Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#66534 Aug 6, 2012
birds do eat their own poop
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66535 Aug 6, 2012
Been out harvesting and shucking sweet corn.. about 12 dozen ears.
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#66537 Aug 6, 2012
qwerty wrote:
birds do eat their own poop
You are some kind of fracking Genius qwerty.
LMAO
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#66539 Aug 6, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Birds don't sh!t in their nest.
I have seen birds-nests filled with bird poop.
I once saw a bid pecking at a mules as$. So they will eat poop, qwerty is right, they'll eat their own poop along with all kinds of other poop.

Now the topic has moved to all things bird poop.
SPLC

Henderson, NV

#66540 Aug 6, 2012
Imopster wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, those are the lawyers I was speaking of. The ones that wear sneakers, bluejeans and those nice tuxedo t-shirts to court. Big time lawyers like that.
I guess I've had the lick now. LOL
The "Hundreds of birds die in western Ky" thread is no longer on the Scottsville forum,as you well know.You no longer need to harass the People on this thread.This thread and the Scottsville forum will be monitored more closely by us and and other anti-hate groups.You and your now recognized hate group will be monitored even more closely.Be advised we can and do prosecute cyberbulling hate groups and individuals.
Rick

Winchester, KY

#66550 Aug 6, 2012
Im not very Internet savvy but I used to use my neighbors wifi,with their permission.I noticed it gave me a different address.Thats one way this imposter could be changing their address.I know a couple other ways but I won't say.I hear the southern Poverty Law center has white hat hackers to trace down people like that.But Topix will give a location if they was asked by the law.
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#66551 Aug 6, 2012
Rick wrote:
Im not very Internet savvy but I used to use my neighbors wifi,with their permission.I noticed it gave me a different address.Thats one way this imposter could be changing their address.I know a couple other ways but I won't say.I hear the southern Poverty Law center has white hat hackers to trace down people like that.But Topix will give a location if they was asked by the law.
They will ban people too, if they can figure out where to send the signal. LMAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#66552 Aug 6, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I call.
Fool. LMAO
Hello Imposter, many in Scottsville are rejoycing, that this Topic has been removed from our Hometown page. We no longer have to see this mess pop up on our Hometown page. I Theodore Fitzgerald Fartinsky, The Great Una Farter want to thank Topix Moderators for this most gracious gift. I wish they would remove the Political Rubbish worn out Topics too.
Rick

Winchester, KY

#66554 Aug 6, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> They will ban people too, if they can figure out where to send the signal. LMAO
One good way to find out is ask your neighbor to go on Topix and see if they were banned.Another is to ask them if they got a abuse warning from their Internet service provider.
C irk

Pikeville, KY

#66555 Aug 6, 2012
Rick wrote:
I'm pretty sure they can pinpoint exactly where that person is with no problem. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if they could actually activate that webcam remotely if he has one and look right at him and pop up a screen to say hi to him. I bet there are computer geeks who know how to do this and they probably work for the government or law enforcement.
Imposter

Krypton, KY

#66556 Aug 6, 2012
I am in Canada. Deep in the Canadian woods there sits a little tin roof shack, with a Honda generator on the porch and a sat dish up in a pine tree. If you can find it, you might catch the gingerbread man.

Good luck. LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66557 Aug 6, 2012
Imposter wrote:
I am in Canada. Deep in the Canadian woods there sits a little tin roof shack, with a Honda generator on the porch and a sat dish up in a pine tree. If you can find it, you might catch the gingerbread man.

Good luck. LMAO
sounds cozy!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#66559 Aug 6, 2012
Imposter wrote:
Good luck. LMAO
Man, you are so lucky to have a tin roof on your shack. I got up on this old shack the other day to fix the hole in the roof, fell through. Now I got another hole in the roof and skinned shins.
Rick

Winchester, KY

#66560 Aug 6, 2012
C irk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure they can pinpoint exactly where that person is with no problem. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if they could actually activate that webcam remotely if he has one and look right at him and pop up a screen to say hi to him. I bet there are computer geeks who know how to do this and they probably work for the government or law enforcement.
Thats true.They can hide tags deep inside a computer registry.Motherboards,random memory cards.even the CPU.They can trace through a twenty proxy chain like nothing.If they can catch seasoned hackers this imposter would be no problem.
Imposter

Krypton, KY

#66562 Aug 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are so lucky to have a tin roof on your shack. I got up on this old shack the other day to fix the hole in the roof, fell through. Now I got another hole in the roof and skinned shins.
I know what you mean TUF. I aint no fortunate son either.

It has its good points too though.
I bet these socialites don't know a thing about wild mountain honeys.
Rick

Winchester, KY

#66563 Aug 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Imposter, many in Scottsville are rejoycing, that this Topic has been removed from our Hometown page. We no longer have to see this mess pop up on our Hometown page. I Theodore Fitzgerald Fartinsky, The Great Una Farter want to thank Topix Moderators for this most gracious gift. I wish they would remove the Political Rubbish worn out Topics too.
If you're rejoicing about the thread being gone from your home site,why did you go through the trouble of searching for it?And if you guys hate it so bad why do you keep coming back here?
Imposter

Krypton, KY

#66565 Aug 6, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats true.They can hide tags deep inside a computer registry.Motherboards,random memory cards.even the CPU.They can trace through a twenty proxy chain like nothing.If they can catch seasoned hackers this imposter would be no problem.
OOOO I am scared now....Proxy's are for amateurs. LMAO
Imposter

Krypton, KY

#66566 Aug 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds cozy!
It is. Nature at its primal best. A lot of work though.
C Irk

Pikeville, KY

#66569 Aug 6, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a lot easier than most people think, imposter has no clue how easy it is.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/06/if-yo...

Wired Magazine recently reported that the US government is building a massive spy center, right in the heart of Mormon country, in Bluffdale, Utah–so massive, in fact, that once finished, the facility will be five times larger than the US Capitol.

According to Wired Magazine:

“Under construction by contractors with top-secret clearances, the blandly named Utah Data Center is being built for the National Security Agency. A project of immense secrecy, it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade. Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks. The heavily fortified $2 billion center should be up and running in September 2013.

Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.” It is, in some measure, the realization of the “total information awareness” program created during the first term of the Bush administration—an effort that was killed by Congress in 2003 after it caused an outcry over its potential for invading Americans’ privacy.

But “this is more than just a data center,” says one senior intelligence official who until recently was involved with the program. The mammoth Bluffdale center will have another important and far more secret role that until now has gone unrevealed. It is also critical, he says, for breaking codes.
Rick

Winchester, KY

#66572 Aug 6, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOO I am scared now....Proxy's are for amateurs. LMAO
Like I said"I'm not very internet savvy".But even I can see you are using a proxy.No offense but you seem to know just enough about the interwebs and a pc to get your self in a lot of hot water.There is always someone better and smarter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Argillite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette (May '16) 3 min Ash 76
Go grillerz 2 hr comes around 12
Anyone know of HUD houses for rent? (Jun '16) 3 hr Rhea 7
Shocked and disgusted 3 hr Wowsers 4
Raceland City Council Election (Aug '12) 3 hr Tim2 75
Robert Roe (May '10) 4 hr Shaky drunk 26
stacey thompson / carver 5 hr interested 5

Argillite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance