Why Arcata is a big city

Why Arcata is a big city

Posted in the Arcata Forum

TheAlan360

San Mateo, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Here is the reason why Arcata is a big city it had the University, Airport, 2 Freeways, and a bigger size than Eureka, the Arcata metropolitan area includes the cities of Arcata, McKinleyville, Blue Lake, and Trinidad, and 101 and 299 are freeways through of the the Arcata metropolitan area, and the Arcata Airport is the major airport for the Arcata metropolitan area, and Humboldt State University is the major college/university for the Arcata metropolitan area, and there is Kmart, Harbor Freight Tools, Ace, Blockbuster and other big box stores in the Arcata metropolitan area, and Eureka only has a zoo and thats it, and Eureka is like a small city close to a big city, Arcata is the only true big city in the North Coast and the Arcata metropolitan area, i live in Eureka and i'm doing my best to move to Arcata, and population and size does not matter, Arcata only has 20,000 people, but it is still a big city because of the airport, college, and the Freeways, Arcata is awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leaf Blowers in Glendale (Jul '13) 3 hr You Suck 3
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) 4 hr Disgusted 796
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 20 hr circle188 627
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) Tue CarToonerville 127
Get back home Mon Mikemerrill 1
Review: Good Times Collision And Restoration (Jul '15) May 1 Abcd 4
News TL;DR: Five Themes to Up-cycle from the Green I... Apr 24 Lucy Ann Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcata Mortgages