Roski seeks relaxing of environmental...

Roski seeks relaxing of environmental laws for NFL stadium project

There are 131 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Sep 3, 2009, titled Roski seeks relaxing of environmental laws for NFL stadium project. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Only days from the end of the legislative session, billionaire real estate developer Ed Roski Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ed MoneyBags Roski

Fullerton, CA

#125 Sep 11, 2009
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it much worse than the construction needed for the already approved commercial park that the stadium is intended to replace. Except the Semis won't stop after the warehouses have been built.
HEY DIPSH$T! SEEN THE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MARKET LATELY?! I"M TAKING A BATH ON ALL THESE WAREHOUSES...NONE OF THEM ARE FILLED AND THERE ARE ZERO TRUCKS RUNNING! LET ME BUILD MY STADIUM SO I CAN STAY FILTY RICH AND OFFSET THE BLOODBATH HAPPENING IN OUR COMERC. REAL ESTATE DEPARTMENT!!!
Ed MoneyBags Roski

Fullerton, CA

#126 Sep 11, 2009
HEY MAJESTIC MIKE!

IT's almost noon! Get your kneedpads and report to my office for your 'friday duties"
The Majestic Mike C

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#127 Sep 11, 2009
Ed MoneyBags Roski wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mike, I pulled your Majestic application from HR after reading this post and note you DON'T have a 5th grade education...
That is correct I do not have a fifth grade education. It is much higher than that. Thanks for noting so on this board.
Ed MoneyBags Roski

Fullerton, CA

#128 Sep 11, 2009
MAJESTIC MIKE:
YOU ARE NOT KICKING ENOUGH CRAP OUT OF THESE WALNUT CHINKS! GET TO IT...I WANT TO SEE A BROWN AND TAN APOCOLYPSE!! GO TO IT AND GET MY G#DDA#N STADIUM BUILT!!!!
Ed MoneyBags Roski

Fullerton, CA

#129 Sep 11, 2009
The Majestic Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct I do not have a fifth grade education. It is much higher than that. Thanks for noting so on this board.
You are right again mike! I confirmed with HR today that you did complete the 6th grade, but your record is blank from there on out. There is also a note about sexual abuse of the school mascot, but we'll keep that to ourselves...
Ed MoneyBags Roski

Fullerton, CA

#130 Sep 11, 2009
TO THE FAKE ROSKI:
MIKE IS MY BOY! LEAVE THE POOR SUKA ALONE, HE HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS GOING HOME TO HIS MOM'S BASEMENT EVERY NIGHT. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT NO EDUCATION OR FACTS OR ETHICS OVER HERE AT MAJESTIC...WE JUST WANT MONEY!!!! MU HA HA HA!!!!
WHITTIER RESIDENT

San Luis Obispo, CA

#131 Sep 11, 2009
cry cry cry wah wah wah boo hoo move to another state u crybabys
WHITTIER RESIDENT

San Luis Obispo, CA

#132 Sep 11, 2009
ed money bags roski has a stick up his butt no doubt so go ahead and attack with your arrogant comments move to alaska where ther is no stadium to make u cry and go ahead and attack me with your lame comments
Ed MoneyBags Roski

Fullerton, CA

#134 Sep 21, 2009
I LOVE THE STADIUM! WHY WOULD I WANT TO MOVE. LOOK, I CAN BUY YOU ALL WITH THE MONEY I HAVE UNDER MY COUCH CUSHIONS, SO STOP YOUR WHINING! MONEY RULES ALL AND WILL OVERRIDE ANY ETHICS, FAMILY, COMMUNITY OR CONSTITUTION THAT STANDS IN MY WAY!
zakria gamil habibi tadrs

Cairo, Egypt

#135 Mar 13, 2011
i like that
Dont Be Stupid

Downey, CA

#137 Jun 14, 2012
Just sweeping out the cobwebs on this stadium deal. Looks like I will get my football in San Diego because there is no football in LA PERIOD

No Team
No Stadium
No Blimp
No Dice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arden-Arcade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sacramaniacs (Sep '10) 1 hr Lexywood 31
News Serbian State Lottery Head Resigns After Winnin... 14 hr svrbs not trusted 1
News A 30-years-later look at Prince's 'Purple Rain' (Aug '14) Sun Juicy Jill 78
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds (Jan '15) Sat Huhhh 2
News Whata s in a name, Robert E. Lee Elementary? Sat Ronald 1
News California fire chief to be sentenced in girlfr... Jul 31 RiccardoFire 1
News Arden-area neighbors lob more conflict-of-inter... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anne Hart 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arden-Arcade Mortgages