Who do you support for State Senate i...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
KeepSmith

Richmond, KY

#62 Oct 29, 2010
Furloughed State Worker wrote:
STATE WORKERS: Brandon does not care about you. Johnny Turner says he WILL NOT balance the budget on the backs of state workers. He has family who work for the state, so he knows how hard furloughs are for us. VOTE TURNER!
Johnnie Turner is a crook he wont even help Harlan County.
Cawood

Richmond, KY

#63 Oct 29, 2010
When I read on here that Turner was a christian that was the first time I ever heard that and I have lived here my whole life.Yes he defends murderers people who kill their wives and people who kill babies too.They say he doesn't do divorce cases.Divorce is sometimes the answer for those who are being abused by their husbands in some cases.I see no problems with divorce.Go Brandon Smith you have my vote ! Brandon Smith stands up for the people and he is someone who has morals.He will be working to get better roads in Harlan County it is definitely what he is pushing for and he will be right here to rally for our coal miners as he has been doing.
Cawood

Richmond, KY

#65 Oct 29, 2010
State Worker of KY wrote:
ok. I'm getting so disgusted with the idiotic and uneducated comments here. This is a fact: Brandon Smith voted for stateworkers to be furloughed, which means because of Brandon, I am taking a pay cut. I have to take leave without pay and it's a hundred dollars difference on my pay check. Unlike him, I can't afford that. I am a hard working single mother who lives paycheck to paycheck and these furlough days are making it rough. Brandon Smith gave 240 million dollars, 240 MILLION DOLLARS people, to David Williams toward bonded roads in Whitley County! I believe that Brandon Smith could have made a smarter move with that money,and with that 200 million dollars, he could have saved the state workers from having to take leave without pay! But no, he was more interested in helping David Williams, who yes, is running for governor. Agenda? Sounds like one. What has Brandon done for Harlan County? I never see him over here until he is running for office and trying to campaign. Sure he supports coal. So does Johnnie! Half of Johnnie's family are or have been in the coal mining industry. And so what if he changed his party to democrat... Yes, most of Harlan county are democrats and I'm sure it IS in his better interest, but he wants your votes so he can help YOU, the people of HARLAN COUNTY. I am a Republican, always have been. But Brandon and his republican team, have disgusted me in their past choices. Has Johnnie personally done something against you? I hear all of you saying he is a crook, he defends this one, and that one... Well people, he is an attorney! That is his job. Johnnie is a good man, and I believe with all my heart he will do everything he can to help our County. My vote is for Johnnie. He will fight so that I, as a stateworker, can be secure with my job and not have to take these unpaid furlough days. He will fight to keep COAL in our County, and he will fight for YOU HARLAN COUNTY. Give him a chance.
I wouldnt want Johnny Turner hold a local public office. I sure wouldnt want him to be a Senator.I am voting for Brandon Smith for the sake of Ky.
State Worker of KY

Harlan, KY

#66 Oct 29, 2010
why? has he personally done something against you? WTH has Brandon Smith done for Harlan County?
Cawood

Richmond, KY

#67 Oct 29, 2010
Turner is a Dope
Informed Voter

United States

#68 Oct 30, 2010
State Worker of KY wrote:
ok. I'm getting so disgusted with the idiotic and uneducated comments here. This is a fact: Brandon Smith voted for stateworkers to be furloughed, which means because of Brandon, I am taking a pay cut. I have to take leave without pay and it's a hundred dollars difference on my pay check. Unlike him, I can't afford that. I am a hard working single mother who lives paycheck to paycheck and these furlough days are making it rough. Brandon Smith gave 240 million dollars, 240 MILLION DOLLARS people, to David Williams toward bonded roads in Whitley County! I believe that Brandon Smith could have made a smarter move with that money,and with that 200 million dollars, he could have saved the state workers from having to take leave without pay! But no, he was more interested in helping David Williams, who yes, is running for governor. Agenda? Sounds like one. What has Brandon done for Harlan County? I never see him over here until he is running for office and trying to campaign. Sure he supports coal. So does Johnnie! Half of Johnnie's family are or have been in the coal mining industry. And so what if he changed his party to democrat... Yes, most of Harlan county are democrats and I'm sure it IS in his better interest, but he wants your votes so he can help YOU, the people of HARLAN COUNTY. I am a Republican, always have been. But Brandon and his republican team, have disgusted me in their past choices. Has Johnnie personally done something against you? I hear all of you saying he is a crook, he defends this one, and that one... Well people, he is an attorney! That is his job. Johnnie is a good man, and I believe with all my heart he will do everything he can to help our County. My vote is for Johnnie. He will fight so that I, as a stateworker, can be secure with my job and not have to take these unpaid furlough days. He will fight to keep COAL in our County, and he will fight for YOU HARLAN COUNTY. Give him a chance.
Bravo! You claim to be a "State Worker of Kentucky" yet your blatant ignorance betrays you. Any state worker worth his or her salt knows that the state employee furloughs were part and parcel of the 2010 budget package brought forth to the Legislative body by none other than GOVERNOR STEVE BESHEAR. If the legislators (both Representatives and Senators) chose to vote AGAINST the budget, a Special Session would then have to have been called, consequently costing the Commonwealth HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS (if not MILLIONS) of dollars. Additionally, if the Regular Session ended without giving KY a budget, guess what would have happened?? SCHOOLS WOULD BE SHUT DOWN. TEACHERS WOULD NOT GET PAID. Funding to vital services provided by county and city governments would be CUT. Is that what you wanted?? A 2010 budget needed to be passed or virtually every vital service in our Commonwealth would be negatively affected. So you need to get off your soap box because people that actually know the facts will call you out for your stupidity and lack of real knowledge about how things work in Frankfort. You obviously know nothing of which you speak, which is unfortunately characteristic of the type of people that support low life losers like Johnnie Turner. Get a clue or keep your mouth shut. You call others' comments "uneducated and idiotic" when you yourself are quite obviously the uneducated idiot.
BranFan

United States

#69 Nov 2, 2010
Brandon is True Blue
thinking

Hyden, KY

#72 Jul 13, 2012
dont care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arjay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuals are sickening 1 hr YOLO 35
Mark Wilder Stalker 8 hr Want To Know 16
Becky Harbin is a piece of trash (Jul '16) 9 hr Bain l y f 8
Layoffs at PCH 13 hr silver screen 18
Frakes teacher 17 hr fly in the soup 3
George Martin Drive. Decent to live or not?? Tue Lucy wilson 10
Bell County traps people in poverty Tue mike 10

Arjay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance