Music In The Park begins today with M...

Music In The Park begins today with Mayor's Jazz Fest

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 23, 2009, titled Music In The Park begins today with Mayor's Jazz Fest. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

The annual Music In The Park Series, a weekly concert series sponsored by the city of Las Cruces kicks off at 6 p.m. today with the Mayor's Jazz Fest at Apodaca Park, 801 E. Madrid Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

LC Resident

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 23, 2009
I'm glad to see a better mix of music this year. Not every public event HAS to have Tejano and Mariachi music. Good job to whoever planned this year's concerts.
Gunslingers Anonymous

Madrid, Spain

#2 May 24, 2009
Now that guns are legal in national parks, I can't wait to read about the first shootout at the Chamizal between armed, drunk attendees, following by the mantra of the extreme right that "guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arenas Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mar 9 stein 72,048
News Silver City street improvements total $13 million Mar 1 Nice 1
News Prior sex offender from Silver City sentenced t... Feb '18 Dan Yardbird 2
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... (Jul '16) Feb '18 rwreck86 3
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Feb '18 FEMA Region lll 29
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jan '18 Tony 632
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Jan '18 C Kersey 2

Arenas Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Arenas Valley Mortgages