EPD arrests three on prostitution solicitation charges

The Eureka Police Department arrested three men Wednesday night during a sting operation targeting men soliciting women for prostitution. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BadBoy

South San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2009
Looks like at least one is (was) a pillar of the community.
not me

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2009
Richard William Littlefield? Sounds familiar.
just say no

Eureka, CA

#8 Aug 27, 2009
Good. They're getting the guys this time. The women don't care, they'll be right back on the corner, but the men are the ones with the money. If they get rid of the men trolling, they won't have women standing out there anymore.
Regular Reader

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2009
"Old Town" is still waht it was - "Skid Row." Along with that comes prostitution, drugs, needles, bums and stores that will not survive. Women tell me they are afraid to shop there. They don't like to get accosted and solicited for "tricks." That is because people feel that a woman walking in that part of town must be a "working lady." Also, as far as shopping is concerned - where is the parking? Where is the cover from rain during the winter? It just reeks! It is dirty and smells.
John

South San Francisco, CA

#12 Aug 27, 2009
And why would anyone want a prostitute from Old Town? How hard up must you be to be out trolling with a suspended license?
Wonderz

Arcata, CA

#13 Aug 27, 2009
OMG, the police are doing what we were asking for on these forums in recent months when stories of busted hookers would make the papers: out the Johns!

Personally, I think it should be legal and regulated, but if yer gonna bust the gurls, then the guys oughta get it too.
Broadway Bob

Eureka, CA

#14 Aug 27, 2009
"their vehicles were towed and stored" ... Apparently arrogrant Rick Littlefield thinks he's above the law. I heard that Littlefield was driving -- a motorcycle -- around town this morning. How many prior DUIs does he have? Rick did 30 days in county jail for a DUI less two years ago, but his big money bought his way outta that one. Lock this guy up for quite a while.
Fred

San Francisco, CA

#15 Aug 27, 2009
Er, they were soliciting women? Juan Jose Salazar doesn't sound like a woman's name to me. It says he was arrested for prostitution and the other guys were arrested for soliciting prostitution. No women involved that I can see.
casual observer

Eureka, CA

#16 Aug 27, 2009
It can't be as tempting to troll Old Town if you know there's a chance your name will be in the paper. It's amazing how many people who don't have boats or watercraft of any kind go to the boat ramp by the bridge.
John

South San Francisco, CA

#17 Aug 27, 2009
So you are saying Richard William Littlefield is Rick Littlefield of the Rotary and Chamber of Commerce?
Wonderz

Arcata, CA

#19 Aug 27, 2009
casual observer wrote:
It can't be as tempting to troll Old Town if you know there's a chance your name will be in the paper. It's amazing how many people who don't have boats or watercraft of any kind go to the boat ramp by the bridge.
Yeah, and there must be a good reason the girls concentrate thier walks around the entrance to the Ingomar Club...
Broadway Bob

Eureka, CA

#20 Aug 27, 2009
John ... It's the Rick Littlefield from Eureka Natural Foods, the one with prior DUIs. Is he the same guy as the the Rotary and Chamber of Commerce member?
Anonyme

United States

#21 Aug 27, 2009
Traveler wrote:
I read this as Richard and Eric were buying "favors" from Juan. Maybe it was Juan that looked too pretty.
No, it was a woman cop. Trolling for johns. It was the tight jeans, big butt, and major cameltoe that got me..!
John

South San Francisco, CA

#22 Aug 27, 2009
It can't be the Rick Littlefield from Eureka Natural Foods but he is in the Rotary and Chamber.

I doubt very much it was him.
john

Eureka, CA

#23 Aug 27, 2009
John wrote:
It can't be the Rick Littlefield from Eureka Natural Foods but he is in the Rotary and Chamber.
I doubt very much it was him.
Oh it was him alright.........dumb ASS!!
John

South San Francisco, CA

#24 Aug 27, 2009
Who is Eric C. Peterson then? Not the realtor right?
ouch

San Jose, CA

#25 Aug 27, 2009
I would be embarrased if I was Ricks wife.
Amazed

Santa Rosa, CA

#26 Aug 27, 2009
Hmmm isnt Eric Peterson the name of the Fortuna Teacher/Rapist's husband?
CoOp Eureka

Oakland, CA

#27 Aug 27, 2009
I found out it WAS Eric C. Peterson. I heard that him seeing a prostitute was a regular thing.
Poor Wife

Sun City, AZ

#29 Aug 27, 2009
I feel sorry for the wife. At least she knows now she needs to get a full battery of STD tests, including an HIV test...and a divorce attorney!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min Cali Girl 2014 200,952
RiversideCOMMUNITY NOTES: Poverty event, golf t... 52 min kjkyep 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr brewed 5,070
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) 13 hr Bonk 171
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr subscibe 15,995
Riverside, California Weather Forecast (Sep '12) Mon Weather Forecast 30
•••
•••
•••

Arcata Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Arcata People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE