Suburbs wary of massage businesses

Suburbs wary of massage businesses

There are 62 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 21, 2008, titled Suburbs wary of massage businesses. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

At a time when massage-therapy franchises are knocking on suburban doors, Elk Grove Village Mayor Craig Johnson said he no longer wants to take any chances with the booming profession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sam

Aurora, IL

#93 Feb 13, 2009
They seem to be hurting no one. I see it as a boost to the economy. Why can't the city officials worry about the real problems in this country ...such as hate crimes, unemployment rising, education,and crooked government officals.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#94 Dec 2, 2011
Funny burbs are skeptical of all massage businesses. It's pretty obvious who's legit and who isn't. If a place is advertising on craigslist with girls in bikinis its probably not a legit massage lol. If its an asian place its probably not a legit massage.

Not really fair to brand all massage places as bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Noise from new O'Hare runway angers Park Ridge ... (Dec '08) Aug 21 Davy 199
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug 17 SisterMarie 109
News Alleged Prostitute Accused Of Solicting On Web (Sep '06) Aug 15 Colleen 14
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Aug 14 Blondie 49
News Mechanics vote down agreement, plan to continue... Aug 14 Supporters 2
News Dentist arrested while recording boy in North A... Aug 1 Timmay 2
News What's the Holdup at Area Rail Crossings? Jul 31 Night Train 4

Arlington Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Heights Mortgages