Golnik doesn't deserve support

Golnik doesn't deserve support

There are 68 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Golnik doesn't deserve support. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

The Nov. 2 general election will determine who will represent us in the House of Representatives in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lowell Taxpayer

Lowell, MA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
You must be a liberal! Don't talk about the issues, just character assassination! Issues, Issues, Issues. The deficit rising to 5 trillion under the democrats! The Health Care bill that 70% of the people opposed,Oh that's right blame Bush, even thought the democrats controlled the house and the senate for nearly 4 years!
Wake up people and cast your vote wisely!
Xman

Westford, MA

#2 Oct 26, 2010
Niki Tsongas is nothing more than a rubber stamp for Obama, Pelosi, and Harry Reid. If all you want is someone who cannot think for herself, then by all means send Niki back to Congress so she can continue doing whatever she is told to do. Obama's medical plan, along with all the other out of control spending, is going to send us all to the poor house and you can thank Niki for supporting this nonsense. Does anyone still believe that our medical costs are going to go down after 35,000,000 non-paying individuals are placed into the system? It is time to bring in people who think for themselves and Niki Tsongas isn't one of them. The writer of the article speaks about Niki "answering the questions of her constituents" well I remember a meeting in Chelmsford where she ducked every question about Obamacare by just spouting the usual BS everytime someone asked her anything she didn't want to, or couldn't, answer. Is that the kind of representitive you want? Vote her out!!
Angel

Brighton, MI

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Tsongas and her ilk are the reason America's going fown the tubes; inexperienced, ultra-liberal, Progressive (read that as 'Socialist'), an Obama puppet.

Return her? Sure, we'll return her, right back to the private sector where she belongs.
fierce allen

East Hampton, CT

#4 Oct 26, 2010
Golnik is an effective speaker and very informed in matters related to the spending of public monies. So impressive is he that Allen is compelled to write a stupid letter in an effort to poison the well.
Mike

Rockville, MD

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Hey Allan; you just cost Nikki a vote. Good job moonbat....
MTH

Lancaster, MA

#6 Oct 26, 2010
Typical; typical; typical. You could not think of ONE good thing to say about Niki, so what do you do! You too are part of the problem. I'll be voting for Golnik.
problem

Acton, MA

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Allan, YOU are part of the problem! Sorry, you should not get elected based on the accomplishments of your deceased husband. I'm sure you and Niki have never made any mistakes!
Westford

Westford, MA

#8 Oct 26, 2010
Let's vote the In's Out!
Roger Anderson

Mansfield, MA

#9 Oct 26, 2010
Here's another reason to vote for a republican:

WASHINGTON -- Colorado Republican Senate candidate and Tea Party favorite Ken Buck last year said he "strongly" disagrees with one of the bedrock principles of American society: the separation of church and state.

"I disagree strongly with the concept of separation of church and state," said Buck at a forum for GOP Senate candidates last year. "It was not written into the Constitution
Libertarian

Bedford, MA

#10 Oct 26, 2010
Roger Anderson wrote:
Here's another reason to vote for a republican:
WASHINGTON -- Colorado Republican Senate candidate and Tea Party favorite Ken Buck last year said he "strongly" disagrees with one of the bedrock principles of American society: the separation of church and state.
"I disagree strongly with the concept of separation of church and state," said Buck at a forum for GOP Senate candidates last year. "It was not written into the Constitution
Hey Roger I have a better screen name for you "Gone Postal" I think it fits you better..
Roger Anderson

Mansfield, MA

#11 Oct 26, 2010
Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Roger I have a better screen name for you "Gone Postal" I think it fits you better..
I'm going to say this knowing full well some of these people are going to take it as fact:

They wouldn't hire me because I'm crazy, and I have the papers to prove it!
Tony

Tewksbury, MA

#12 Oct 26, 2010
Ignore Roger Anderson. He's a troll.
If you want a representative that truly fits and deserves that title vote Golnik. If you want someone who ignores you and turns your back on you if she doesn't agree with you that keep Nikki.
Roger Anderson

Mansfield, MA

#13 Oct 26, 2010
Here's another reason to ignore me tony, I' just love killing you with facts.
Oh did I mention another reason to not vote republican. You know them guy's with flag lapel pins.

According to an analysis by the nonpartisan Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America Action Fund, Republicans in Congress have dramatically failed to support our troops after they come home. IAVA's 2010 Veteran Report Card, based on the key veterans' legislation that came to a vote during the 111th Congress, exposed a sharp partisan divide on the level of support for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, as MSNBC's Rachel Maddow tabulated yesterday. Of the 94 elected officials that earned an A or A+ rating from IAVA, 91 were Democrats. Of the 154 officials who received a D or F, 142 were Republicans:
Aim Left

Tewksbury, MA

#16 Oct 27, 2010
Roger Anderson wrote:
Here's another reason to ignore me tony, I' just love killing you with facts.
According to an analysis by the nonpartisan Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America Action Fund,:
They are a Democratic fringe group you DOLT !!
guess who

Lowell, MA

#17 Oct 27, 2010
Lowell Taxpayer wrote:
You must be a liberal! Don't talk about the issues, just character assassination! Issues, Issues, Issues. The deficit rising to 5 trillion under the democrats! The Health Care bill that 70% of the people opposed,Oh that's right blame Bush, even thought the democrats controlled the house and the senate for nearly 4 years!
Wake up people and cast your vote wisely!
He assassinated his own character when he drove drunk and then acted like a child when he got caught.
Iron Mike

Acton, MA

#18 Oct 27, 2010
Golnik is hardly our perfect candidate.[Only the famous blog sniper Roger Anderson could ever be that!]

But Niki has shown us very clearly for the past three years that she will vote her personal political agenda [aka world socialism] rather than represent the people of the 5th District.

The only group living here that she DOES represent are MoonBats - that bloodsucking species of vampire bats that bite you in the wallet and suck out all your money.

So for all his faults and shortcomings, Golnik has never committed TREASON. But Niki has, MANY TIMES - each time she voted for an unconstitutional bill,- or even when she voted for bills she clearly hadn't read. It's that pesky sworn oath thing it keeps tripping up socialists and traitors.

Better a fresh start with Jon Golnik than the continued deliberate ignoring of our Constitution and the voters' wishes by Tsongas.

Hey Roger, how come you haven't run for Congress yet - in the 3rd District where you live. Did McGovernment pay you not to? Or are you not a citizen?
the Decider

Lowell, MA

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Iron Mike wrote:
Golnik is hardly our perfect candidate.[Only the famous blog sniper Roger Anderson could ever be that!]
But Niki has shown us very clearly for the past three years that she will vote her personal political agenda [aka world socialism] rather than represent the people of the 5th District.
The only group living here that she DOES represent are MoonBats - that bloodsucking species of vampire bats that bite you in the wallet and **** out all your money.
So for all his faults and shortcomings, Golnik has never committed TREASON. But Niki has, MANY TIMES - each time she voted for an unconstitutional bill,- or even when she voted for bills she clearly hadn't read. It's that pesky sworn oath thing it keeps tripping up socialists and traitors.
Better a fresh start with Jon Golnik than the continued deliberate ignoring of our Constitution and the voters' wishes by Tsongas.
Hey Roger, how come you haven't run for Congress yet - in the 3rd District where you live. Did McGovernment pay you not to? Or are you not a citizen?
You're so right Iron Mike. I think what I find most persuasive is your name calling. The insults help somewhat, but really, the name calling does it for me. You had me at traitor.(batting eyelashes) I'll be voting for Golnik. Thanks for the enlightening post.
Tony Soprano

Hampton, NH

#20 Oct 27, 2010
Reading these posts make me feel sorry for all of the posters that think after next Tuesday everything will all right in the good-ole-U.S.A.again.In two years you'll be pounding the keyboards again complaining about the crooked politicians from the two crime families(Dems and Repubs).This once great country has been sold to the highest bidders and there's nothing the average joe can do about it.God Help Us!
Roger Anderson

Mansfield, MA

#22 Oct 27, 2010
VietnamCombatVeteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Since March 1975, when Paul Tsongas replied to a question about the Cambodian genocide with "American armed forces personnel are War Criminals,",I do no wear my 20 plus ribbons on my lapel.
Nicola Tsongas did not receive an A+ or an A for her support of veterans. She voted against the new GI Bill and for payments to veterans who had their length of service extended.
IMHO Nicola is a worm just like her deceased spouse, Paul Tsongas.
20 ribbons you must have been a lifer. You better read it again IO said she got a "B". I'll bet I retired before you. 10 Dec 68, and yes I'm a 2 tour combat vet.
Ya know what I think bush and cheney should be shipped to the Hague for their day in court.

B 1/26 th inf
Hq +HQ LRRP
F /52 LRP
Roger Anderson

Mansfield, MA

#23 Oct 27, 2010
Iron Mike wrote:
Golnik is hardly our perfect candidate.[Only the famous blog sniper Roger Anderson could ever be that!]
But Niki has shown us very clearly for the past three years that she will vote her personal political agenda [aka world socialism] rather than represent the people of the 5th District.
The only group living here that she DOES represent are MoonBats - that bloodsucking species of vampire bats that bite you in the wallet and **** out all your money.
So for all his faults and shortcomings, Golnik has never committed TREASON. But Niki has, MANY TIMES - each time she voted for an unconstitutional bill,- or even when she voted for bills she clearly hadn't read. It's that pesky sworn oath thing it keeps tripping up socialists and traitors.
Better a fresh start with Jon Golnik than the continued deliberate ignoring of our Constitution and the voters' wishes by Tsongas.
Hey Roger, how come you haven't run for Congress yet - in the 3rd District where you live. Did McGovernment pay you not to? Or are you not a citizen?
I'm waiting to be written the 5th. Besides my heart is in Montana and I can't even run for the non existent dog catcher job there because I'm not a Tribal member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor, soon to be ex Mayor Curatone under FBI i... 2 hr Wagner 2
Malden Elections: Open Forum (Apr '15) 14 hr Port-au-Malden 17
boston rally Aug 19 Average guy 6
Those Yuppies got F'd Up by that Jewish Guy Aug 19 Ha Ha Left 1
Treason Aug 19 NOT HAPPY 1
natalie amora otenti HIV POSITIVE hooker (May '16) Aug 19 Walthamdude 5
Wayne Hogan and AB, cell mates and lovers Aug 16 Wayne and AB in a... 1

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages