Trial set in Arcata shooting case; pl...

Trial set in Arcata shooting case; plea offer turned down by man accused of injuring singer Court...

There are 42 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Nov 5, 2010, titled Trial set in Arcata shooting case; plea offer turned down by man accused of injuring singer Court.... In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Humboldt County Superior Court Judge Joyce Hinrichs on Thursday set a trial date for the Arcata man accused of shooting his then-girlfriend in the face in January after attorneys said plea negotiations weren't resolved.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

probly

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2010
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>SO LET HIM JUST RUN THE STREETS...ARE YOU A COMPLETE IDIOT!
that sir, is the republican plan, yes...until martial law, at which point they will be shot...
Dervis

Muskogee, OK

#23 Nov 5, 2010
too early for this wrote:
<quoted text>
go away troll
What are you talking about? Troll? I am merely stating my surprise that the DA offered another plea deal. After all, we all know how our wonderful DA strives to make the community a safer place with "justice for all"..........
tpp1370

Tulare, CA

#24 Nov 5, 2010
Come on lets get justice for this young lady. She deserves it!!!!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#25 Nov 5, 2010
Victoria wrote:
No, a person that disagrees with me is using my screen name.
By the numbers

Eureka, CA

#26 Nov 5, 2010
tpp1370 wrote:
Come on lets get justice for this young lady. She deserves it!!!!
The victim "was" his live-in partner and really does NOT want to testify.Innocent victims are often leading not so innocent lives that they do not want to discuss on the stand (no slander intended on this victim whom I don't know).Just sayin' generally.
McKinleyvillianv ille

Milpitas, CA

#27 Nov 5, 2010
Wow.

The guy must have drug money to afford counsel outside of the Public Defender.

Like Jane Fonda once said. The problem with capital punishment is if you have the capital, you won't get the punishment.
pizzahut 21

United States

#28 Nov 5, 2010
McKinleyvillianville wrote:
Wow.
The guy must have drug money to afford counsel outside of the Public Defender.
Like Jane Fonda once said. The problem with capital punishment is if you have the capital, you won't get the punishment.
rosenburgs had capital

Location hidden

#29 Nov 5, 2010
Victoria wrote:
No Some little boy is using my screen name.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 5, 2010
pizzahut 21 wrote:
<quoted text>rosenburgs had capital
The Rosenburgs were also GUILTY. Soviet era docs showed that. And for that reason and for the Violation they helped commit, they died. Even Wikipedia is backing off that case.

How in the name of all that is rational, did we go from a spy trial to a Plea Deal by our DA?
pizzahut 21

United States

#32 Nov 6, 2010
also, that poser domino21 uses imitation cheese on his pizza, i mean, imitation facts in his posts...lolz
George

Mckinleyville, CA

#33 Nov 6, 2010
It's spelled Rosenberg.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 6, 2010
George wrote:
It's spelled Rosenberg.
You are correct. But , well, I figured I would let the teenager(green teabagger?) go. The election is done, so maybe this person will go back to being human 101 class and learn to deal with adults.
Crispy Oooze

Hayward, CA

#35 Nov 7, 2010
Courtney not only was an X-lover of his, she screwed 27 other guys since dumping him. They both are pretty sick as far as I'm concerned.
Albert Kida

United States

#36 Nov 8, 2010
It's interesting how someone with the same name as Kenneth Fway(?) was booked and released on bail for a 'Hit and run causing death' in Las Vegas,NV in November 2009.There was also online chatter of a cocaine bust involving him when he was arrested around the time of arrest in L.V..
Could Kenneth have been falling off the Freedom Train when he went into a violent psychosis induced rage, blaming his girlfriend for the legal issues he was facing and wanting to snuff her out?
"Don't forget this fact you can't get back.... cocaine." -E. Clapton
Albert Kida

United States

#37 Nov 8, 2010
"She don't lie,she don't lie,she don't lie-eye! COCAINE!!!" - Eric Clapton
pizzahut21

United States

#38 Nov 8, 2010
George wrote:
It's spelled Rosenberg.
you gotta be george chase. howzit goin george?
pizzahut21

United States

#39 Nov 8, 2010
Crispy Oooze wrote:
Courtney not only was an X-lover of his, she screwed 27 other guys since dumping him. They both are pretty sick as far as I'm concerned.
i heard that...
history buff

United States

#40 Nov 10, 2010
when you get down to it, another he-said/she-said kind of misunderstanding. But seriously a wing nut like that dude will squirrel up in prison within a week, and the will discharge to group home instead of dealing with him. Maybe the dude was on salvia by mistake that nite huh. Or salvia and coke and weed, mixed with funk pheromones. Make anyone even a priest crazy. Too bad he had a gun, good thing she had hard head.
its 2 late

United States

#41 Nov 10, 2010
history buff wrote:
when you get down to it, another he-said/she-said kind of misunderstanding. But seriously a wing nut like that dude will squirrel up in prison within a week, and the will discharge to group home instead of dealing with him. Maybe the dude was on salvia by mistake that nite huh. Or salvia and coke and weed, mixed with funk pheromones. Make anyone even a priest crazy. Too bad he had a gun, good thing she had hard head.
just move him in with you, you need another boy friend dont ya freak?
its 2 late

United States

#42 Nov 10, 2010
i think courney realy shot herself and set this poor guy up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 4 hr randy1981 651
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 13 hr VWST X4 GANG 128
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) May 23 Coffee Shopper 233
News Kenneth Fiaui held to answer for allegedly shoo... (Mar '10) May 23 NotCrazy 13
BEWARE DR. JOHN HUSTED- Bariatric Surgeon (Apr '14) May 22 Concerned 15
Brandi Marie braunstein May 21 Anonymous 2
Anyone who knew Robert J.Toth Died May 2005 May 21 CplThompson 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcata Mortgages