Armenian organized crime grows more complex

GLENDALE Endeavor Diagnostics billed itself as a thriving medical laboratory that performed more than $1 million of work for Medicare patients. Full Story
Armenian

San Diego, CA

#837 Nov 15, 2011
Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
......yawn.....did you say something?
Yeah.. You are a dumbass!
Armenian

San Diego, CA

#838 Nov 15, 2011
Totino wrote:
I heard they like it up the butt.
From who, your dad?
Be Fair

Sterling, VA

#839 Mar 5, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Armenians? Are you generalizing a whole race because of the wrong action of a few people? That makes you a racist my friend. What you said is very cruel. You will eventually recieve your Karma and will be punished for your ideologies. If not in this life, the other will do justice for you.
It's like the kettle calling the pot black. Don't Armenians do the same with Turks?
Jackerhead

Brea, CA

#842 Apr 19, 2012
The celebration of the Armenian Genocide is coming up next week. Are we supposed to eat something with Turkey in it on that day? I don't understand why everyone in Glendale celebrates that day.

I have an encyclopedia copywrite 1908 that gives the Armenian population in all of Asia Minor to barely break 1,000,000. Asia Minor includes all of Turkey, North Syria, and North Iraq. It is unclear why they celebrate the deaths of 1.5 million when that number represents 50% more of them that actually existed. Are the Greek Orthodox and Assyrians getting honorary Armenian status? If so, did ask them first if they wanted it? There were 3.3 million Christian Greeks in Asia Minor at that same time. It was a Jihad that was not limited to Armenians. Why don't the Armenians speak for all victims?
Turks are Terrorists

Los Angeles, CA

#843 Apr 19, 2012
Jackerhead wrote:
The celebration of the Armenian Genocide is coming up next week. Are we supposed to eat something with Turkey in it on that day? I don't understand why everyone in Glendale celebrates that day.
I have an encyclopedia copywrite 1908 that gives the Armenian population in all of Asia Minor to barely break 1,000,000. Asia Minor includes all of Turkey, North Syria, and North Iraq. It is unclear why they celebrate the deaths of 1.5 million when that number represents 50% more of them that actually existed. Are the Greek Orthodox and Assyrians getting honorary Armenian status? If so, did ask them first if they wanted it? There were 3.3 million Christian Greeks in Asia Minor at that same time. It was a Jihad that was not limited to Armenians. Why don't the Armenians speak for all victims?
FK OFF Turkish terrorist jackoffhead!
Turks are Terrorists

Los Angeles, CA

#844 Apr 19, 2012
I recommend you Turks eat Turkey on Thanksgiving, and on April 24, go stick your heads in a toilet.
Jackerhead

Brea, CA

#846 Apr 20, 2012
Turks are Terrorists wrote:
I recommend you Turks eat Turkey on Thanksgiving, and on April 24, go stick your heads in a toilet.
That was meant to be taken many ways. You would not eat a Turk on April 24th?
Jackerhead

Brea, CA

#847 Apr 20, 2012
Turks are Terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
FK OFF Turkish terrorist jackoffhead!
I am trying to help you out here. When Armenians tried to explain the event of 1915 and the pograms in the 1890's against Armenian communities in Turkey (do you even know about those?) they had difficulty explaining it to the West. The Jewish Holocaust in Europe gave a word for the Armenians to use to explain their experiences.

However, our country is a little more intelligent now since 9/11. We now know what a Jihad is. It was Jihad in the 1890's and 1915. You can explain that now. We will understand.

In fact Armenians need to point it out now. Kurdish grandchildren are open about talking about it. They admit their grandfathers told them their mullahs said that if you create Hell on earth for the infidels, doors will open up for you in Paradise. The Kurds admitted being part of it.

It was 100 years ago. A lot of people were at war with each other at that time. The Germans and French are not still going at it. The Russians got over it. Armenia needs Turkey in order to gain access to import/export harbors to improve their economy. This antagonism is keeping Armenian poor.

The Turks threw-out their Islamic regime, brought in a secular Republic, and worked hard to restructure and Westernize their society pretty much because of the shame in the break-down of society in the eastern territories. They got rid of their Jihadist culture which led to all those deaths and chaos.

Acknowledge it and move on.

waits_of_timers

Cathedral City, CA

#850 Feb 6, 2013
Instead of talking real big and trying to intimidate the Armenians. You should go after the politicians who steal your money everyday and not give 1 cent back to the public.you should go after the drug administration for destroying the people of this country and not letting any sort of Medical cure 2 surface.instead of wasting your time on low level criminals. Get lost with your garbage organization l.I.o.n.s

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#851 Feb 6, 2013
Jackerhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

1)Why was every single Ottoman official, incarcerated for war crimes during the nearly two-and-a-half years of the Malta Tribunals, finally acquitted?

THIS IS THE QUESTION THAT WOULD PUT AN END TO THE “ARMENIAN GENOCIDE” MATTER, TO ANY LOGICAL MIND. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MALTA TRIBUNALS REFERRED TO IN ANY OF THE ARMENIAN WEB SITES.

2) The “Sick Man of Europe” was on her knees, financially broke and depleted of manpower (thanks to German-directed military mobilization) and needed resources. Why would the empire choose this most inopportune time to target the Armenians, who made the financial wheels turn and were clearly a vital resource to the country?

3) The “Sick Man of Europe” was on her knees, financially broke. Why would she spend a fortune on resettling the Armenians?

If the idea was to wipe them out, why didn’t they massacre them on the spot, as the Armenians did with the Turks?

4) Could the Ottoman Turks have the TECHNOLOGICAL capacity to carry out a government-sponsored genocide on such a grand scale?

5) If the idea of the resettlement program was to subject the Armenians to a slow, genocidal death, why did so many Armenians survive?

If there was a true government sponsored policy of extermination, why leave the barely-living starved alive? In short, it all boils down to: how could the great majority...one million out of less than one and a half million... have survived?

6) Why then, would the Turks fool around by going through the musical chairs of separating the men (remember, the Armenians claim the men were largely unarmed)?

Also, why were there supposedly so many orphans?

If a government has in mind to wipe out a race, why leave so many children alive?

The Armenians didn’t intend to leave the Turkish children alive.

7) Hitler began by targeting the Jews in Berlin. Why were the Armenians in Istanbul and other cities of the West such as Izmir, left alone for the most part?

The Armenians say this was because these cities were under too much foreign observation. However, the Ottomans were aware, after generations of being subjected to capitulations, that foreign posts were set up even in the distant corners of the empire... as readily under foreign observation.(American consuls of these out-of-the-way distant provinces, such as Leslie Davis [the genocide-proving “big gun” highlighted in the PBS pro-Armenian programs covered at this site], were among them. In addition, the missionaries were everywhere.)

8) As a related point, "Talat Pasa allowed the American missionaries to do relief work among the Armenians, in spite of the fact that Turkey and the United States were on the opposing camps during the war.

How many examples are there in history of a combatant country permitting the citizens of another country fighting in the other camp to stay, feed, cloth and educate the people it is accused of exterminating?

9) The Armenian perspective never fails to offer the convictions Turkish courts laid out to their own officials immediately after the war, and the Sevres Treaty, which partly proclaimed a large chunk of Eastern Turkey to be part of Armenia.

For a better proof of judging whether a genocide occurred, one must look at the Treaty of Leninakan (Gümrü) signed (December 3, 1920) by the Armenians and Turks, which closed the book on past ills, foregoing the issue of reparations.

If the Armenians were truly outraged over the Turks’ Nazi-like evil campaign to exterminate them, how could they have agreed to such terms?

"If the Ottoman Empire really did commit the crime of genocide from 1915-1919, as Armenians allege, then why would the newly established Armenia turn to the Ottoman Empire for help in 1918, 1919, or 1920?

10) As yet another follow-up, why didn't Armenian delegate to the Paris Peace Conference, Boghos Nubar Pasha, mention the "genocide" in his January 30, 1919 letter to The Times of London?

Since: Feb 13

Los Angeles, CA

#852 Feb 27, 2013
I hate being Armenian....
Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#853 Mar 1, 2013
Henry The Patriot wrote:
I hate being Armenian....
I resigned. I am a former armo. Now I put manners in my speech. I no longer stare. I no longer drive crazy. I pay my bills and taxes. I no longer dent cans at Ralphs and Vons and demand a discount. No more stinky cologne. I shower every day. You can resign too. Try it, I recommend it very much.

Since: Feb 13

Los Angeles, CA

#854 Mar 3, 2013
Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
I resigned. I am a former armo. Now I put manners in my speech. I no longer stare. I no longer drive crazy. I pay my bills and taxes. I no longer dent cans at Ralphs and Vons and demand a discount. No more stinky cologne. I shower every day. You can resign too. Try it, I recommend it very much.
Ya... I don't have a problem with the people. I have a problem with the culture and the attitude. All my neighbors are white and Asian. The only noise that comes out of the area is my mom and sister yelling. It's so embarrassing. And I know how they are in Glendale too. It's good that they try to assimilate into American culture, but they do it the wrong way. In stead of getting a good education and becoming independent, the take after the slutty culture. The guys act like they're in a mafia, but they're so dumb. And they refuse to be called American. It's always "No. I'm Armenian" with them, and they make fun of white people. So retarded... We're white too. They need to get their heads out of their asses before demanding that Turkey do any favors for them. They're one of the whiniest and most self-entitled groups I've ever seen in my life. Fuck it... After I move out, changing my name and last name. Can't be bothered being affiliated with this embarrassment of a group. How are things working out for you in life and everything?
f-k Armenian haters

Valencia, CA

#856 Mar 5, 2013
The Truth 2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelieveable. What an idiot. What was he thinking?
What's crazier, this guy shooting a gun in the middle of Glendale during Friday rush hour maybe thinking nobody would possibly hear anything or take his license plate down, or the police not arresting him until the next day?
The "businessman" was armen karyan, ponzi schemer, prior kidnapping, id thief, cc fraudster, bank fraudster, felon with a gun, several fake names, aka koko adamyan,aka fomati, aka saroyan... illegal alien... attempt murderer, get your facts straight morons.
live in girlfriend emilia zakaryan, an active accomplice...
f-k Armenian haters

Valencia, CA

#857 Mar 5, 2013
And the guy that he snitched on had nothing to do with that incident, he owed the guy a lot of money, so go figure... by the way the guy was out next monday you fk!ng idiots...
f-k Armenian haters

Valencia, CA

#858 Mar 5, 2013
And this is the hore
http://www.facebook.com/emmy.emmhem
the girlfriend of the "businessman".
f-k Armenian haters

Valencia, CA

#859 Mar 5, 2013
Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
f-kg turds, I wash my wennie more in a day than your whole family their f-kn faces, f-k both of you turd cockroaches...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#860 Mar 12, 2013
f-k Armenian haters wrote:
<quoted text>
The "businessman" was armen karyan, ponzi schemer, prior kidnapping, id thief, cc fraudster, bank fraudster, felon with a gun, several fake names, aka koko adamyan,aka fomati, aka saroyan... illegal alien... attempt murderer, get your facts straight morons.
live in girlfriend emilia zakaryan, an active accomplice...
I wrote that post more than a year and a half ago,#723 on 8/8/2011. What took you so long? At least I got back to you faster than you did to me. LOL

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#861 Mar 14, 2013
f-k Armenian haters wrote:
<quoted text>
f-kg turds, I wash my wennie more in a day than your whole family their f-kn faces, f-k both of you turd cockroaches...
Old Tango but noone is dancing in Armenia ,because everybody left for Russia and other countries..
heheh

2013 Presidential Elections
Total votes 1,519,603 100.00
Voters/turnout 2,528,773 60.09

hahahah where are them?
They fed up...
Old lies can not keep thpse idiots together.Because they now know that they have been screwed with a lie and lost 100 years..
They do not want to lose their future for the same lie too
Armeniangirl

Los Angeles, CA

#863 Mar 17, 2013
Ok first maybe all of you should shut the fk up, who do you think you are. Maybe you should think about the Mexicans and Asians and all the other gangs, Armenian's arent the only ones that did something like this so shut the fk up and think before you talk.You fking low life idiots. Just becuase we drive LEXUS, BMW and MERCEDEZ etc why the fk do you care,we can drive any kind of car we want to! We work hard to have what we want, just becuase a few Armenian's did wrong means all Armenians did wrong? guess what American's Mexican's Asian's etc do fking worse with rape and murder and much much more.Just because a few Armenian's did fruad all of a sudden were bad people?Well fk you and everyone. Have a problem with Armenian's? You could go fk youselves. We are incredable/wonderful/amazing people. Everyone should dream about meeting an Armenian and being friends with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 7 hr Tina 268
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Sat uglyeyesloose 26
MenifeeRELIGION NOTES: Church to celebrate cent... Fri Gerald Vonberger 1
Review: Wayne Bare Trucking (Nov '10) Dec 17 guest 26
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Dec 17 Jack Mehoff 185
Looking for my DL Samoan or Tongans? Dec 14 PolySwagg 1
Why I hate China (Aug '11) Dec 13 tacarlisle 172
Arcata Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web