D&D's II or Bob's Git 'n Go?

D&D's II or Bob's Git 'n Go?

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Since: Jun 12

Paducah, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I'm a D&D's man myself and who put a gas station next to another gas station D&D'S WAS THERE FIRST

Paducah, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2012
What do ya'll think?
pookie

Smithland, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2012
I prefer Bob's. D&D's is so dirty and nasty!! Gross...Bob's is always clean and the workers are much more friendly.

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Bob's may be cleaner but D&D's mostly has lower gas prices and Bob's closes so EARLY
hellwiddit

Paducah, KY

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Bob's has better pizza and other food items. It is cleaner, has a better selection of drinks, and not to mention some prices lower. However D&D's II has some prices lower, has several coin operated machines, including a quarter machine where local teens can gamble on a tuesday night. All they need is a and it'll be a prime spot for the real estate developers to liquidate. Bob's has better seating, a diesel and kerosene pump. D&D's has a newly repainted outside, while the outside of Bob's remains uncleaned since the reopening. Bob's has a tendency to close rather early while D&D's will stay open until 10 o'clock some nights. Bobs has a higher quality parking lot, while D&D's can accommodate over the road truckers who need a place to stay the night. Neither have an option to buy lottery tickets which could contribute to an increase in profits. D&D's often has cheaper cigarettes, but Bob's has a cleaner kitchen, and newer equipment. D&D's carries some fishing gear but no bait, but Bob's has a wider selection of fountain drinks. Which is better? Well they both have their good qualities.
hellwiddit

Paducah, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2012
All they need is a *jukebox

Paducah, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2012
D&D's has friendly workers too pookie
pookie

Smithland, KY

#8 Jun 6, 2012
If D&D's would clean up the inside of the store I would do more business there. You walk out of there smelling like smoke and old grease. Also if the pumps accepted cards I would get all of my gasoline there. 24 hour pumps are awesome at Bob's.
Anonymous

Calvert City, KY

#9 Jun 15, 2012
i personally like d&ds in milburn they clean the kitchen every night it smells good in there and ive actually seen some of the workers there on the floor scrubbing walls and cleaning the aisles where the groceries are. what do yall think about d&ds in milburn?

Calvert City, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Wow when I started this Forum I was like "Heres a subject no will start talking crap about people in" lol hahaha forgot thats what Topix is for lol I really like D&D's but bobs is closed down so it really don't matter lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titties (Aug '12) 22 min Big 9
ATTN. Hickman co. Teachers 6 hr Sam 8
Jana at Hucks 20 hr Wow 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Mesothelioma 587
What happen May 21 John b 10
President Hiliary May 20 Supporter 2
Old Cypress Music Thread (Oct '14) May 18 Musikologist 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages