Arcata residents uncertain on panhand...

Arcata residents uncertain on panhandling ordinance

There are 121 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Dec 14, 2009, titled Arcata residents uncertain on panhandling ordinance. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

As the Arcata City Council works to reword and clarify the recently proposed Unlawful Panhandling ordinance, some Arcata residents remain uncertain that the ordinance is a solution to the core problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Frederick1337

Morro Bay, CA

#124 Jun 23, 2012
gregory t wrote:
There was an old rummy who would stand by Tacoma freeway entrances with his sign WHY LIE? I NEED BEER! He did the best because he was perceived as honest. Giving people handouts is probably not a good idea but I have done it, selectively. Young bucks outside liquor stores, no way. But this time of year, wonen. esp. with kids, and oldtimers, sure. My God, are we that heartless?
Tim Conway, you are a reptile passing as a human being.
Thank you for being a human being and not as heartless as the communists in Minesota.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendale Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue chuck perlee 16
News Attorney: Officer's promotion could lead to BL ... (Mar '08) Feb 20 The Truth 31
Scam Artist Charged (Feb '09) Feb 19 Un-american_dream 8
Syphilis in High Office? Feb 16 outta heeer 1
News Understanding Islam: A community conversation Feb 14 no molesto my pup 5
News Glendale hit-and-run suspect arrested in Mexico... (Jul '07) Feb 13 Non-Armenian Girl 265
News Forensic scientists say Dickson case is priority (Aug '08) Jan '17 Darth 17

Arcata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcata Mortgages