Review: Sequoia Personnel Services Inc

Review: Sequoia Personnel Services Inc

Posted in the Arcata Forum

Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I believe they engage in a certain amount of bait and switch. I was in their system for months and was never contacted about any job openings. A few times, I came across their job listings in the local paper, and when I called, was told the job was taken, or that the employer withdrew the position. Had I been a new caller not registered in their system, I wonder what they would have told me about the alleged "job." Sadly, I've had the same experience with Express Personnel (in Eureka). I've had much better response from employers listed though EDD and Craig's List. I fail to see what good these agencies do for the unemployed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Humboldt Dermatology - Anne S Carlisle MD (Feb '11) Jul 21 seagazer 16
News Glendale police vow not to enforce federal immi... Jul 18 Meksikali Eshek 4
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Jul 13 1124ABC 56
Laura dotson Jul 12 Guest 1
News Peaceful Protest in Arcata Demands 'Justice for... Jul 9 Herring 4
Poll The KKK is officially a McK organization now in... (Jul '11) Jul 9 Herring 267
Commune Jun '17 trumpnoze 3

Arcata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcata Mortgages