Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Comments (Page 1,963)

Showing posts 39,241 - 39,260 of49,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waco 1909

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Plainly, the the Piper will have to be paid. While we bankrupt ourselves, we send our money to China to build a huge new modern military. Mathematics does not lie.
Waco 1909

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Political correctness, the new scourge.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

1 down, 100 million more to go!

http://youtu.be/n_YQ8560E1w
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You are right. The money printing devalues the dollar every day. Money that I worked for years ago , paid taxes on and saved isn't worth even 10% of what it was when I banked it. I fear it will come to a value situation described to me by an older German who said that after WWII, burning the Reich marks would produce more heat than the firewood they would buy.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Our government is dysfunctional and our finances are a wreck because the people have discovered that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. Finally, the money runs out and we begin printing it. Our problems are just beginning.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

He is FOS. The prisons are full of young black men because of democrats? BS. Could it possibly be because they committed crimes? Republikans will try anything.
Pro-American wrote:
1 down, 100 million more to go!
http://youtu.be/n_YQ8560E1w
Waco 1909

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

You can't have two standards for achievement. You can't say that a white person has to score a 90 on a test, and then say a black person only has to score 75 to equal that score of 90. Are not black people just as smart??
Waco 1909

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

If I had been expected to make"D"s in school, then that is exactly what I would have done.
Waco 1909

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Why are so many blacks in the pen?? Their culture celebrates athletes, entertainers, and gangsters as people to emulate. Most people don't have the talent to be entertainers or sports stars. But, everybody has enough talent to be a gangster. White kids who think they are black gangsters are especially pathetic.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

The grade inflation for blacks done by some school administrators is detrimental for blacks. Lowering standards for blacks is detrimental to blacks. What that says is that they cannot achieve on their own without help. That is a lie It harms the subject individual by not demanding performance and by often making the individual himself believe that they cannot achieve without help.
Waco 1909

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The grade inflation for blacks done by some school administrators is detrimental for blacks. Lowering standards for blacks is detrimental to blacks. What that says is that they cannot achieve on their own without help. That is a lie It harms the subject individual by not demanding performance and by often making the individual himself believe that they cannot achieve without help.
That's your best post. Succinct, well put. I agree.
Waco 1909

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Several months ago there was an argument on this forum. Regarding gay marriage. Looks like the Supreme Court has settled the argument, no matter which way people may have felt.
Waco 1909

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Supreme Court has ended the voting rights act. When this Act became law, it wasn't intended to last forever, only until the roadblocks erected by the southern states to impede black voter registration were addressed. Then, these southern states were supposed to become"equal"to the other states . In all but one of the states, black voter registration now exceeds white voter registration. The problem that the Voting Rights Act was created to solve, was solved! Apparently white liberals expected these restrictions on the southern states to last forever, rendering the states in question reduced to a permanent second class status.
Waco 1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's your best post. Succinct, well put. I agree.
I might add, I Suck black boys little pissers and the Supreme Court needs to pass legislation allowing schizoid bipolar pedophiles like me to do it!!!!

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I might add, I Suck black boys little pissers and the Supreme Court needs to pass legislation allowing schizoid bipolar pedophiles like me to do it!!!!
why looky here, its old Allen Martel ho pretending to be.. Me! Wherever shall I do to address this shocking attack upon my person?? Oh, woe is me!!
allen martel ho

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I might add, I Suck black boys little pissers and the Supreme Court needs to pass legislation allowing schizoid bipolar pedophiles like me to do it!!!!
Yes Waco I got your butt again dude!! Pretending to be you! How I hate you for not loving me! Curse you, Waco!!!!
justasayin

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> why looky here, its old Allen Martel ho pretending to be.. Me! Wherever shall I do to address this shocking attack upon my person?? Oh, woe is me!!
Sweetie, everyone knows you're Allen Martel ho too, just like I'm emlu. I've apparently caught what you have, my little retarded turd eater. Ever since you bit off your Boy George doll's pee pee you've gotten mentally worse, sweetie. Who would even know that a pile of shit could even stink worse, but in your case it's possible sweetie.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

emlu, you forgot to change your name! Are you going by emlu or justasayin? Geez!

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, everyone knows you're Allen Martel ho too, just like I'm emlu. I've apparently caught what you have, my little retarded turd eater. Ever since you bit off your Boy George doll's pee pee you've gotten mentally worse, sweetie. Who would even know that a pile of shit could even stink worse, but in your case it's possible sweetie.
yes, everybody knows I'm justsayin now too. Not sure, but just in case I thought should try out A justsayin identity since I'm too gutless to talk to anyone being the piece of crap I actually am. yes it's me allen martel ho. inanely in love with Waco!! Waco Waco!! Notice me!! Look at who I am now!
allen martel ho

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Am I you for real Waco?? Who am I!
allen martel ho

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> yes, everybody knows I'm justsayin now too. Not sure, but just in case I thought should try out A justsayin identity since I'm too gutless to talk to anyone being the piece of crap I actually am. yes it's me allen martel ho. inanely in love with Waco!! Waco Waco!! Notice me!! Look at who I am now!
am I up or down? Am I red or blue? I'm martel, Voltaire, Waco, justsayin, emlu,Mr. Anderson and a million others!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,241 - 39,260 of49,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arlington Discussions

Search the Arlington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread Apr 11 Musikologist 1
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
Bray Family Jan '14 Jennie 2
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions Dec '13 Wow 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Dec '13 in pain 5
•••
•••