Puppy Dog Ranch offers reward for inf...

Puppy Dog Ranch offers reward for information concerning dog's ...

There are 25 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Puppy Dog Ranch offers reward for information concerning dog's .... In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Puppy Dog Ranch is offering a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest of person or persons who shot and killed Larry the dog on the evening of Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holler shot

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Jan 8, 2010
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny, nice try? Have you lost your cotton pickin mind! Who the hell do you think you are anyway? Do you think this is a joke? How dare you talk to me that way. There are words for people like you that I choose not to use. My blind dog was shot in his own yard and now I can't find him. Why don't you try to grow a sensitive bone. I didn't put it on the air because I don't trust my neighbors. I can't wait to move away from this insensitive, cruel, murderous and evil neighborhood. It looks like a nice area but looks are deceiving when ignorant people such as yourself choose to shoot a blind animal on his own property. Soon the laws will change and people who like to kill animals for fun or cruelty will be singing to a different tune.
Nice Try #2. This is getting old.
Holler shot

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Jan 8, 2010
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you psycho?
And nice try #3. Three strikes. You are out.
Frances Clarke

Tucson, AZ

#24 Jan 9, 2010
barney 5 wrote:
whats up? seems people are more concerned with animals these days instead of their fellow human. I realize that it is wrong to slaughter an animal for no reason(except to eat them) but shouldn't we be concerned with the homeless, the murdered, the drug addict, the CHILDREN, our teenagers, and our country.
Barney you are right. Those posters who want you to shut up and go to another thread just don't like you bringing up the fact that there are more comments about a dog than about the human killings that happen in this community ALL THE TIME!

These posters have yet to realize their apathy is part of the problem. Barney your comment was appropriate and true.
Taelorjaid

Scottsdale, AZ

#25 Jan 10, 2010
Mee, Have you found your dog?
Grrrr

United States

#26 Jan 10, 2010
barney 5 wrote:
whats up? seems people are more concerned with animals these days instead of their fellow human. I realize that it is wrong to slaughter an animal for no reason(except to eat them) but shouldn't we be concerned with the homeless, the murdered, the drug addict, the CHILDREN, our teenagers, and our country.
When it's my dog and I don't have kids, you can bet I'm concerned you moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arenas Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Making of "Ah Boys To Men 4" Nov 19 Boon Teng Goh 1
News Couple recounts wilderness ordeal (Sep '09) Nov 12 bullwinkle 24
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Nov 8 God bless America 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Oct '17 Tony 631
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody (May '17) Sep '17 MR Gold 3
News New Silver City ordinance takes aim at excessiv... (Jan '11) Sep '17 Cookie123 13
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Aug '17 floatbeta 4

Arenas Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arenas Valley Mortgages