Peaceful Protest in Arcata Demands 'J...

Peaceful Protest in Arcata Demands 'Justice for Josiah'

There are 5 comments on the North Coast Journal Weekly Politics story from May 6, 2017, titled Peaceful Protest in Arcata Demands 'Justice for Josiah'. In it, North Coast Journal Weekly Politics reports that:

More than 100 people gathered in Arcata to demand "justice for Josiah" Lawson after a judge ruled there isn't enough evidence to hold his accused killer to stand trial. More than 100 people marched through Arcata last night to demand justice for slain Humboldt State University sophomore David Josiah Lawson and urge law enforcement to continue its investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Coast Journal Weekly Politics.

Joshua

Mckinleyville, CA

#1 May 6, 2017
Anyone blocking access to businesses should be arrested.
Hoo Hoo

Eureka, CA

#3 May 24, 2017
Anyone providing access to blacks should be arrested.
Smh at these fux

Eureka, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2017
The 2 commentators and whoever plut this post up are ignorant degenerates with no life and most likely Daddy issues, just saying
Herring

Eureka, CA

#6 Jul 9, 2017
Smh at these fux wrote:
The 2 commentators and whoever plut this post up are ignorant degenerates with no life and most likely Daddy issues, just saying
Sniff sniff must be a black thing.
DonaldJTrump14-8 8

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2017
Smh at these fux wrote:
I got a really good chuckle out of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ezra Williams pleads guilty to robbery (Oct '10) Aug 15 Larrow 14
Daniel Ramirez Aug 13 His first born 1
Trunt's Space Troops Fly High! Aug 12 Bonespurs in Spacee 1
News 50 Small Business Shopping Destinations to Visit (Jan '14) Aug 10 digitalms 2
Is my 12 year old daughter too young for nipple... (Oct '11) Aug 7 Jason 18
Too many mexi-gangs in Humboldt selling meth (Sep '12) Aug 6 faik gnus erz 7
Adam Raymond to leave Riverside Aug 1 movement orders 1

Arcata Jobs

Personal Finance

Arcata Mortgages