'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253456 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#45763 Aug 20, 2012
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
All for show. He is running unopposed, he isn't going anywhere and the teapublicans know it. YOUR party threw him under the bus to save their own worthless hides. And to try and look less demonic to the American people. To little to late! The people have been bombarded by outrageous statements and action from the far right for so long, it's sickening. The only good republican congress person, is an unemployed one. GOD BLESS AMERICA! Rid us of these hemorrhoids on the backside of our country.
You say he's running unopposed? Who is Claire McCaskill?
Jay

Springville, TN

#45764 Aug 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Ta ta ...
LOL.....A L, you can't argue with an idiot, don'tcha know that? hahahhaa!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45765 Aug 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....A L, you can't argue with an idiot, don'tcha know that? hahahhaa!!!
Boo yah!:)
Jay

Springville, TN

#45766 Aug 20, 2012
frank wrote:
Fact-check Obama’s Medicare cuts!
http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/16/fact-che...
++++++++++

How about this paragraph in your link...?

"Medicare benefits will not change – in theory. However, providers who get paid less from Medicare in the future may be less inclined to accept Medicare patients, thereby reducing access."

That's real nice! Reducing access! In other words, doctor's who get paid less will be less inclined to accept Medicare patients. Now tell me where these Medicare recipients are suppose to go when doctor's have the desk clerk inform new patients: "Sorry, the doctor is no longer taking patients." They don't even have to say, "Medicare patients." Doctor's do not have to be honest about why they don't want Medicare, all they have to say is that they have more patients than they can handle, and send you on your way to try and hunt down someone who will see you.

Naturally by reducing patients you reduce access to Medicare. Nice one, Obama, tick off the medical profession with your bungled idea and they will dump the problem altogether by refusing to deal with Medicare!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45767 Aug 20, 2012
nanoanomaly said:

"They Blew UP Congress!"

That scene got the loudest cheers I've ever heard in a movie theater. Strange, I wonder how much it would get if shown in theaters now.
----------

tee hee hee
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45768 Aug 20, 2012
FBI director gets schooled on marijuana legalization
&fe ature=youtu.be
Jay

Springville, TN

#45769 Aug 20, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Obama never said America was not a Christian nation. That's just another twisted lie from the Repubs. Obama said, "we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers".
~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think anyone ever believed we have always been a 100% Christian nation. We all know there have been different religions from the beginning to date. And, there are even those who have no religion what-so-ever. However, the topography spelled out that the Christians in the nation are the M-A-J-O-R-I-T-Y. It use to be that the majority ruled under any vote, Robert's Rules of Order, meetings or what have you.

Today we cater way too much to the minority, allowing the minority to rule.

All in the name of political correctness which has ruined this country.
byebye president pelosi

Glasgow, KY

#45770 Aug 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
How about this paragraph in your link...?
"Medicare benefits will not change – in theory. However, providers who get paid less from Medicare in the future may be less inclined to accept Medicare patients, thereby reducing access."
That's real nice! Reducing access! In other words, doctor's who get paid less will be less inclined to accept Medicare patients. Now tell me where these Medicare recipients are suppose to go when doctor's have the desk clerk inform new patients: "Sorry, the doctor is no longer taking patients." They don't even have to say, "Medicare patients." Doctor's do not have to be honest about why they don't want Medicare, all they have to say is that they have more patients than they can handle, and send you on your way to try and hunt down someone who will see you.
Naturally by reducing patients you reduce access to Medicare. Nice one, Obama, tick off the medical profession with your bungled idea and they will dump the problem altogether by refusing to deal with Medicare!
The government will (and does) fine doctor's and their staff over any little thing and everything big or small because of medicaid. That's why doctors are getting out now. The government fines these offices for any infraction in paperwork as if the office staff are not human and not allowed to make any mistakes what-so-ever. Doctors want nothing to do with medicaid and the governments money-making scheme. What does Obama-Pelosi-care do? Puts millions of citizens on medicaid. Obama took billions from the elderly (medicare) to finance his healthcare legacy yet he wants us to believe that Romney wants to end medicare. Obamacare will end medicare and we will all be on medicaid. We will all be waiting in the emergency rooms of hospitals just for a doctors appointment with Obamacare and then what care we will receive will be determined by a political budget. If you people vote for Obama you will get exactly what you dumb asses deserve. Misery loves company. Obama has tried to put his Kenyan's fathers dreams into effect here in the USA but that's not the dreams we have for our children. With Romney at least we give our kids a chance. With Obama it's a done deal. More of the same and even worse this time around without an election looming over his head. Pelosi will work her evil magic, should Obama get elected again, and Obama will be in office for good. She did it with Obamacare and she can bribe and lie and steal and deceive and bully any bill she wants into law. We've seen how she operates. Is that what you people want for your kids? I hope not. I hope you are much smarter than the president thinks you are and gives you credit for!
Jay

Springville, TN

#45771 Aug 20, 2012
Former Obama Campaign Co-Chair: Every African-American ‘Knew What Buttons’ Biden ‘Was Trying to Push’

Former 2008 Obama campaign co-chair Artur Davis said Wednesday that everyone in the audience at Vice President Joe Biden’s rally in Danville, Va., knew “who the y’all was” and “knew what buttons he was trying to push by talking about chains

Davis, who is expected to speak at the GOP national convention in Tampa, Fla., said the Obama campaign’s attempt to “backpedal” on the issue has added insult to injury.

“Ladies and gentlemen, they’re adding an insult to our intelligence to the insult they made to the civil discourse. People in that room knew what the vice president meant,” he said.

Davis credited the African-Americans at the rally for not applauding Biden’s comments.

And I will say this, it is to the credit of the African-Americans in that room that if you actually watched the tape, you actually don’t hear a lot of applause when Biden made his comments.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/former-obama-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45772 Aug 20, 2012
Haven't read the obotcare papers...
Going by bloggers say so on iT!

This is that “change” Obama has planned for ALL of us!

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number;

Now we know why this entire Bill was a typical coverup.

Our only defense against this outrage is the Nov election. Just hope the American voters don't blow this critical chance to get rid of this entire administration along with the Liberals in the House and the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "pass it and then read it!!."

Here it is!

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number

THE CARE BILL HB 3200
JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.

Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200

Please read this........ especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.
Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.
Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now -ACORN).
Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.(How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)
Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.
Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospitals will ration care according to the patient's age.
Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)
Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:
"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."
- Honorable
David Kithil of Marble Falls, Texas

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pa...

http://rowevings.blogspot.com/2012/08/this-is...

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/...
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#45773 Aug 20, 2012
Jay Says;;All in the name of political correctness which has ruined this country.

Yes it has and it just keeps getting worse...
pResident Obama is out

Glasgow, KY

#45774 Aug 20, 2012
Obama. Biden, Pelosi and Reid use the Black citizens and womens groups and take their support for granted. They assume that these people are so dumb they will fall for the democrats deceit and will vote for them no matter what. I believe the Black community and the womens groups have a strong message for Obama come November. Obama's corrupt chickens have come home to roost earlier than he had hoped. Anybody that votes for Obama is voting against our kids future and putting our freedom in jeopardy. You're gonna have a big fight on your hands because Obama's huge failure as president has opened the eyes of millions of Americans. They want better for their children and they will not buy into Obama's hope and change failure/lies again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45775 Aug 20, 2012
Jay

Springville, TN

#45776 Aug 20, 2012
byebye president pelosi wrote:
<quoted text>
The government will (and does) fine doctor's and their staff over any little thing and everything big or small because of medicaid. That's why doctors are getting out now. The government fines these offices for any infraction in paperwork as if the office staff are not human and not allowed to make any mistakes what-so-ever. Doctors want nothing to do with medicaid and the governments money-making scheme. What does Obama-Pelosi-care do? Puts millions of citizens on medicaid. Obama took billions from the elderly (medicare) to finance his healthcare legacy yet he wants us to believe that Romney wants to end medicare. Obamacare will end medicare and we will all be on medicaid. We will all be waiting in the emergency rooms of hospitals just for a doctors appointment with Obamacare and then what care we will receive will be determined by a political budget. If you people vote for Obama you will get exactly what you dumb asses deserve. Misery loves company. Obama has tried to put his Kenyan's fathers dreams into effect here in the USA but that's not the dreams we have for our children. With Romney at least we give our kids a chance. With Obama it's a done deal. More of the same and even worse this time around without an election looming over his head. Pelosi will work her evil magic, should Obama get elected again, and Obama will be in office for good. She did it with Obamacare and she can bribe and lie and steal and deceive and bully any bill she wants into law. We've seen how she operates. Is that what you people want for your kids? I hope not. I hope you are much smarter than the president thinks you are and gives you credit for!

This is one of the best, well thought out posts I've read in a long time. And precisely on target.

Great going!
agreed

Lewisport, KY

#45777 Aug 20, 2012
I agree
Jesco White

Chicago, IL

#45778 Aug 20, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you and Jesco are the ones spewing hate.
His vulgar remarks have nothing to do with this thread and have no place on here.As for being funny...after someone makes a political point and you say suck one or whatever,that's not humor that's ignorance!
Plus your off base remarks concerning abortion and homosexual were poorly written explanations of a subject matter I'm sure you've only heard political talking points about.You have no concept of the reality of rape I'm sure.
Certainly appeared that way to me!
Yes I misspelled Reagan completely unintentional.I SUPPOSE you never capitalize words to add focus.Again my mistake.
I have no plans for a political career I merely enjoy having conversation with people that are not jerks!
That would exclude you and Jesco.
Plus I've never claimed to be anything other than what I am!
An American/hillbilly who enjoys a "J" now again!
Never once in my many comments have I stated that I was a intellectual or genius never even said I was smart.
But I'm no FOOL!
I feel raped every time I read you. Anyway, I am in show business. I think you have a fine career in politics...is dog catcher open?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45779 Aug 20, 2012
"Dishonorable Disclosures"
http://www.opsecteam.org/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45780 Aug 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the best, well thought out posts I've read in a long time. And precisely on target.
Great going!
Amen and AGAIN!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45781 Aug 20, 2012
STOP the politicians, President Obama and others, from politically capitalizing on US national security operations and secrets!

http://www.opsecteam.org/
Jay

Springville, TN

#45782 Aug 20, 2012
Martin Luther King went down in history as a "man of peace." If history has projected him correctly, these people have done everything in their power to destroy everything he is regarded to have stood for. What a shame we have this stuff to contend with after all this time!

"Last Wednesday August 15th, a conference call with New Black Panther leader Michelle Williams and others in their organization was recorded. In that call she made direct threats to anyone in Florida involved with the Republican National Committee’s convention and chastised black conservatives like me. Some of the words she used in that call were “Florida should be in flames”,“Our feet will be on your mother***ing necks”,“crackers”,“honkies” and more too vile to print. Please listen to the recording of that call yourself by clicking on this link:"

Graphic Language: New Black Panthers To RNC: Our ‘Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks’

Graphic Language: New Black Panther: We Must Create Military To Murder Babies And Skin White People

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/15/new-black-p...

PS: A little hard to hear and slow to load.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why no response??? 2 hr Rutter 1
Vickie Viniard 6 hr dixie 20
Arbor place of clinton (Jul '12) 23 hr that dude 29
Dollar store (Sep '15) 23 hr that dude 11
Flour Simpson (Oct '13) 23 hr that dude 21
clinton bank Dec 5 carlisle 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 5 johnnyboy 633

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages