Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Argyle Forum

Comments (Page 3,646)

Showing posts 72,901 - 72,920 of94,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77470
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gunning For Your Guns
~ Mental midgets of the tallest order (aka gun grabbers) are reaching new lows in their campaign against legal firearms:

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2013/02/27/gun...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77471
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Harvey wrote:
Poor old Yellow Dawg. He tries so hard to cover up his game. He just doesn't realize how transparent his act really is. Just like a child who gets caught doing something he shouldn't he resorts to childish responses intended to hide himself behind. It doesn't work Dawg. You are just another typical Topix nut job troll.
Yeah, "Harvey." I remind me of YOU._8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77472
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm no Dumb @ss Dawg I won’t leave. For you will still be here acting like an idiot with Dan so I think I will stick around for a while to keep shoving your head up your @ss. Pray all you want, but I am here to stay to keep kicking your and Dan's dumb @ss as I have been. You know they say sooner or later idiots will learn. I know now it is later for you than sooner. LMFAO
If you "won't" leave, that means that, deep down in your mind, you know that "DFS" and I OWN you! Masochists like you enjoy pain!_8-)
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77473
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to capitalize sentences.
Learn to argue.
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77474
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "won't" leave, that means that, deep down in your mind, you know that "DFS" and I OWN you! Masochists like you enjoy pain!_8-)
I got him all spun up by accusing him of being Nortie. So much so that he says he is gonna kill me. Except that he thinks you and I are the same so I think he's after you...Sorry Dawg

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77475
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm no Dumb @ss Dawg I won’t leave. For you will still be here acting like an idiot with Dan so I think I will stick around for a while to keep shoving your head up your @ss. Pray all you want, but I am here to stay to keep kicking your and Dan's dumb @ss as I have been. You know they say sooner or later idiots will learn. I know now it is later for you than sooner. LMFAO
I simply LOVE your new icon. Especially the part where you say you have finally realized that “YellowDawg" Likes licking nutz.

Obviously, you are referring to "Harvey" and yourself, and admitting that DFS and I "lick" (as in "overwhelmingly defeat") both you nutz every day. ROFL!

Certainly, DFS and I DO enjoy devastating you boys every day!_8-)

You are finally catching on! And enjoying it!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77476
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dawg or Dan or what ever you go by at any given time. You are such a damn joke. Go sniff some buttz and come back when you clear you little mind. Better yet just go and keep your head up someone's @ss so we don't have to hear from you anymore. And yes Dawg or Dan we all know this is cleary you and one of your fake names. I think Dawg and Dan are the same but in case I am wrong,,, This idiot that posted this would be Dan. It's around his normal time and speaks the same lame shyt. lol
Good morning, "Jok"! Did you have a busy night, delivering pizzas? I see you had to visit Topix, before getting some "shut-eye."

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77477
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
For one you just showed your lame @ss again by replying to a post that you posted in in a different name than the one I replied too. But I expected that for you always make that lame mistake for you are lametard and a point blank dumb @ss. I will give it to you Dawg or Dan you are consistent,,, consistent of showing how much of a dumb @ss you are LOL. If you if you want my real name. It is Jeff Jones, Houston Missouri 65483. For I am not a lame @ss punk as you are. Come see me or whatever you please. I am not nor will not I ever worry about a lamtard as you are. Check! Your move.
"TheJokster": Takes a "Licking," but keeps on posting!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77478
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Why can't I find a Jeff Jones among the medical personnel in Houston? Could you help me? I would like to avail myself of your services. I mean if you aren't an ObGyn and they still call you in for Births I sure would like to take advantage of someone's services who is so skilled that they call him in even though he has no reason to be there.
"Jokster" cannot deliver babies, but he sure can deliver pizzas in the Licking area!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77479
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and yes that is a real nimber. Call it. I will read you back what e are saying. Like I said you really crossed the line when you ran down my wife and kids!!!!!!!!!!
Out of curiosity, could you post a link to that post where your wife and kids were "run down"? I read no such post, but surely you can remember when it was.

The only mention which I recall about your kids was when YOU said your daughter had a good vocabulary.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77480
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
the funny part is that dawg is gonna log on and find your number randomly in his pm box.
like I said. A coward. and a blowhard.
I have not gotten any Personal Message from "Jokster." And no one has ever sent me a phone number in any Personal Message. I do not know where this guy is coming from, but he clearly is deranged.
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77481
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You got my real phone number and in the near future I will have your ass and feed it to you.
no one got any number. So maybe you want to try that little threat again?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77482
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not gotten any Personal Message from "Jokster." And no one has ever sent me a phone number in any Personal Message. I do not know where this guy is coming from, but he clearly is deranged.
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?

One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77483
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?
One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
It's as much my fault as Jok's. His or her stuff is just so easy to pick apart and I just couldn't resist poking him/her with a stick. I almost feel ashamed.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77484
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
Upstate Democrat To Gun Supporters: You’re All A Bunch Of “Gun-Toting Tea Party Psychotards”
http://menrec.com/upstate-democrat-to-gun-sup...
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Tell it like it IS, "Upstate Democrat"!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77485
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I got him all spun up by accusing him of being Nortie. So much so that he says he is gonna kill me. Except that he thinks you and I are the same so I think he's after you... Sorry Dawg
Not a problem! The worst thing he could do to me is to keep me out of the nursing home for 8 years! Now THAT's a threat! ROFL!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77486
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?
One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
Yeah, some of these guys remind me a lot of those old angry CON posters.

Whether they realize it or not, they do not have to be "registered." They are identified through Internet records. And if Topix is served with a legal request, Topix will release all information they have to law enforcement.
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77487
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Tell it like it IS, "Upstate Democrat"!_8-)
Ies bets youes sings dis song toos!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/28/houston-pu...
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77488
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Commas are still not periods.
Want to insult each other like a couple of schoolyard kids? You do seem to have a strong fascination with the posterior and what comes out of it.(hint, you have a poopo fetish)
Yes but a period is what she's having...LOL

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77489
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ies bets youes sings dis song toos!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/28/houston-pu...
President Obama won. You are prejudiced. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,901 - 72,920 of94,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Argyle Discussions

Search the Argyle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
I like my General Manager Mon Nkc 1
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Help me find a Sax Player named Billy Bob Turner (May '11) Jul 6 Guest 7
jason Rollins Jun 25 McNative 4
Anyone have information on attorney ethics comm... (Jan '11) Jun 22 Roger D Prestidge 8
Lookung for a new family dr Jun 19 The Don 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Argyle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Argyle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Argyle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Argyle
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••