Cat at D&D'S in Arlington

Cat at D&D'S in Arlington

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Donnie and others

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2011
for the one who dropped the cat off at D&D's in Arlington is a low life S.O.B. We took the cat to the vet and it cost alot of money and then they had to put it down where you neglected the cat.You need to be reported for animal cruelty. If your cat is having kittens you need to have your damn cat fixed or give it to a loving house that will take care of it. That cat suffered with no food and water because of your dumbass. How would you feel with no food and water for a week? Evidently you are not much of a person and if the truth was known you probably don't have a job and do not have a heart of no kind.You are a worthless piece of shit.You better hope we do not find out who you are because we are on to this and you will get your ass kicked. Just because you want cats you need to feed and water them not drop them off at D&D's because it had a bad eye and infection take them to the vet and get it fixed or do not get pets at all. You worthless piece of shit.We are tired of this bullshit. It is not the first time and we are going to find out who done this and charges will be filed for animal cruelty
I need to know

Wickliffe, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2011
What did the cat look like? Ours has been missing, but she has never wandered off far and she has always been fed. She wouldn't have gone far because she had kittens at home to care for. She has been at our house for 5 years and has never gone to D&D's. If it was her then someone else got her and then later dumped her because we didn't. We just need to know what color the cat was so we can know if she is dead or to still keep putting out food hoping she will return. Ours was a calico.
bill

Bloomington, IN

#3 Aug 3, 2011
i recently found a kitten up at hockers. black with a collar that says fiddler.
Donnie and others

Benton, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2011
we took it to the vet and it was full of infection and he said it would not make it so they put it down its eye was bulged out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wickliffe drug bust 6 hr Who 43
Jason Boulton 8 hr listen 4
arbor place/clinton place 17 hr sandra 11
When are the gonna bust the bardwell dope dealers 23 hr Mike gunner 1
Park shooting (in Wickliffe) Sat three stooges 45
Who are Ballard Memorial's worst and best couples? (Feb '11) Sat sweetiepie 20
hog barns Fri watcher 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages