Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Comments (Page 1,954)

Showing posts 39,061 - 39,080 of54,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

The RED LINE has already been crossed with the American people. Giving Egypt F16 s that they are saying privately they plan to use against us. Now we will arm Syrian rebels s who hate us just as much as the Egyptians and the Syrian government hate us.. When the dust settles between them, guess who they will us OUR weapons against? Old wisdom is to stay out of family fights because both sides will turn against you. Those towel heads have been fighting each other for thousands of years. It is not our concern., We have our own oil.
littlepup wrote:
300 Marines, Already Deployed To Jordan, To Set Up Shipments Of Arms To Syria
Saturday, June 15, 2013
ALEPPO_2590873c
Can get Marines to Jordan overnight, but can’t respond to our people fighting for their lives in Benghazi.
The “intense discussions” followed the US announcement on Thursday that it will increase military support to opposition fighters after Western intelligence agencies confirmed that the Syrian regime had crossed a “red line” by using chemical weapons.
“We will be discussing that response urgently with the United States, France and other countries, including at the G8,” said William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, calling for “a strong, determined and coordinated response from the international community”.
The sudden intensification of conflict on the ground, which saw the rebels lose the strategic city of Qusayr a week ago, sets up a renewed diplomatic confrontation between Russia and the West at next week’s G8 summit in Northern Ireland.
Added urgency was provided by the disclosure from David Cameron that rebel groups affiliated to al-Qaeda “have attempted to acquire” chemical weapons for use in Syria, citing briefings from British intelligence.
Another war to involved and support?
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Oh, did I misspell republikan ? Let me try again r-e-p-u-b-l-i-k-a-n. You must be a republikan, otherwise it wouldn't be so hard for you to understand that the administrative branch(which includes the president) has the task of administering the laws and policies that CONGRESS enacts. The president does have the option of NOT signing their legislation, in which case CONGRESS can still pass the law anyway. Obama is almost as guilty as the chicken $hit republikans AND DEMOCRATS who presented the legislation in the first place because he had the option of NOT SIGNING that POS legislation. The reason I say chicken $hit republikans is because they are now pretending (falsely) that they didn't kow about it and approve it in the first place.
What is pathetic is that we have citizens so stupid as to believe that crap.
<quoted text>
PROVE "pretending" or shut up. I believe for every up there is a down, in other words, there is a flip side to everything and you know it. Misspelling words means nothing to intellect. If you, as a citizen, have a better plan to keep this nation safe then by all means let's hear it. Someone has to "man the wall".
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like Democrats are tired of the Democrap. They have been in charge for a while and now it's unraveling. What a shame. Breaks my heart! NOT.
Allen martel ho

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
By the way Sweet T, you gave me good head and great anal....YIP YIP YIP YIPPIE YIO KIYAAAAAA!!!!
Here I am, pretending to be Waco again. Have no life without Waco. If I only had a brain, I'd know Waco lives in %&%&%&%.. Waco Waco Waco for the love of sanity LOVE ME!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

How many morons are using my name now? Remember, the avatar means its me, the real thing. Which means, I'm signed in.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Keeping Americans safe by spying on Americans? What a crock. It started in 2002 with the knowledge and approval of CONGRESS and at the direction of CONGRESS. Now we have idiots blaming the president for laws that CONGRESS passed. Pitiful. There are a few respectable, honest republicans. That isn't true for the republikans who are the American version of Taliban.
littlepup wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE "pretending" or shut up. I believe for every up there is a down, in other words, there is a flip side to everything and you know it. Misspelling words means nothing to intellect. If you, as a citizen, have a better plan to keep this nation safe then by all means let's hear it. Someone has to "man the wall".
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Keeping Americans safe by spying on Americans? What a crock. It started in 2002 with the knowledge and approval of CONGRESS and at the direction of CONGRESS. Now we have idiots blaming the president for laws that CONGRESS passed. Pitiful. There are a few respectable, honest republicans. That isn't true for the republikans who are the American version of Taliban.
<quoted text>
Yet, the Democratic President willingly extended the "snooping" articles, ONLY the "snooping articles". Congress may have passed, he didn't have to sign. Ever heard for "veto"? The "Taliban", really? Go to Iraq or Afghanistan then say that, if you come back with your head. That was a STUPID comparison.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Comparing Republicans to the Taliban makes as much sense as comparing democrats to communists. Keep up the good work TSF, nothing like adding to the climate of political trench warfare. Be part of the problem, not the solution.
Waco 1909

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Comparing Republicans to the Taliban makes as much sense as comparing democrats to communists. Keep up the good work TSF, nothing like adding to the climate of political trench warfare. Be part of the problem, not the solution.
So you're back. Thought you were ancient history.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Newser)– The news out of Chicago just five days ago was encouraging: after a murder-riddled 2012, this year's murder rate had plummeted to a level not seen in 50 years. Today, the news is of a darker nature. Between Friday afternoon and Sunday, a total of 46 people were shot in the city, seven fatally, per the Tribune.(Other sources put the tally slightly lower.)

The stat does represent a sort of improvement: The Tribune reports that around this time last year, those numbers were 53 and nine, respectively. And the Atlantic Wire notes that a deadlier weekend has already occurred in 2013: January closed with eight deaths. The youngest victim, 16-year-old Kevin Rivera, apparently tried to flee from a gunman on a bicycle late Saturday. The dead teen's family was just two weeks away from a move from their sometimes dangerous Hermosa neighborhood.
Oh well, so much for gun control.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Reason , compromise, facts nor rational thought can be used in dealing with with republikans. The Taliban wants to tell every one how to live, believe, behave ,dress and ENFORCE THAT WITH RULE OF LAW. The main requirement of accomplishing that is ignorance in the populace.. 1. What political party in NC has recently tried to pass a law making an "official" state religion? 2. What political party in NC has recently tried to felonize the exposure of female breasts? 3. What political party in NC is working their utmost to destroy education in NC? 4. What political party in NC is working this very week to SUPPORT violence against women? 5. What political party in NC is working this very week to protect from appeal , death sentences which were based on race? If you guessed REPUBLIKAN for questions 1-5, you are correct. There is a lot more, but you get the picture.
I feel that the republican party being the Amdrican version of Taliban is accurate.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

This week the NC republican legislature is putting forth a mighty effort to LOWER teacher pay. In the republican race to the bottom, Mississippi and West Virginia are till two states having lower teacher pay than NC. If we cannot get to the bottom in education, how will we keep voters stupid enough to continue voting against their own interest?
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Finally we find that there is one republican left with guts enough to admit that the phone and internet spying started when he was vice president and that he still supports the spying. Dick Cheney is very careless with a shotgun but he still has guts. He should take the chicken house republikans on a hunting trip .
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Reason , compromise, facts nor rational thought can be used in dealing with with republikans. The Taliban wants to tell every one how to live, believe, behave ,dress and ENFORCE THAT WITH RULE OF LAW. The main requirement of accomplishing that is ignorance in the populace.. 1. What political party in NC has recently tried to pass a law making an "official" state religion? 2. What political party in NC has recently tried to felonize the exposure of female breasts? 3. What political party in NC is working their utmost to destroy education in NC? 4. What political party in NC is working this very week to SUPPORT violence against women? 5. What political party in NC is working this very week to protect from appeal , death sentences which were based on race? If you guessed REPUBLIKAN for questions 1-5, you are correct. There is a lot more, but you get the picture.
I feel that the republican party being the Amdrican version of Taliban is accurate.
<quoted text>
I thought with the Taliban, it was in the name of RELIGION not law. Let me know when 1 through 5 pass. Hence the reason for TWO parties. The comparison of the Taliban to any American shows your ignorance. Are you incapable of making a point without using a murderous comparison? Other people do it every day.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
This week the NC republican legislature is putting forth a mighty effort to LOWER teacher pay. In the republican race to the bottom, Mississippi and West Virginia are till two states having lower teacher pay than NC. If we cannot get to the bottom in education, how will we keep voters stupid enough to continue voting against their own interest?
http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts /billlookup/billlookup.pl?Sess ion=2013&BillID=S337
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Its called a theocracy . That's what republikans want to establish here. No thanks.
littlepup wrote:
<quoted text>I thought with the Taliban, it was in the name of RELIGION not law. Let me know when 1 through 5 pass. Hence the reason for TWO parties. The comparison of the Taliban to any American shows your ignorance. Are you incapable of making a point without using a murderous comparison? Other people do it every day.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

"Agonistics Are More Prone To Committing Crimes than Atheists and Believers: Baylor Study" http://www.universityherald.com/news/ "The survey determined that agonistics committed the highest percentage of theft, vandalism and burglary. The atheists and agnostics scored same points in the violent crime category. Religious people, however committed fewer crimes when compared to the other two cohorts. A previous study had also found that believers were less susceptible to crimes." Ha!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those bills had a chance of passing and you know it. At best you're a dealer in half truths, at worst you're a ball-faced liar.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh Robert, I 'm just devastated . What cutting and hurtful things you say when the truth about republikans is revealed. Funding for prevention of violence against women most likely will be cut off by the republican legislators in Raleigh, and you know that. The racial justice act almost certainly will be ended , eliminating appeals for death convictions based on race. You know that also. You know that funding for schools has been slashed with the intent of damaging public education as much as possible. Who did that? Republikans. Robert, you also know that criminal background checks for charter and private school personnel have been ended but kept in place for public schools.(as it should be for all of them). You know that education requirements for private school personnel has also been eliminated but kept in place for public school personnel (as it should be for all). You know that idiots within the republican party CERTAINLY DID TRY TO PASS LEGISLATION ESTABLISHING AN OFFICIAL STATE RELIGION which fortunately failed only because that is prohibited by the US constitution. You know that republikans in Raleigh, instead of focusing on job creation, have been wasting time on legislation concerning tits , possum dropping, non existent election ID fraud and that the only election fraud in NC in years has been republican vote buying in Caldwell. Robert , calling people names will not change the truth. Face it, you belong to the party of stupid. How do you spell corruption? r-e-p-u-b-l-I-k-a-n
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>None of those bills had a chance of passing and you know it. At best you're a dealer in half truths, at worst you're a ball-faced liar.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Trying to understand your message is agonistic.
This country was founded on freedom of religion by our forefathers who were trying to escape the repressive laws of state religions.
littlepup wrote:
"Agonistics Are More Prone To Committing Crimes than Atheists and Believers: Baylor Study" http://www.universityherald.com/news/ "The survey determined that agonistics committed the highest percentage of theft, vandalism and burglary. The atheists and agnostics scored same points in the violent crime category. Religious people, however committed fewer crimes when compared to the other two cohorts. A previous study had also found that believers were less susceptible to crimes." Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,061 - 39,080 of54,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arlington Discussions

Search the Arlington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jun 28 FinLly some relief 7
Jonesville Music Thread May '14 Musikologist 2
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
Bray Family Jan '14 Jennie 2
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wow 1
•••
•••