Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,105
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73678 May 18, 2014
SOME MORE EVIL TEACHINGS OF JESUS:

1) "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law and so a man's enemies will be the members of his own household."

- Matthew 10:34-35

2) Another of the disciples said to Him, "Lord, permit me first to go and bury my father." But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, and allow the dead to bury their own dead."

- Matthew 8:21-22
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73679 May 18, 2014
MUHAMMAD stood for strong family ties, while Jesus asked his disciples to cut off all links with family and in a general sense JESUS said he'd come to break up families by driving a wedge between family members. This is one major difference between Muhammad and Jesus and in this aspect Jesus comes across as a sociopath.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73680 May 18, 2014
I am going out. Later. Bye.

Location hidden

#73681 May 19, 2014
FROM THE ALLAH THREAD

isabigting wrote:

"Moses and Mohammad could switch places in time and history would remain unchanged. Mohammad could lead the Israelites and Musa could lead the Arabs. Both are charismatic natural leaders. But Jesus the sissy XX male would voluntary go to the enemy camp to die of his own free will."

JOEL: Engineering genocides, indulging in extreme fanaticism. enslaving the losers in war and sharing females of POWs are unmanly acts and if I may say so evil behavior that both Moses and Muhammad are guilty of.

Besides, these 2 psychopaths, Moses and Muhammad, easily gave in to bouts of abusing, cursing and threatening their opponents.

The real demonstration of power is to solve a dispute without using force using persuasive dialogue.

Where a mystic is concerned, he should be in possession of such a high degree of Mystical Power that without saying a harsh word and without spilling a drop of blood, people in the opposing camp become calm, amicable and co-operative and the dispute is solved.

The higher Mystical Power dissolves or transforms the inimical force field driving the hostile persons and soon they are won over in a peaceful manner and the dispute is solved in the best interests of both parties.

Jesus lacked martial power but in some instances he advocated violence and being bereft of martial strength he routinely resorted to cursing/killing an-out-of season fig tree and cursing and abusing and threatening his opponents.

Any street goon can indulge in killing, maiming, bullying, cursing and threatening - these aspects of antisocial behavior indicate serious personality defects in a person.

Location hidden

#73682 May 19, 2014
ROM THE WHO IS ALLAH THREAD

BMZ: "Has Jesus saved any Jews?

The answer obviously known to all is that he did not."

JOEL:

LOL

Evidently, neither G-d nor Moses nor Abraham nor Torah nor Mitzvot nor Jesus has saved the Jews.

Location hidden

#73683 May 19, 2014
typo

FROM not ROM

Location hidden

#73684 May 19, 2014
Where's homo brigade? LOL.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#73688 May 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
MUHAMMAD stood for strong family ties, while Jesus asked his disciples to cut off all links with family and in a general sense JESUS said he'd come to break up families by driving a wedge between family members. This is one major difference between Muhammad and Jesus and in this aspect Jesus comes across as a sociopath.
rabbee: there is a difference in predicting what is actually going to happen, an what one really desires to happen. muhammed also says it is ok to beat or kill your wife, or even you joel for defying the writings of men. and according to muhammed, lying, cheating, robbing, stealing, and kidnapping even of your own are ok. but then do we really know what either muhammed, and Yeshooah said as reported by others and not them?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73689 May 20, 2014
My little children, greetings.

What is America,a Christian country, doing about the EVIL persecution of the most persecuted people in the world-- Christians.

What is America doing about the VIOLATIONS of INTERNATIONAL COVENANTS by Israel its closest of allies and others.

Let us look at a few DISREGARD and VIOLATIONS of International COVENANTS by Israel.

Israel is a signatory to the following--

A) International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights-- ratified in 1991 by Israel

This RIGHT commits its parties to RESPECT the civil and political rights of individuals including the right to freedom of RELIGION. Note, there is no such thing in Israel.

PROOF---Israeli "law made missionaries liable to five years’ imprisonment for ATTEMPTING to PERSUADE people to change their religion, and three years’ IMPRISONMENT for any JEW who converted"

Now that is a VIOLATION of a FREEDOM to choose one's religion and a VIOLATION of the RIGHT to SPEAK and to share it.

B)Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination-- ratified 1979

Do a quick search and it shall reveal that Israel has also violated this agreement. The society is RACIST. Ask the Ethiopian Jews, in Israel.

So, what is America a land that represents FREEDOM doing about such things?

Is America only interested in the "RIGHTS" of Homosexuals to BREAK the laws of the countries that they live in?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73690 May 20, 2014
Disredard=Disregarded
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73691 May 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ROM THE WHO IS ALLAH THREAD
BMZ: "Has Jesus saved any Jews?
The answer obviously known to all is that he did not."
JOEL:
LOL
Evidently, neither G-d nor Moses nor Abraham nor Torah nor Mitzvot nor Jesus has saved the Jews.
Just for starters-- Peter, Paul, James, John etc and Nicodemus,a ruler of the Jews, were ALL Jews and so were THOUSANDS of others.

ALL were SAVED.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73692 May 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: HAARP Confirmed Weather-manipulation Tool
Catherine J. Frompovich
The most damning aspersion that can be lobbed against any person, or the exposure of “secret government activity,” overwhelmingly is “Conspiracy Theorist.” That pejorative ‘handle’ is equated with imbecile mind-activity with aspersions often suggested as ‘tin hat wearers’. Well, step aside all you doubters and listen up carefully to what took place in the halls of Congress on May 14, 2014 regarding the weather modification system known as HAARP. In the YouTube below Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) asks some pointed questions about HAARP. However, readers may not be surprised at the answers, but the mainstream media ought to be wiping oodles of egg yolk from its collective face.
In the report “Air Force Admits Weather Control via HAARP and New Tech,” David Walker, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Science, Technology and Engineering, very-matter-of-factly states that they took over from the Navy and will be moving on "to managing the ionosphere, what the HAARP was really designed to do, to inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it…"
Google for the article.
I have not read your post but I shall when I return. I have read where HAARP was used on Haiti.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73693 May 20, 2014
bi
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73695 May 20, 2014
I see that at least one flocker enjoyed my posts.

Location hidden

#73697 May 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Just for starters-- Peter, Paul, James, John etc and Nicodemus,a ruler of the Jews, were ALL Jews and so were THOUSANDS of others.

ALL were SAVED.
In what way were they saved?

What do you mean by "saved"? How is it possible?

Location hidden

#73698 May 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I have not read your post but I shall when I return. I have read where HAARP was used on Haiti.
Yes, it was directed at Haiti for which ample evidence exists.

Sensible persons are now in possession of certain leaked facts and/or admissions from senior government/scientific officials about the existence and the horrors of weather modification technology and EMP weapons and further if whistle blowers, who worked as scientists on black projects, like the murdered Phil Schneider and others are to be believed, much of our highly sophisticated modern technology is a reverse engineered alien technology. I have seen some online evidence of DUMBS (deep underground military bases) and read many reports on the same and am convinced of the existence of many things like reverse engineering of alien technology, presence of aliens in DUMBS, human sacrifices by the shadow government who runs the world behind the scenes and the like. Even where psychic powers are concerned no other than the famed Dean Radin who himself worked with the US government intel agencies on remote viewing has acknowledged the great success of remote viewing espionage that was employed by the CIA in the past to spy on certain key persons....

You see, in many cases, truth is stranger than fiction.

Location hidden

#73699 May 20, 2014
HUGH,

Have you been stabbed in the butt by a dick ooops I meant by a knife?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#73700 May 20, 2014
Hey, just saw a great vid on You Tube of a small gathering of intellectuals in NY devoted to political causes. The guest speakers were the noted global pariahs, both communists, Noam Chomsky and Arundhati Roy (Booker Prize winner for her celebrated novel "The God of Small Things") airing their free-thinking opinions on the pettiness of imperial USA and the hypocrisy of governments around the world.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73702 May 20, 2014
Arundhati Roy lives in New Delhi, India.

Location hidden

#73703 May 20, 2014
Vanilla flavored soy milk without sugar, color and preservatives is healthy. I am enjoying a glass of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arenas Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area Fri Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jackie 1
Arenas Valley Dating
Find my Match

Arenas Valley Jobs