Comments
39,501 - 39,520 of 55,895 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40983
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

In communism, the state decides who will work on production lines, coal mines and nice safe supervisory jobs. Voting is unnecessary .
In the republican version of capitalism, the corporations decides who will work on production lines, coal mines and nice safe supervisory jobs. Voting is unnecessary.
In communism, the communist party controls the administration of state business. Voting is unnecessary.
In the republican version of capitalism, the republican party bribes the legislators who control administration of corporate boards of directors and executive officers. The motion of voting is carried out, but really unnecessary because the result is predetermined by the bribes.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference between communism and socialism, and your Democrats the means of achieving the same ultimate end: communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40984
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

All are enslaved by various mechanisms which involve dependence on others. I have been enslaved by my need for money because it will buy the desires of my heart from others.. For many years , I worked doggedly for long hours trying to keep a small business profitable. To be profitable, customers (others) had to be pleased so they would pay for my products. Sometimes I felt as though the customers had become my boss. To please customers, I had to lead and sometimes drive employees (others) to work almost as hard as I was working. Keeping that kind of employees required that the employees be pleased more than they were tired and aggravated. Sometimes I felt that the employees had become my dependents rather than employees. I also had to keep competitive suppliers (others) which required much of my attention. Sometimes I felt as though the suppliers were holding me captive.
By my desire for money, I was enslaved to others. My alternative was to become a hermit hunter gatherer eating snowballs and berries and sleeping on a rock so I could be completely free from others.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference between communism and socialism, and your Democrats the means of achieving the same ultimate end: communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40985
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Democratic coercion and fraud are actions that limit or destroy freedom. The State, Church, various organizations, groups, and individuals are sources of these acts. The acts can limit or remove the individual's choices, control, and properties, the individual loses control of his own life under these acts. The ultimate coercion is loss of life for the victim. Coercion and fraud exist everywhere in this government, and in this society, as the dominant factors shaping contemporary social life.
Bane

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40986
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mob justice,at least this time,did not prevail in the Zimmerman trial.However,social engineering in America seems to be fueled by a type of mob justice.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40987
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
&#9726;
Total federal revenues doubled from just over $517 billion in 1980 to more than $1 trillion in 1990. In constant inflation-adjusted dollars, this was a 28 percent increase in revenue.
&#9726;
As a percentage of the gross domestic product (GDP), federal revenues declined only slightly from 18.9 percent in 1980 to 18 percent in 1990.4
.
HOW DID REAGAN'S POLICIES AFFECT FEDERAL SPENDING?
Although critics continue to focus on President Reagan's budget "cuts," federal spending rose significantly during the 1980s:
&#9726;
Federal spending more than doubled, growing from almost $591 billion in 1980 to $1.25 trillion in 1990. In constant inflation-adjusted dollars, this was an increase of 35.8 percent.
So revenue increased 28% but spending increased 35.8%. Tell us about national debt during those years. There is a reason Bush called it voodoo economics.
<quoted text>
The Democrats controlled Congress. Every budget that Reagan submitted they said was "dead on arrival." Your memory is very selective.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40988
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taxpayer.Thought you were crazy.Looks like I was crazy instead.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40989
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never the less, trickle down and near total deregulation prevailed as plat de jour. Result? Soaring national debt. Going on a binge and maxing out the nation's credit cards should not to be mistaken for prosperity. The accumulation of that philosophy is killing us in interest now. In mathematics ,its know as exponential growth. The mathematical result is the same regardless of the metric being quantified.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>The Democrats controlled Congress. Every budget that Reagan submitted they said was "dead on arrival." Your memory is very selective.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40990
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It makes great news. See yourself on TV smashing windows and stealing electronics from people who were in no way connected to the basis of your protest. Such an inspiring way to illustrate your sincerity and create sympathy for your cause.
Bane wrote:
Mob justice,at least this time,did not prevail in the Zimmerman trial.However,social engineering in America seems to be fueled by a type of mob justice.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40991
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
It makes great news. See yourself on TV smashing windows and stealing electronics from people who were in no way connected to the basis of your protest. Such an inspiring way to illustrate your sincerity and create sympathy for your cause.
<quoted text>
Re-read my statement.You seem to have misinterpreted my meaning.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40992
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Control of the individual has always been the consequence of enjoying the fruits of cooperative group living . If I fail to conform to traffic laws, my driving privilege is revoked and I lose freedom to drive where I please. If a messenger brought bad news to the Spartans, they killed the messenger and he lost his freedom to live and breathe.. In Washo society, if your brother died, you were required to marry his wife or wives and take responsibility for his family. If you refused, you would get a death penalty. That is how human society works, by limiting certain freedoms and thereby making society function.,
Taxpayer wrote:
Democratic coercion and fraud are actions that limit or destroy freedom. The State, Church, various organizations, groups, and individuals are sources of these acts. The acts can limit or remove the individual's choices, control, and properties, the individual loses control of his own life under these acts. The ultimate coercion is loss of life for the victim. Coercion and fraud exist everywhere in this government, and in this society, as the dominant factors shaping contemporary social life.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40993
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We are on the same page. Even the DOJ spending money to organize protests against Zimmerman didn't skew the result of the trial. Even the judge giving the jury an out by declaring that Zimmerman could be convicted of manslaughter , even though he was never charged with manslaughter, didn't fool the jury. Trying to portray the unfortunate event as a racially motivated crime did not fool the jury. Any attacker slamming my head into concrete will be shot regardless of his race if I can get out my weapon.
But the rioters have already started. However, because it is Sunday morning, most potential rioters are dealing with severe hangovers, so it may not get really cranked up until later .

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Re-read my statement.You seem to have misinterpreted my meaning.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40994
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
We are on the same page. Even the DOJ spending money to organize protests against Zimmerman didn't skew the result of the trial. Even the judge giving the jury an out by declaring that Zimmerman could be convicted of manslaughter , even though he was never charged with manslaughter, didn't fool the jury. Trying to portray the unfortunate event as a racially motivated crime did not fool the jury. Any attacker slamming my head into concrete will be shot regardless of his race if I can get out my weapon.
But the rioters have already started. However, because it is Sunday morning, most potential rioters are dealing with severe hangovers, so it may not get really cranked up until later .
<quoted text>
They were bound and determined to lynch Zimmerman.Quite a few young black men were murdered in"gun free"Chicago over the weekend.Where is the outrage as blacks kill blacks in droves?Nothing to be gained politically??
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40995
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eric Holder's DOJ organizes and finances public protests against innocent until proven guilty defendant George Zimmerman, who has now been found by a jury to be an innocent man.
Still not satisfied at their failure to change the outcome of a trial, DOJ is now threatening to file federal charges against Zimmerman for violation of civil rights of Martin. If that is done, charges should be brought against Eric Holder and the DOJ for malicious prosecution and violation of the civil rights of the innocent Hispanic man, George Zimmerman. DOJ is obviously prejudiced against Zimmerman as evidenced by their financing protest against him.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>They were bound and determined to lynch Zimmerman.Quite a few young black men were murdered in"gun free"Chicago over the weekend.Where is the outrage as blacks kill blacks in droves?Nothing to be gained politically??
Merle

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40996
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
Eric Holder's DOJ organizes and finances public protests against innocent until proven guilty defendant George Zimmerman, who has now been found by a jury to be an innocent man.
Still not satisfied at their failure to change the outcome of a trial, DOJ is now threatening to file federal charges against Zimmerman for violation of civil rights of Martin. If that is done, charges should be brought against Eric Holder and the DOJ for malicious prosecution and violation of the civil rights of the innocent Hispanic man, George Zimmerman. DOJ is obviously prejudiced against Zimmerman as evidenced by their financing protest against him.
<quoted text>
How true,how true.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40998
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
Eric Holder's DOJ organizes and finances public protests against innocent until proven guilty defendant George Zimmerman, who has now been found by a jury to be an innocent man.
Still not satisfied at their failure to change the outcome of a trial, DOJ is now threatening to file federal charges against Zimmerman for violation of civil rights of Martin. If that is done, charges should be brought against Eric Holder and the DOJ for malicious prosecution and violation of the civil rights of the innocent Hispanic man, George Zimmerman. DOJ is obviously prejudiced against Zimmerman as evidenced by their financing protest against him.
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree....but let's not also forget our Racist Ruler who chimed in with, "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Our own Racist Ruler, who as President should have NEVER commented on the situation, is now claiming that ALL black men look alike! And let's not also forget that Eric, Pornstar Look Alike, Holder doesn't do anything without the Racist Ruler's blessing first.
I agree with the Ted, couldn't have said it better myself....
http://rare.us/story/nugent-zimmerman-verdict...
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40999
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My opinion of Holder as the US Attorney General has solidified into one of total disrespect for his competence, integrity and intelligence. It is totally improper for the chief officer of the courts of the USA to make prejudicial statements regarding defendants in pending trials. Those acts by the US attorney general alone could be the basis for a mistrial. If Holder doesn't realize that, he is too stupid to be attorney general. If he does realize it, he is too unethical and dishonest to be attorney general.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely agree....but let's not also forget our Racist Ruler who chimed in with, "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Our own Racist Ruler, who as President should have NEVER commented on the situation, is now claiming that ALL black men look alike! And let's not also forget that Eric, Pornstar Look Alike, Holder doesn't do anything without the Racist Ruler's blessing first.
I agree with the Ted, couldn't have said it better myself....
http://rare.us/story/nugent-zimmerman-verdict...
Bulldog

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41000
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Economic struggles following the Soviet Union's collapse hit Russia's military hardóbut today, its power was on full display in the country's biggest war games since the Soviet era. Some 160,000 troops and 5,000 tanks were deployed in Siberia and far eastern Russia, the AP reports, while 130 aircraft and a host of ships joined in. Here's just how massive the war games, which began Friday and run through the week, are: They spanned several time zones, and some army units deployed to areas thousands of kilometers away from their bases.

The military exercises come amid tensions with Japan over a group of disputed islands off Japan's Hokkaido Island, and in the face of fears that a strengthening China could push into Russian land despite agreements between the countries. Though Russian officials maintained the war games were just part of regular training, "it's quite obvious that the land part of the exercise is directed at China, while the sea and island part of it is aimed at Japan," says a Russia-based analyst. Russia plans to spend some $615 billion on improving its military through 2020, but some experts doubt the program's effectiveness." Effective or not, this country is cutting it's military, everyone else is beefing up, go figure.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41001
Jul 16, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
My opinion of Holder as the US Attorney General has solidified into one of total disrespect for his competence, integrity and intelligence. It is totally improper for the chief officer of the courts of the USA to make prejudicial statements regarding defendants in pending trials. Those acts by the US attorney general alone could be the basis for a mistrial. If Holder doesn't realize that, he is too stupid to be attorney general. If he does realize it, he is too unethical and dishonest to be attorney general.
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has and is being lynched.He took a black girlfriend to the prom.He tutored minority kids.But the media in this country is now totally out of control.Political hacks are coming out from under their rocks to demonize Zimmerman.The fact that their"hero"was pounding Zimmermans head into the concrete was ignored. Blacks who support this lynching of Zimmerman are simply racists.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41002
Jul 16, 2013
 
WPWW

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41003
Jul 16, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman has and is being lynched.He took a black girlfriend to the prom.He tutored minority kids.But the media in this country is now totally out of control.Political hacks are coming out from under their rocks to demonize Zimmerman.The fact that their"hero"was pounding Zimmermans head into the concrete was ignored. Blacks who support this lynching of Zimmerman are simply racists.
Waco the whacko flip flop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arlington Discussions

Search the Arlington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread Jul 21 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul 18 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
Bray Family Jan '14 Jennie 2
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arlington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arlington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Arlington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arlington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••