Arcata car burglary suspects booked i...

Arcata car burglary suspects booked into jail

There are 13 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Arcata car burglary suspects booked into jail. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

After a string of vehicle burglaries in Arcata Thursday, the Arcata Police Department reportedly arrested three suspects at their residence Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

TNBear

Signal Mountain, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2008
Only the absolute lowest form of humanity would steal someones wheelchair. I feel certain the law does not provide a punishment equal to this crime.
When these scum get out of jail, which I'm sure will be all too soon, I hope the APD keeps a VERY close eye on them, sooner or later they will do something which will, hopefully, earn them the prison time they deserve and get them off the streets for a long time.
Mike

Oakland, CA

#2 Nov 8, 2008
Gary Barnett, 20, Vernon Johnson Jr., 18, and Kristine Bartolomeu, 19...

Were these "transients" of locals?
Downtownbrown

Eureka, CA

#3 Nov 8, 2008
Good job APD. OK Gallegos, now it's your turn.
My guess is "really dumb transients".
Electric wheelchairs have serial numbers.
Pawn shops will verify if offered to purchase.
Can't advertise to sell locally or that will send up a flag.
Can't joy ride in the streets.
Why bother stealing a large item like that?
Stupid is what stupid does! Stupid never goes away.
They will be back on the streets.

“HENCHMAN OF JUSTICE”

Since: Dec 07

McKinleyville

#4 Nov 8, 2008
Good job APD.

Cameras sure will help to limit this abuse by YOUTH GROWN-UP BAD!!!!!!!!!!

CHILD-KID-ADULTS THEY ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE! LOSERS THEY ARE TOO! OH, THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO VOTE IN any election in MY OPINION EITHER, especially on ballot initiatives that have everything to do with the spoils of how they are incarcerated. This is not a simple one and then done crime - this is duplicity at it's worst, achin' for punishment. YOUNG-CHILD-KID-ADULTS WHO NEVER GROW UP INTO MATURE, RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY AND ARE A DRAIN THAT NEEDS PLUGGING.

P.S. Increased Infilling Development will only INFLATE this MAJOR PROBLEM IN SOCIETY THAT THE CITIZENS UNDERSTAND AS BEING DESCRIBED IN A SINGLE WORD,

CRIME!

Jeffrey Lytle
McKinleyville - 5th District
Mactown local 72

Eureka, CA

#5 Nov 8, 2008
Jeffrey Lytle wrote:
Good job APD.
Cameras sure will help to limit this abuse by YOUTH GROWN-UP BAD!!!!!!!!!!
CHILD-KID-ADULTS THEY ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE! LOSERS THEY ARE TOO! OH, THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO VOTE IN any election in MY OPINION EITHER, especially on ballot initiatives that have everything to do with the spoils of how they are incarcerated. This is not a simple one and then done crime - this is duplicity at it's worst, achin' for punishment. YOUNG-CHILD-KID-ADULTS WHO NEVER GROW UP INTO MATURE, RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY AND ARE A DRAIN THAT NEEDS PLUGGING.
P.S. Increased Infilling Development will only INFLATE this MAJOR PROBLEM IN SOCIETY THAT THE CITIZENS UNDERSTAND AS BEING DESCRIBED IN A SINGLE WORD,
CRIME!
Jeffrey Lytle
McKinleyville - 5th District
So would Growing up require one to be known as a man and thusly by a natural progression of their name!
Example: CHILD-KID-ADULTS
CHILD------KID-------ADULT
Mikey Michael Mike
Bubs Billy Bill
Lil j Jimmy Jim
susy suzanne Sue
jeffy jeffrey jeff
johnathon johny john
GET MY POINT?? If you are going to talk about people and the maturity required of them as they grow up... unless you are 12 please man grow up there JEFF!!
Your posts are always so rediculous as jeffrey is just way to freaky and who as a man would not want to just finish the progression?
PS: just thought i would do this cuz you seem to do it all the time!
PSS: well actually Im sorry Im being mean!
Tweker Joe

Alameda, CA

#6 Nov 9, 2008
meth 4 sale 1 blok arcta squre.
Shortfuse

Eureka, CA

#7 Nov 9, 2008
Tweker Joe wrote:
meth 4 sale 1 blok arcta squre.
Your spilling shoes you wunt to skool in S. Oakland.
Anonymous

Arcata, CA

#8 Nov 9, 2008
there yo go again, jefferey
The Dude

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2008
Jeffrey Lytle wrote:
Good job APD.
Cameras sure will help to limit this abuse by YOUTH GROWN-UP BAD!!!!!!!!!!
CHILD-KID-ADULTS THEY ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE! LOSERS THEY ARE TOO! OH, THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO VOTE IN any election in MY OPINION EITHER, especially on ballot initiatives that have everything to do with the spoils of how they are incarcerated. This is not a simple one and then done crime - this is duplicity at it's worst, achin' for punishment. YOUNG-CHILD-KID-ADULTS WHO NEVER GROW UP INTO MATURE, RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY AND ARE A DRAIN THAT NEEDS PLUGGING.
P.S. Increased Infilling Development will only INFLATE this MAJOR PROBLEM IN SOCIETY THAT THE CITIZENS UNDERSTAND AS BEING DESCRIBED IN A SINGLE WORD,
CRIME!
Jeffrey Lytle
McKinleyville - 5th District
I love your posts Jeffrey- Don't ever change. You're such a lunatic you always make me laugh- I come here for the news, and always get a show! Do you even work? How do you manage to show up in every single article spouting your nonsense?

/I'll make the popcorn!
return statue from arcata

Eureka, CA

#10 Nov 10, 2008
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your posts Jeffrey- Don't ever change. You're such a lunatic you always make me laugh- I come here for the news, and always get a show! Do you even work? How do you manage to show up in every single article spouting your nonsense?
/I'll make the popcorn!
Ya he works... he builds Birdhouses (GIANT ONES) in Mactown! Oh and every post on his fence has a home for the flying vermon too! they are so cute, makies me want to shoot them with a shotgun and see the feathers fly!
Eurekan

San Francisco, CA

#11 Nov 10, 2008
They stole WHEELCHAIRS?

My God- I cannot express how horrible and what a waste of skin these
3 'citizens' must be!

I will attend that court hearing, to find out what will happen to this human scum.
Anonymous

Forestville, CA

#12 Nov 10, 2008
Eurekan wrote:
They stole WHEELCHAIRS?
Yeah, and it's really cool.
Once you have the chair
you can put an EPD Dummy into
it and send it down a hill.
Hilarious!
KRISTINA BARTOLOMEU

Muskogee, OK

#13 Jan 29, 2012
TNBear wrote:
Only the absolute lowest form of humanity would steal someones wheelchair. I feel certain the law does not provide a punishment equal to this crime.
When these scum get out of jail, which I'm sure will be all too soon, I hope the APD keeps a VERY close eye on them, sooner or later they will do something which will, hopefully, earn them the prison time they deserve and get them off the streets for a long time.
NOPE WE NEVER GOT IN ANY OTHER TROUBLE. WE ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE CUZ OF WHAT WE DID EVERY ONE MAKES IN LIFE . WE ARE NOW GOING ON WITH OUR LIFE NOW THAT EVERY THING IS DONE WITH. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WE GOT WHAT WE DESERVED AND IT WASENT A SLAP ON THE WRIST. WE ARE MOVING ON WITH OUR LIVES I HAVE A CHILD NOW AND SHE CHANGED MY LIFE AND SHE IS THE REASON THAT I AM WHERE I AM NOW IF IT WASENT FOR HER AND HER DAD UNNAMED FOR HIS PROTECTION I WOULD BE DOING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN THE ARE MY LIFE NOW AND I WOULDENT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY PS LIFES GOOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assistance 10 hr Ben 3
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Sat Sean markey 714
Email me at [email protected] Jul 22 Whitney ervin 1
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Jul 22 Zibberwhack 249
BEWARE DR. JOHN HUSTED- Bariatric Surgeon (Apr '14) Jul 18 Anonymous 18
Gas for car Jul 17 Tom Goodall 1
News St. Joseph Hospitals nurses voting on strike Jul 9 mar 1

Arcata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcata Mortgages