Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73827 May 27, 2014
WHICH IS BETTER?

Burqa or bikini?

Since: Apr 14

Auckland, New Zealand

#73828 May 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WHICH IS BETTER?
Burqa or bikini?
Comfort of the wearer

Since: Apr 14

Auckland, New Zealand

#73829 May 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WHICH IS BETTER?
1) Arranged marriage or love marriage?
2) Joint family or nuclear family?
1) Love, friendship, compatibility

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73832 May 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WHICH IS BETTER?
Burqa or bikini?
speedo

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73833 May 27, 2014
Bra and G-string.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73834 May 27, 2014
HUGH (dominant) and FRIJOLES (passive) would make a nice gay couple. They're sexually attracted to each other. I can imagine both of them walking down a dusty street in Africa hand in hand with Hugh wearing a leopard skin around his jet-black bum and carrying a spear to scare away jackals, while his wife, Frijoles, is dressed in tights, a bra and a g-string with heavily painted lips and finely plucked eye-brows. Hot gay scene. Hugh with his frequent outbursts of "my dear" and Frijoles with his oft-repeated exclamations of "ouch" and "gee" can appear in a steamy gay movie. LMAO.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73835 May 27, 2014
The end-result of the gay marriage between HUGH (a Christian) and FRIJOLES (a Jew) would be the conversion of FRIJOLES to CHRISTIANITY in deference to the wishes of his Christian husband (Hugh). Thereafter, Frijoles will be seen in church singing hymns in praise of his new God (Jesus) and would roam the villages of Africa distributing the Christian Bible (NT) to the tribals. Gay ending! LOL

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73836 May 27, 2014
Goose bumps !

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73837 May 27, 2014
SHOCKER: Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family

Associated PressBy K.M. CHAUDHRY and ZAHEER BABAR | Associated Press – 3 hours ago

LAHORE, Pakistan (AP)— A pregnant woman was stoned to death Tuesday by her own family outside a courthouse in the Pakistani city of Lahore for marrying the man she loved.

The woman was killed while on her way to court to contest an abduction case her family had filed against her husband. Her father was promptly arrested on murder charges, police investigator Rana Mujahid said, adding that police were working to apprehend all those who participated in this "heinous crime."

Location hidden

#73838 May 27, 2014
I pronounce this thread DEAD.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73839 May 27, 2014
I just saw HUGH giving his girlish wife FRIJOLES a bitch slap.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73840 May 28, 2014
The psychical is more potent than the material and in its higher functional mode it can completely dominate the former and change its so-called fixed laws.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73841 May 28, 2014
COMMON ORIGIN OF PHYSICAL AND PSYCHICAL ASPECTS OF EXISTENCE

The definition of energy does not reveal to us the substance of energy but simply states that energy is the capacity to do work. So, what does the work? Obviously, energy is simply a higher vibrational state of matter or to put it in another way it is fine matter. Matter is stuff and matter in its varied vibrational modes can do work. Psychical energy is the conscious working of matter in either its gross aspect or in its subtle manifestations. Gross matter is also conscious in view of the orderly/intentional manner in which it functions and besides life, emotion, mind and supramental processes are the higher functional frequencies of conscious matter.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73842 May 28, 2014
I have a flight to catch to a neighboring city to transact a certain business deal. Will be back tomorrow, late evening. Leaving for the airport in 30 minutes. Bye.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73843 May 28, 2014
MAJOR CORRECTION

The psychical is more potent than the material and in its higher functional mode it can completely dominate the LATTER and change its so-called fixed laws.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73844 May 28, 2014
Bye, everyone.
Eric

Chicago, IL

#73846 May 28, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
I pronounce this thread DEAD.
Why? Don't you like Joel talking to himself and then judging himself?

Location hidden

#73847 May 28, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Don't you like Joel talking to himself and then judging himself?
I am really trying to open minded about all of this, but with those soliloquys, there is nothing for me to say.

I dont fault Apu. I just wish there were more entertaining people here to converse with.
Informer

Pompano Beach, FL

#73848 May 28, 2014
Who cares?
Eric

Chicago, IL

#73850 May 28, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really trying to open minded about all of this, but with those soliloquys, there is nothing for me to say.
I dont fault Apu. I just wish there were more entertaining people here to converse with.
"Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God."

Maya Angelou's last tweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arenas Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan '15 WherdaPhuckawee 2

Arenas Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arenas Valley Mortgages