shortcomings as long as it's them that's benefiting!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43088 Oct 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Trade Obama to the Russians for Putin and a third round draft pick....
The question is who's going to get stuck with his 6 Trillion Dollar debt? Even the Russians aren't stupid enough to make that trade!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43089 Oct 10, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The question is who's going to get stuck with his 6 Trillion Dollar debt? Even the Russians aren't stupid enough to make that trade!
Now, there you go, mentioning mathematics in reference to democrats.You know that just makes them mad! Trying to teach democrats math is like trying to teach a pig about physics.It'll just frustrate you, and piss off the pig.....

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#43090 Oct 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Interest Expense Fiscal Year 2013

September $19,843,542,012.01
August $25,487,831,947.93
July $25,076,777,459.95
June $93,031,790,187.97
May $24,378,480,861.09
April $35,951,751,963.63
March $23,472,400,737.30
February $16,901,310,565.17
January $17,816,590,831.57
December $95,736,594,801.52
November $25,068,968,472.99
October $12,922,741,407.27

Fiscal Year Total
$415,688,781,248.40

** Due to a change in the accounting method for the Department of Defense (DOD) market-based securities, a one time adjustment of $75 billion decreased the Interest Expense on the Public Debt for the month of July.
My numbers came straight from the CBO website. The numbers I gave were for 2012 but I did clearly state that.

We need to severely crack down on Medicare, Medicaid, welfare fraud and streamline it. We also need to privatize Social Security.

The Obama administration has already changed the SS checks to read "Federal Benefit Payment" instead of "check". While that may seem petty to some it's not to me because this is OUR money. This is not some damn benefit that is just "given" to us. We pay into this crack pot system and get shit for return. At least the government could call it what it is.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#43091 Oct 11, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The question is who's going to get stuck with his 6 Trillion Dollar debt? Even the Russians aren't stupid enough to make that trade!
6 trillion, hell if that is all we owe? If that's the case I say stick George Bush with half of it, stop the billions of dollars in foriegn aide and cut the salaries of our congress 3/4. 45,000 a year is still good pay for doing nothing.

JohnHamhock

Waxhaw, NC

#43092 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
6 trillion, hell if that is all we owe? If that's the case I say stick George Bush with half of it, stop the billions of dollars in foriegn aide and cut the salaries of our congress 3/4. 45,000 a year is still good pay for doing nothing.
6 trillion so far is what has been added to it under obama. As far as Bush goes, liberal weenies used to say that anyone could have a good economy, like Bush DID, if they spent as much money as Bush did. obama and the dem0 s in congress make Bush look miserly, and the economy is worse than it has been since the'30s, even though we have been OUT OF RECESSION for more than 4 years! THATS RIGHT, this is what RECOVERY looks like with dem0s in charge.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#43093 Oct 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's tit-for-tat, piss on my dog, I'll blow your cat away with my twelve gauge....(this is a suitable opening for Allen to remind everyone that I'm crazy). Just a little political humor....
Lmao, I don't have to remind anyone that you are crazy. You do a great job of that yourself. That Texas hospital should have kept you until after the shut down, maybe they could have figured out what makes you talk from both sides of your mouth at once or why you keep farting and pointing at the dog.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43094 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
6 trillion, hell if that is all we owe? If that's the case I say stick George Bush with half of it, stop the billions of dollars in foriegn aide and cut the salaries of our congress 3/4. 45,000 a year is still good pay for doing nothing.
Let's stick Obama with it, since he did it.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43095 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, I don't have to remind anyone that you are crazy. You do a great job of that yourself. That Texas hospital should have kept you until after the shut down, maybe they could have figured out what makes you talk from both sides of your mouth at once or why you keep farting and pointing at the dog.
You're just mad because I try to see both sides of an issue.That's called"fairness".Bei ng a raving liberal lunatic, this process would obviously be foreign to you, but I feel that it's my duty to introduce you to new concepts.FEEL free to thank me when the light penetrates your darkness!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Nov 14 jay cooper 63
News No citations in Nov. 6 collision Nov 14 Bob Is An Idiot 2
cps pain management (Aug '15) Aug '16 Keep Out 2
Tony Gray Sloop (Jan '09) Aug '16 Moving on 4
News N.C. parenting columnist files lawsuit in Kentucky (Jul '13) Jul '13 SilverSwanBabies 1
Review: Mr & K Enterprises (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jimmy 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Nov '10 AMan 4

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages