4 charged in Buncombe armed robberies

4 charged in Buncombe armed robberies

There are 2 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 16, 2010, titled 4 charged in Buncombe armed robberies. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

City police Sunday charged four people in connection with two armed robberies and a home break-in. Angelo Tillman, 26, of Yorktown Circle, Arden, and Demetri Lamar Splawn, 24, of Westwood Place, Asheville, were charged with robbing an Asheville man and a Swannanoa woman at gunpoint and stealing cash from them, according to warrants filed at the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

sosdd

Beckley, WV

#1 May 17, 2010
execute these POSs...justice is long overdue in this beleeding heart country that gives more rights to scum than their victims....or let them try and rob me or enter my home...i've got triple taps for each of them
ericka martin

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Wow ur just as bad as them.. grow up.... U need Jesus lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defense rests in Clark murder trial (Nov '08) Jun '17 edcar26 20
Stockings and Garter Belts: (Sep '07) Apr '17 Todd 62
News Man charged with assaulting officers (Jun '07) Feb '17 Anonymous 43
News Black Mountain woman arrested on probation viol... (Mar '08) Jan '17 shotcaller 21
who is Adrien Fleming ? (Jan '17) Jan '17 shotcaller 1
Anyone work at Target South Asheville? (Jul '15) Oct '16 LowesLifer 2
News Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee Will Pay $22,000 to S... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 5

Arden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arden Mortgages