Puppy Dog Ranch offers reward for inf...

Puppy Dog Ranch offers reward for information concerning dog's ...

There are 25 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Puppy Dog Ranch offers reward for information concerning dog's .... In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Puppy Dog Ranch is offering a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest of person or persons who shot and killed Larry the dog on the evening of Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Rochedale, Australia

#1 Jan 4, 2010
This is too sad. Whoever is the schmuck that shot this dog ought to be hanged. That's just too wrong.
Enough

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2010
I hate Grant County. It is full of people that would do something low life like this. Poor Larry. Whoever did this- I hope you rot in Hell.
Aquafina

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2010
I hate people they are pure evil. They have no respect for life, animals, humanity, law and order, human kindness or just plain courtesy. God knows who you are and believe me when I say the bible says that everything we do the angels write it down and it goes into a book. When you appear before the great White Throne of Judgement, those of you who lived wrong will receive your just rewards..eternal separation from God. Those of us who lived according to Gods teachings will receive crowns and will cast them at the feet of Jesus because he is worthy. I considered the fact that someone may have shot upwards and it came down on poor Larry the dog but 6-7pm is way too early for that.

Believe me if I hear of you doing it I will turn your raunchy sorry bleep in.
Aquafina

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2010
People are just sick and dimented anymore. They think they know best and have all the answers and they don't even have clue number one. keep going the way you're going and you will find out before you know it just how stupid you all are. Creeps!
Confused

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2010
My dog stays in his yard fenced up, thats why he is still alive. Maybe everyone should try that?????
barney 5

Santo Domingo Pueblo, NM

#6 Jan 4, 2010
whats up? seems people are more concerned with animals these days instead of their fellow human. I realize that it is wrong to slaughter an animal for no reason(except to eat them) but shouldn't we be concerned with the homeless, the murdered, the drug addict, the CHILDREN, our teenagers, and our country.
Taelorjaid

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Jan 4, 2010
Barney Barney you knew this story is about a dog. So why come here if your really not interested? You can be concerned with whatever you want. I don't care. I am concerned about all animals and wildlife. Everyone has a right to choose what causes they will back up. God gave everyone free will. If everyone was only concerned with human causes then animals would not be helped and vice versa. So don't assume that most people are more concerned with animals. I happen to think the opposite. SO, I hope they catch this SOB and hang draw and quarter him or her. It's what they deserve!

Since: Oct 09

Las Cruces, New Mexico

#9 Jan 5, 2010
barney 5 wrote:
whats up? seems people are more concerned with animals these days instead of their fellow human.
barney, you pick YOUR causes and I'll pick mine. Humans generally have family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and people like YOU to take an interest in them. Animals do not.

Adult humans usually had something to do with their own predicament, animals do not.

So you go ahead and concentrate on the species of your choice but don't try to foist your narrow and self-serving mindset on me.
Amazed_n_LC

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2010
The INNOCENT Dead dog....didn't pull the trigger. Dumass humans looking to kill something, doesn't matter what it is as long as they shoot their guns at SOMETHING. I hope the next time this butthead pulls the trigger it's pointed at his own head.
Sad in Silver

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2010
To confused: I am so happy for you and your dog, that you keep your dog safe, you know nothing about the situation with Larry. I knew Larry and he was the sweetest dog, but he was a hounddog. He didn't deserve what happened to him, no matter where he was! If you knew the situation and the owner at the rescue, you would know her first concern is always the safety of her animals. Stupid people do stupid things. If someone is determined to do a horrible thing, they will do it. For you to imply that the dog wasn't kept safe, while an owner is greiving, is mean-spirited and self-righteous! Dogs will be dogs and dig, climb, chew, chase, and all the other things they do.
And for Barney,I totally agree with Fyre and Reign. I will pick my causes and you pick yours. Adult humans can make choices, and sometimes they make very bad choices. Children and animals have no voice, and are at the mercy of those adults and need the help of us who are responsible and compassionate to them. As I look as "humanity" I think I have made the right choice by helping animals.
Aquafina

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2010
barney 5 wrote:
whats up? seems people are more concerned with animals these days instead of their fellow human. I realize that it is wrong to slaughter an animal for no reason(except to eat them) but shouldn't we be concerned with the homeless, the murdered, the drug addict, the CHILDREN, our teenagers, and our country.
Those concerns are already evident for us. Seems to me the rest of the world should be concerned with the issues you list. I'm beyond that already. People need to take notice of all the innocent animals being slaughtered on a daily basis due to ignorance and stupidity. People just like being cruel whether human or animal. The animals need a voice, someone to stand up and defend them. Years ago children were crying out for a voice and they have those voices now, just like the eldery, etc.. Enough is enough already.

It is written that all of creation did not choose to fall but fell when mankind fell. Romans 8 tells us that all of creation cannot wait to be redeemed and creation includes man, animal and vegetable. It is written that creation praises God and if man weren't here to do it the rocks would praise him. Creation has a voice just as we do and they commune with God daily. But their voice hasn't been heard by man. Animals have a right to life and this also and this isn't mans land it is Gods land. Everything in the world belongs to God. He created it and it is his. All man ever wants to do is destroy everything for sport, hobby or idiocracy. I'm just sick of it and man. Enough is enough!
Mee

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2010
Will someone please help me. I think someone shot my blind dog. He's out there somewhere and I can't find him. Searched all day yesterday and I'm so distraught. My other dogs bark and night and last night I went out and can hear him but he may be too hurt to come up the hill. Problem is it's a creek and I can't see him it's rocky and I have a bad foot. I don't know how you would contact me through this site. I thought of animal control and the food in a trap basket that will close. It's not like Zulu where there are millions of acres because if he's hurt he can't go far. Two nights now the dogs bark and during the day I see them jumping around looking in all directions. He may just be skittish now as well. He's blind in one eye so not sure what part may be hurt or if he can even see at this point. What shall I do please? Serious replies only.
Aquafina

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2010
Fyre_and_Reign wrote:
<quoted text>
barney, you pick YOUR causes and I'll pick mine. Humans generally have family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and people like YOU to take an interest in them. Animals do not.
Adult humans usually had something to do with their own predicament, animals do not.
So you go ahead and concentrate on the species of your choice but don't try to foist your narrow and self-serving mindset on me.
Cool name Fyre and Reign, I like that..lol
Puppy Dog Ranch

Addison, AL

#15 Jan 6, 2010
Mee wrote:
Will someone please help me. I think someone shot my blind dog. He's out there somewhere and I can't find him. Searched all day yesterday and I'm so distraught. My other dogs bark and night and last night I went out and can hear him but he may be too hurt to come up the hill. Problem is it's a creek and I can't see him it's rocky and I have a bad foot. I don't know how you would contact me through this site. I thought of animal control and the food in a trap basket that will close. It's not like Zulu where there are millions of acres because if he's hurt he can't go far. Two nights now the dogs bark and during the day I see them jumping around looking in all directions. He may just be skittish now as well. He's blind in one eye so not sure what part may be hurt or if he can even see at this point. What shall I do please? Serious replies only.
You need to call all of the radio stations and CATS TV for them to make free announcements every hour on the hour. You also need to post your phone #, address or if you're uncomfortable with that, then your email address and the location of the dog, plus a photo or description of the dog so that other folks around Silver can take a walk about. Ask your friends and neighbors to help you. It's been two days since he's been gone? People will try to help and will go out to look for him if they know about him...
Taelorjaid

Scottsdale, AZ

#16 Jan 6, 2010
Mee, I pray you find your dog. I agree with what Puppy Dog Ranch says. Please keep us updated.
barney

Santo Domingo Pueblo, NM

#17 Jan 7, 2010
give me a break "MEE". Quit whining if you are so sad go get another dog. there are millions, try the human society, maybe you could save one from dying in the pound. any way these stupid dogs just kill my cats and the cats kill my bird. GET A LIFE!!
Holler shot

Rio Rancho, NM

#18 Jan 7, 2010
Mee wrote:
Very funny! Nice try.
Mee

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Holler shot wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny! Nice try.
Very funny, nice try? Have you lost your cotton pickin mind! Who the hell do you think you are anyway? Do you think this is a joke? How dare you talk to me that way. There are words for people like you that I choose not to use. My blind dog was shot in his own yard and now I can't find him. Why don't you try to grow a sensitive bone. I didn't put it on the air because I don't trust my neighbors. I can't wait to move away from this insensitive, cruel, murderous and evil neighborhood. It looks like a nice area but looks are deceiving when ignorant people such as yourself choose to shoot a blind animal on his own property. Soon the laws will change and people who like to kill animals for fun or cruelty will be singing to a different tune.
Mee

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2010
barney wrote:
give me a break "MEE". Quit whining if you are so sad go get another dog. there are millions, try the human society, maybe you could save one from dying in the pound. any way these stupid dogs just kill my cats and the cats kill my bird. GET A LIFE!!
Try the human society, for a dog? Hmm..seems like I might end up with someone like you if I do that. So if a dog killed your cats why don't "you" quit whining and go get another cat and bird for that matter. Maybe if you took better care of your cats and birds the dogs wouldn't get them. My dog wasn't killing cats and birds. He was in his front yard minding his own business but when he got shot he ran off and now I can't find him. Some of you people are so ignorant you probably can't even stand yourselves so you come on here to sound off just to make yourselves feel better. It sure doesn't make you look any different in print however
Mee

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2010
Holler shot wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny! Nice try.
Are you psycho?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arenas Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prior sex offender from Silver City sentenced t... Feb 13 Dan Yardbird 2
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... (Jul '16) Feb 13 rwreck86 3
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Feb 13 FEMA Region lll 29
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Feb 1 doG mnaDed lyHo r... 72,047
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jan 30 Tony 632
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Jan '18 C Kersey 2
Officers, Details added to Bascom Suit Dec '17 Bo Degn 1

Arenas Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arenas Valley Mortgages