afriend

Moorestown, NJ

#1 Jan 16, 2007
He was from Glendale and died in NY a few months ago.
I can't find his obit or anything more about him.
Did anyone know him?
Lucy

New York, NY

#2 May 9, 2007
I do, He was my brother.
Marcos

Winter Park, FL

#3 May 10, 2007
He also was my brother too. Who is this person. I was his youngest brother. How do you know all this info. Just curious.
Ryan P

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 2, 2007
I am yet another person looking around for info about Will.
To the family: I am sad about what happened to him.
I am another computer tech, taking care of one of his clients in L.A. and I wonder about him sometimes, and will look around on the internet. He was a very good computer engineer - I can tell you that.
If someone from the family wouldn't mind emailing me, I could use some info. But I would understand if you guys didn't feel comfortable. I hope you heal gracefully.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family,
Ryan Pulley
Tia From Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

#5 Aug 25, 2007
Thanks, Ryan for tell us your feelings about our deariest Will. He was my nephew. I don't know if Will talked you about his aunt and uncle (Tio and Tia) from Puerto Rico. Will had with my hudsband and I a very good relationship. We are so sad too with this tragedy. We miss Will so much.
Ryan P wrote:
I am yet another person looking around for info about Will.
To the family: I am sad about what happened to him.
I am another computer tech, taking care of one of his clients in L.A. and I wonder about him sometimes, and will look around on the internet. He was a very good computer engineer - I can tell you that.
If someone from the family wouldn't mind emailing me, I could use some info. But I would understand if you guys didn't feel comfortable. I hope you heal gracefully.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family,
Ryan Pulley
Tia

Puerto Rico

#6 Aug 25, 2007
Who are you! Can you give your name? How you knew Will and where? What was your relation with him? Please give me more information. About Will, he was the better person that I knew in many years. I know Will of course, and he is right now in the better place than the Earth. Let me know what do you know about him and why?
afriend wrote:
He was from Glendale and died in NY a few months ago.
I can't find his obit or anything more about him.
Did anyone know him?
Ria in Burbank

AOL

#7 May 3, 2009
Tia From Puerto Rico wrote:
Thanks, Ryan for tell us your feelings about our deariest Will. He was my nephew. I don't know if Will talked you about his aunt and uncle (Tio and Tia) from Puerto Rico. Will had with my hudsband and I a very good relationship. We are so sad too with this tragedy. We miss Will so much.
<quoted text>
I have been looking for Will for over a year but assumed he had gone back home; he worked on my computer many times and he was a genius. He was one of the most handsome and lovely guys I have ever met. I can't believe this is what happened to him. Last year I sent a letter to his address at 528 N. Louise St, apt B in Glendale, Ca. but the letter came back. I so wanted to find him... but not like this. Dear, dear Will, he proudly showed me his mini-Cooper when he traded in his BMW. What a waste of a beautiful and lovely man.
Ria in Burbank

AOL

#8 May 3, 2009
I do, He was my brother. See my comments to TIA. Will was the loveliest man I knew. I am deeply saddened.
Ria in Burbank

AOL

#9 May 3, 2009
He also was my brother too. Who is this person. I was his youngest brother. How do you know all this info. Just curious.

To Marcos: I just found out. I have searched for Will but thought he had left California. I am so upset and sad for this lovely and handsome man to be gone forever. My deepest condolences.
Ria from Burbank

AOL

#10 May 4, 2009
Marcos wrote:
Please, sombody give me more information about Will. I am so unhappy that he is gone.
Ria

AOL

#11 May 6, 2009
Lucy wrote:
I do, He was my brother.
Heworked on my computer for years. I will always miss this lovable man
David Claudio

Tacoma, WA

#12 Apr 6, 2010
I have been looking on the internet for family for quite some time. Was this the same William Claudio of new york husband to Rita Claudio, son to G.G. Claudio? if so, please email me @ [email protected] If not, I apologize and offer condolences.
Hi Lucy

Thousand Oaks, CA

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Lucy wrote:
I do, He was my brother.
I knew Will the most....we hung out everyday...he was my best friend and a brother. Its been a long time. It was hard for me to get over but i decided to write to you after seeing these posts. I have a lot of photos of me him and other friends if you wanted them. Me and Will use to date two sisters and that how we met. I got him into the tech world which he excelled right away. He was very handsome, bright full of life and energy. I still look at his photos and am shocked this happened. I'm happy that the day he left Los Angeles i was able to see him and give him a big hug and with him Fun in the Big City. He loved NY and he always yell out "Big City...Big City" I still hear him in my ear. Miss you a lot brother and will see you soon in the future. He spoke highly about his family and especially about his tia and tio and grandpa in puerto rico.
Ria in Burbank

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Mar 19, 2013
I still miss him; when I go into Glendale and pass the street where he lived I get this bad feeling in my stomach. I will never forget Will - he had everything, intelligence, looks, charisma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 4 hr adam 681
Locksmith 2 U review 19 hr Locksmith2ullc 1
Nissan fcc id 19 hr Locksmith2ullc 1
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Fri Foodstampian 242
DEFEND our BORDERS Jun 22 Anahuac 2
News Bowling memories at Verdugo Hills Bowl (Oct '10) Jun 20 Mike Barrow 2
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Jun 17 Kiki 374
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcata Mortgages