Eric Erickson

Lakeville, MN

#1 Mar 2, 2011
Am curious to hear from anyone in arctic village, that might know or have known, mr Nelson. He used to come down to the lower 48 to visit a relative many years ago, and he would stop by Sandy's Tavern in Richfield Mn. He told some fantastic stories of Alaska, and I have oft times wondered if he is still alive and well, and if his company Ram horn mining 12 mile Steese hwy Fairbanks. is still operating. Anyone with information on John can contact me at my e mail JWE1950@gmail.com
thank you.....ERIC
Ofamai

United States

#2 May 2, 2011
I know a john o Nelson who goes by Omar and he is alive and on his way back to Alaska and should be in Juneau today . He is 92 and hoping to go to a pioneer home. He certainly has amazing stories about Alaska. I don't think I have ever known a more independent guy so let me know if this is who you are looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arctic Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikolaevsk takes first in Mixed 6 conference (Dec '13) Dec '13 elf 1
Saturday (Dec '13) Dec '13 elf 1
Rivers flow through it (Dec '13) Dec '13 elf 1
Dempster caribou hunting ban imposed (Dec '13) Dec '13 elf 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
AK Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '13 Nope 24
Snow Closes Schools (Feb '12) Feb '12 Lee 1
•••
Arctic Village Dating

more search filters