Hillside/Creedside Apartments

Posted in the Arkle Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking for a Renal

Murray, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Do yourselves a favor and stay away from both these apartment complexes. They are infested with bed bugs. Was shown an apartment that still had some furniture in it and they were everywhere. The leasing lady said that they have some kind of machine that gets rid of them. I hear it's almost impossible to do.
omg bull crap

Dyer, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2011
wrong there is a machine to get rid of them and yes she has a machine and no they r not infested you idiot and bed bugs are not visiable unless they have been there for a long time and I will let you know right now that the leasing lady lol one of the owners does not let them go for long unless some idiot likes living with the bed bugs...you need to watch who and what you are talking about before you get on here a gossip about sh!t you know nothing about and fyi those apartments are also owned by Brian Freeman watch the gossip honey....you might get sued!!!! I lived there 7 years and have never seen one so get you facts straight maybe the reason you are on here is because you didn't pass your background check and you have to down a good place to live..wow at the idiots that live in this town...
Looking for a Rental

Murray, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2011
Didn't realize bedbugs would get you so worked up. And yes, they do have them. I talked to several people who live there and they have been infested with them. So, maybe you ought to get your facts straight. I am not saying that every apartment has them, I don't know that for a FACT. However, they are there!
Looking for a Rental

Murray, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2011
By the way, you can't get sued for telling the truth!
Tennesee Jed

Berea, OH

#5 Jun 22, 2011
I stayed there and yes i seen the bed bugs. I took my laptop to the library and one came out of the keys on it. I seen a few of them.
lol

Dyer, TN

#6 Jun 24, 2011
ohh wow btw you can get sued for slander on topix you idiot...and in the first post you said both sets of apartments were infested so get your stories straight and just a couple had bedbugs and yes its was taken care of its funny if the place was so bad why is there a waiting list to get in...lol and another this i'm not worked up over bedbugs you dumb ass it these corin hicks gotta post stupid shit on a shit talking forum wow...such idiots...I really don't know why I waste my time on stupid people...
Looking for a Rental

Murray, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2011
Hey stupid person - that would be you lol, why DO you waste your time? The reason their is a waiting list is because the apartments are cheap; and I don't mean inexpensive. Although that is a big draw downn here. Funny you talking about hicks, sounds like you know from personal experience. Have a lovely day!
Steve

Sikeston, MO

#8 Jun 25, 2011
Well, I happen to live there, and yes there are bedbugs. Not all apartments have them, but some do.
Now they want everyone to pay 50 bucks to have their apartment treated, and it's mandatory.

When I moved in, I paid 320 for my first month's rent, and 320 deposit. Unfortunately, I didn't inspect the apartment till after I signed the lease, and gave them my money. The apartment is a dump. Now they are going to raise my rent to 345, and my lease isn't up for a few months. I took a video of the whole place before I moved in. I might need this when I try to get my deposit back,(I heard that they don't give the deposit back to you when you leave).
KNOWS

Dyer, TN

#9 Jun 25, 2011
Yes, Hillside is infested with bedbugs. The manager/owner blames the tenants for it so she can charge them for the treatments instead of it coming from their pockets. Then they evict you for the bugs after they have taken you for all the money they can. I dont think theres a waiting list considering all the empty apartments.
Amanda

Corbin, KY

#10 Jun 30, 2011
Luna this is for you ok why don't you mind your on business talking crap you know nothing about and sitting there hiding behide your computer. Let me tell you something else you are the stupid one here you don't even live in those apartments so how in the fuck do you know anything about them so why don't you just fuc% off..And I also seen you are a regual on topix that make you a really old bored broad who probaly draws a check who sits on her computer all day and talks shi% about everyones post so now you know who I am lol

“myname is myname”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 30, 2011
lol wrote:
ohh wow btw you can get sued for slander on topix you idiot...and in the first post you said both sets of apartments were infested so get your stories straight and just a couple had bedbugs and yes its was taken care of its funny if the place was so bad why is there a waiting list to get in...lol and another this i'm not worked up over bedbugs you dumb ass it these corin hicks gotta post stupid shit on a shit talking forum wow...such idiots...I really don't know why I waste my time on stupid people...
Name one case that YOU know of where someone was sued for giving their opinoin on Topix? Got your panties in a wad over some bedbugs..who knows youre not the one who brought them. And a little fyi..Brian Freeman is a joke! I will be waiting for your intelligent answer.
OK here you go

Dyer, TN

#12 Jun 30, 2011
Slander is defined as the act of making false and injurious statements that do injury to a person's reputation. Both slander and libel are forms of defamation. Slander is defamation that is spoken, while libel is defamation that is written. Slander can include any false statement which does injury to a person's business or personal reputation and can relate to the person's character, morals, ability, business practices, or financial status. The victim of slander has the legal right file a civil lawsuit against the person who committed the slander to seek compensation for their damages.
Luna

Murray, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2011
Hey Amanda - really got worked up over that one didn't you. No, I don't live there, but looked at the apartments and know a number of people who live there. I also know the maintenance guys. They are the ones that have to wear the white suits from head to toe when they go in to try to get rid of the bugs. So stop talking out your a**.
Luna

Murray, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2011
0myname0 wrote:
<quoted text>Name one case that YOU know of where someone was sued for giving their opinoin on Topix? Got your panties in a wad over some bedbugs..who knows youre not the one who brought them. And a little fyi..Brian Freeman is a joke! I will be waiting for your intelligent answer.
Hey, thanks for the backup, and I am breathlessly awaiting her reply.
Luna

Murray, KY

#15 Jun 30, 2011
Oh, and Amanda, I don't draw a check, I live off of a trust fund. You know what that is don't you?
Large sums of money every month from an account set up by my grandparents. But you are right in one respect, I AM bored.
Amanda

Dyer, TN

#16 Jun 30, 2011
And how well do you know the maintence men there? proably pretty well seems you are also on another thread talking about how good looking a married man is and how you would like to do him funny huh, if you are so rich why don't you go buy you a piece of eye candy wow you are really sad! I proably know what else you live off and who..and I do actually know what a trust fund is but I also work so I am not BORED all the time...so do you know from experence they have bedbugs, since you can walk into an apartment that has them and carry them to you home good question huh? maybe one of the maintence men has already taken care of them for you? Let me see which one of them would it be the newer guys I think his name is Tim or the skinny blonde headed guy?
Luna

Murray, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2011
Hey thanks Amanda, you started my day out with a good laugh!
say what

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2011
Brian freeman is a good man so you must be jealous that's all

“myname is myname”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 2, 2011
say what wrote:
Brian freeman is a good man so you must be jealous that's all
lol@jealous. I went to school with Brian and believe me there is nothing to be jealous of. Nice try though. Come back and reply when you have somethin intelligent to add to the thread.
OMG

Dyer, TN

#20 Jul 3, 2011
You all are idiots I was talking about luna fuc%ing the maintence men..get your shi&t straight before you respond it had nothing to do with brian and nothing about anyone being jealous..and to all you stupid idiots who are putting their two cents in trust me I have a wonderful man I have been with for a very long time..maybe luna is jealous of that...and omynameo who r u and y r u even responding you don't even know what is going on wow..yea who is the intelligent one def. not you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thump zhair 2 min Deep dug 1
Gayle leddington 4 min Deep dug 2
Trump is the Anti-Christ! 5 min Deep dug 71
What to do 10 min Deep dug 13
Monkey Masters 27 min CorbinSucks 31
Crystal bingham 31 min Tammy 2
South Laurel Game 1 hr Saying 16

Arkle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance