waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41030 Jul 17, 2013
justasayin wrote:
Our gas mask rental fee at Emlu's Cavern Tours is $20 for the day, although you're welcome to bring your own. Airplane tours are $350.
Watch out TSF martel allen ho, this Brokeback Mountain Texas bipolar gay boy is gonna penetrate your gay ass!!!!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41031 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out TSF martel allen ho, this Brokeback Mountain Texas bipolar gay boy is gonna penetrate your gay ass!!!!
My my allen martel ho is at it again pretending to be someone she isn`t.Did i make the slimy ho mad on those other forums?Awww,too bad!!Remember lowlife,I promised you I`d never let you spout your hate unchallenged!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41032 Jul 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
I think you may be a sicko. Zimmerman was found innocent by a jury. End of story as far as I am concerned. Martin was unfortunately and tragically, for one so young, in the wrong place at the wrong time and decided to be Billy bad ass with the wrong person. No winners there. To gloat over such misfortune to another human is sick. It just reveals what a POS you are personally.
<quoted text>
you are responding to the sicko who has gone under a variety of names, like Gail, Michelle, Allen,etc. She likes to spread her hate using other peoples names like the dirty coward she is.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41033 Jul 17, 2013
Allen Martel Gail Mr Anderson little tea party repub ,witchy, Voltaire are just a small number of the names the race baiter likes to use along with stealing several other names, safely behind her keyboard.Gutless piece of garbage? Sure.She has made a lot of enemies on these forums.I find her pathetically amusing! She specializes in race baiting.
sam

Lenoir, NC

#41034 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>My my allen martel ho is at it again pretending to be someone she isn`t.Did i make the slimy ho mad on those other forums?Awww,too bad!!Remember lowlife,I promised you I`d never let you spout your hate unchallenged!
Waco you are pretty stubborn.I give you that.You making that nut pretty mad.She sounds like a frustrated dyke to me.
Score

Lenoir, NC

#41035 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen Martel Gail Mr Anderson little tea party repub ,witchy, Voltaire are just a small number of the names the race baiter likes to use along with stealing several other names, safely behind her keyboard.Gutless piece of garbage? Sure.She has made a lot of enemies on these forums.I find her pathetically amusing! She specializes in race baiting.
We both got her number.She ain`t s%%t.Probably from another country.But who cares where she from? She a clown.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

#41036 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> you are responding to the sicko who has gone under a variety of names, like Gail, Michelle, Allen,etc. She likes to spread her hate using other peoples names like the dirty coward she is.
Waaaaaaa some body is mad. Waaaaaaa. An over grown ox is mad. Waaaaaaaa. It's either my way or no way. Waaaaaaaaa. You are a lonely drunk with a lot of talk. Waaaaaaaaa. A no body you are. Waaaaaaaaa. Stalker. Waaaaaaaa. Predator. Waaaaaaaaa. Poor poor over grown ox can't get a life. It's so funny to watch you follow me every where I go. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!
I'm having a great time here.
Too bad your defeated. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

#41037 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
NO ENEMIES HERE OTHER THAN YOU. IT MAKES FOR A GREAT DAY. I'M I GET UNDER YOUR SKIN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A LOSER. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEFEATED BY ME. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

#41038 Jul 17, 2013
YOU CAN HAVE AN ENTIRE ROUND TABLE JUST WITH YOUR PERSONALITIES. WHAT'S THE MATTER THE OTHER 12 PERSONALITIES ARE SLEEPING AND YOU HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TOO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#41039 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaa some body is mad. Waaaaaaa. An over grown ox is mad. Waaaaaaaa. It's either my way or no way. Waaaaaaaaa. You are a lonely drunk with a lot of talk. Waaaaaaaaa. A no body you are. Waaaaaaaaa. Stalker. Waaaaaaaa. Predator. Waaaaaaaaa. Poor poor over grown ox can't get a life. It's so funny to watch you follow me every where I go. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!
I'm having a great time here.
Too bad your defeated. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Still here stupid Ho? Sounds like your the mad one! Ha Ha

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41040 Jul 17, 2013
Gosh the nut case Allen Martel Michelle ho seems to think she has won a prize! Don't worry nut case, I'll always be here for you you old freak! Ha!

Location hidden

#41041 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ENEMIES HERE OTHER THAN YOU. IT MAKES FOR A GREAT DAY. I'M I GET UNDER YOUR SKIN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A LOSER. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEFEATED BY ME. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Again, still here stupid Ho, again, still thinking your under someones skin, stupid Ho. Now, really, who do you think is the stupid Ho, loser? Who do you think "feels" (that's funny "feels") defeated? You would think that, being a stupid Ho.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41042 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Still here stupid Ho? Sounds like your the mad one! Ha Ha
By the way loser, that's you're, not"your"! You either can't spell, or you use the wrong word.Dumbass! Ha!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41043 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
YOU CAN HAVE AN ENTIRE ROUND TABLE JUST WITH YOUR PERSONALITIES. WHAT'S THE MATTER THE OTHER 12 PERSONALITIES ARE SLEEPING AND YOU HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TOO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.
JUST STOP IT YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!I'M A PSYCHOLOGICALLY DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED DISABLED VETERAN!!!!!!

Location hidden

#41044 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Again, stupid Ho, what are you talking about "round table"? You do realize, stupid Ho, that your acknowledgment of the "personalities" proves you are the stupid Ho that is following "waco" around. Ha Ha, busted by yourself!!! What a stupid Ho, can't get much more stupid than that, although I bet you do something to top it.... soon. That's just the stupid Ho you are.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41045 Jul 17, 2013
Poor Allen Martel Michelle ho, you're just mad cause Waco isn't going anywhere.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

#41046 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Again, still here stupid Ho, again, still thinking your under someones skin, stupid Ho. Now, really, who do you think is the stupid Ho, loser? Who do you think "feels" (that's funny "feels") defeated? You would think that, being a stupid Ho.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK PLAIN ENGLISH. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET MAD AND WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN CONTROL. DRINK UP MY LITTLE TOWN DRUNK HO. I BET YOU WILL SLITHER IN BETWEEN ANY ONE'S LEGS WITH YOUR FISH SMELL SMALL ASS DCK. HAVE YOU LEARNED HOW TO WEAR DEODORANT YET. HOW ABOUT BRUSHING YOUR TEETH. HOW ABOUT JUST OVER ALL BODILY CLEANLINESS. NOPE DIDN'T THINK SO.
KEEP DRINKING.
GULP GULP GULP.
YOU MAD CAUSE YOU GOT BEAT AT YOUR OWN GAME.
NOT ONE NOT TWICE BUT NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY.
THAT PUTS ME ON TOP NOW DOESN'T IT.
JUST LIKE WHERE I ENJOY BEING.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

#41048 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> By the way loser, that's you're, not"your"! You either can't spell, or you use the wrong word.Dumbass! Ha!
TALKING TO YOURSELF ANSWERING YOURSELF. THAT'S WHAT DRUNKS DO SWEETIE. NO ONE IS MAD. IT'S JUST THE WAY YOUR LONELY WORLD TURNS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

#41049 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Again, stupid Ho, what are you talking about "round table"? You do realize, stupid Ho, that your acknowledgment of the "personalities" proves you are the stupid Ho that is following "waco" around. Ha Ha, busted by yourself!!! What a stupid Ho, can't get much more stupid than that, although I bet you do something to top it.... soon. That's just the stupid Ho you are.
YOU MUST REALLY BE DRUNK IF YOU CAN INTERPRET MY POST.
I'M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN IT WHEN IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY.
QUIT DRINKING DRUNK AND TRY TO FOLLOW ALONG SWEETIE.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MULTI PERSONALITY DEAD BEAT OF A HUMAN WASTE BEING.
THAT'S JUST THE ONLY LIFE YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU SWEETIE.
NOW KEEP YOUR PANTS ZIPPED UP AND QUIT SENDING ME PM'S TELLING ME HOW BIG YOUR DCK IS CAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IT'S NOT BIG AT ALL SWEETIE.
NOW QUIT CALLING GOOD PEOPLE WHAT YOU ARE SWEETIE A HO AND GO LAY DOWN AND TAKE YOUR MEDS.
YOU HAVE CLEARLY GONE OFF THE DEEP END SWEETIE.
GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF AND QUIT GETTING SO ANGRY WHEN YOU ARE THE WORHTLESS ONE AND I LOOK BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU BEING THE BIGGEST TOWN DRUNK AND HO.
GOOD NIGHT SWEETIE.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41050 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>JUST STOP IT YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!I'M A PSYCHOLOGICALLY DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED DISABLED VETERAN!!!!!!
I bet you'd love to think you bother me Allen Martel Michelle ho! You give me great amusement.Watching you feverishly spin out of control let's me know that I've made you quite angry.Plus it keeps you from doing your posts of hate elsewhere! I know how to handle you! Others may not be so smart.Think of all we have been through freak! I bust you everywhere you go! Makes my...day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
READER TRAVELOGUE: Science teachers, families e... (Jan '08) Tue Amazing Dan 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Dec 7 junglejimk 2
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 4
Jonesville Police Report Oct '14 Ace Mcmillan 3
Memories brought to life Oct '14 Ace Mcmillan 2
Not so hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Arlington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web