Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,988
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75359 Jul 20, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I was out of India for 3 days and at present am very involved in finalizing an important financial deal. I'll be butting in in a few days. Bye.
And they let you back into the country? I thought that they would have made you the Philip Nolan of India.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75361 Jul 21, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>And they let you back into the country? I thought that they would have made you the Philip Nolan of India.
Great, somebody finally posts something intelligent, and as a result the thread dies....
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75362 Jul 21, 2014
Wait. Hugh will get on and repost the same crap for the tenth time in an attempt to foment trouble.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75363 Jul 21, 2014
Eric wrote:
Wait. Hugh will get on and repost the same crap for the tenth time in an attempt to foment trouble.
Hi dear, here is a little love notice. Note, you're at risk.

"The number of people diagnosed with HIV each year in the United States has declined over the last decade overall, BUT there have been INCREASES in diagnoses among certain groups, especially young GAY men, according to a new study."

Please take the necessary precautions as this forum's community does not want to lose any of its members.

Much love, mon.

http://news.yahoo.com/hiv-diagnoses-drop-us-o...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75364 Jul 21, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I was out of India for 3 days and at present am very involved in finalizing an important financial deal. I'll be butting in in a few days. Bye.
The financial part sounds goods and the butt-ing part sounds exciting to Eric and papa.

Question, will you be "butt-ing" both of them?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75365 Jul 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, somebody finally posts something intelligent, and as a result the thread dies....
And what comes next is unintelligent? Try answering it as your man Eric failed to do so.

Tell me why members of your community did not CHALLENGE the constitutionality of being CASTRATED for SODOMY given that sodomy was NOT against the Constitution?

Did they enjoy being CASTRATED?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75366 Jul 21, 2014
"However, HIV diagnoses increased among gay MEN in certain age groups. Among gay MEN AGES 13 to 24, the number of yearly HIV diagnoses increased 132 percent, from 2,976 diagnoses in 2002 to 6,919 diagnoses in 2011. "

Observations: When it comes to homosexuality the word paedophilia is almost never used. An example, look at the case above. The case above does NOT speak of CHILDREN but speaks of GAY MEN ages 13 upwards. Did you get it ? When is a 13 year old a man?

Now among the CHILDREN or their men ages 13, 14 and 15 paedophilia is involved. Where are the CRIMINAL charges that are brought against those involved with these CHILDREN?

Anther example, days ago there was the case of a PAEDOPHILE doing his thing with a CHILD and he was called a MOLESTER.

Interesting.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75367 Jul 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"The number of people diagnosed with HIV each year in the United States has declined over the last decade overall, BUT there have been INCREASES in diagnoses among certain groups, especially young GAY men, according to a new study."
Please take the necessary precautions as this forum's community does not want to lose any of its members.
Much love, mon.
Another example of hate posting. You disagree with Hugh and Hugh will try to defame you and humiliate you. It's a shame that you don't follow the teachings of that Jewish rabbi from the first century CE.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75368 Jul 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And what comes next is unintelligent? Try answering it as your man Eric failed to do so.
Tell me why members of your community did not CHALLENGE the constitutionality of being CASTRATED for SODOMY given that sodomy was NOT against the Constitution?
Did they enjoy being CASTRATED?
Did you note that the title of Jefferson's work was "A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments"? Do you know the difference between a bill and a law? Did you realize that the bill was never enacted and therefore there was nothing to challenge? How much of an illiterate are you?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75369 Jul 21, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you note that the title of Jefferson's work was "A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments"? Do you know the difference between a bill and a law? Did you realize that the bill was never enacted and therefore there was nothing to challenge? How much of an illiterate are you?
nuff said.. level 12

Location hidden

#75370 Jul 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Much love, mon.
You know, similar to Eric, I dont find being called gay a put down, or humorous.

that said, your post is extremely bad taste. But we already knew you lack class.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75372 Jul 22, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, similar to Eric, I dont find being called gay a put down, or humorous.
that said, your post is extremely bad taste. But we already knew you lack class.
1. You are in a high risk group for HIV, given that you are GAY. See article.

2. Once again, I am asking you a "righteous" person to explain to me why you feel PROUD of being called gay given that the activity is called an ABOMINATION by God Himself.

Do you take it as insulting to be called a LIAR or THIEF or lacking HONOUR? If YES, explain your reasons for taking offence.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75373 Jul 22, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of hate posting. You disagree with Hugh and Hugh will try to defame you and humiliate you. It's a shame that you don't follow the teachings of that Jewish rabbi from the first century CE.
1) Let me first repost my HATE.

Much love, mon.

2) It is clear to me that you have NEVER experienced LOVE and so when it comes along you reject it and become suspicious of it. Sad, so sad.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75374 Jul 22, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1) A bill has different denominations e.g.$100,$1000 :D

2) Now son, you shall surely continue in your IGNORANCE if you FAIL to read with understanding. I shall REPEAT my ORIGINAL quote for your benefit and for those at your level.

My quote, "Jefferson in 1779 " wrote a LAW in VIRGINIA which contained a PUNISHMENT of CASTRATION for men who engage in SODOMY"

3) Tell me why members of your community did NOT protest such a LAW given that the LAW was unconstitutional? Why the inactivity of your community?

This lack of protest, is it because they got a SEXUAL high from being CASTRATED?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75375 Jul 22, 2014
"However, HIV diagnoses increased among gay MEN in certain age groups. Among gay MEN AGES 13 to 24, the number of yearly HIV diagnoses increased 132 percent, from 2,976 diagnoses in 2002 to 6,919 diagnoses in 2011. "

When it comes to homosexuality the word paedophilia is almost never used. An example, look at the case above. The case above does NOT speak of CHILDREN but speaks of GAY MEN ages 13 upwards. Did you get it ? When is a 13 year old a man?

Now among the CHILDREN or their men ages 13, 14 and 15 paedophilia is involved.

Where are the CRIMINAL charges that are brought against those involved with these CHILDREN?

Anther example, days ago there was the case of a PAEDOPHILE doing his thing with a CHILD and he was called a MOLESTER.

Interesting.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75376 Jul 22, 2014
Now girls and boys please take care of yourselves as you know not what tomorrow brings and the truth is I wish only the best for ALL of you including my "girls".

I would be saddened to learn of any misfortune that may come upon you. So, please take good care of yourselves.

I am serious and not flocing around.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75377 Jul 22, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1) A bill has different denominations e.g.$100,$1000 :D
2) Now son, you shall surely continue in your IGNORANCE if you FAIL to read with understanding. I shall REPEAT my ORIGINAL quote for your benefit and for those at your level.
My quote, "Jefferson in 1779 " wrote a LAW in VIRGINIA which contained a PUNISHMENT of CASTRATION for men who engage in SODOMY"
3) Tell me why members of your community did NOT protest such a LAW given that the LAW was unconstitutional? Why the inactivity of your community?
This lack of protest, is it because they got a SEXUAL high from being CASTRATED?
Jefferson did NOT write a law. Jefferson wrote a BILL. The BILL was never adopted.

"The proportionality bill, by contrast, has been largely ignored by historians. It did not
pass;"

Drubber, M.D. "'“An Extraordinarily Beautiful Document': Jefferson’s Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments and the Challenge of Republican Punishment." pg. 19 http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm... (retrieved 7/21/14).

You have to stop believing everything you read of the web and start doing some cite checking before you post something.

Location hidden

#75378 Jul 22, 2014
HughBe wrote:
When it comes to homosexuality the word paedophilia is almost never used. An example, look at the case above. The case above does NOT speak of CHILDREN but speaks of GAY MEN ages 13 upwards. Did you get it ? When is a 13 year old a man?
Now among the CHILDREN or their men ages 13, 14 and 15 paedophilia is involved.
Where are the CRIMINAL charges that are brought against those involved with these CHILDREN?
Interesting.
you know, if two people sex, and they are minors, that is not pedophilia

Location hidden

#75379 Jul 22, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Let me first repost my HATE.
Much love, mon.
2) It is clear to me that you have NEVER experienced LOVE and so when it comes along you reject it and become suspicious of it. Sad, so sad.
Why do you post on this topic? Whats with your preoccupation?

How come those who do not believe in homosexual sex are the ones who seem to be always preoccupied with it?

Hmmmmmm
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#75380 Jul 22, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
A bill is a proposed law, you are just playing semantics. Using technicalities when they suit you, typical lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arenas Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Arenas Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arenas Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arenas Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arenas Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:00 am PST

Bleacher Report10:00AM