Edmond's Tag agencies suck

Posted in the Arcadia Forum

stan

Yukon, OK

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I am really disapointed of two ( not one ) Tag agencies in Edmond. This story started when I went to Tag Agency located on Boulevard and 33rd . I needed to tag my car, so I gave all of the papers needet for it, cost was about $600 and finaly when I was ready for a checkout the clerk told me that they do not accept credit cards, so I had to pay with a check or cash but I did not pay ( I did not have cash or checks with me), I told them I would go to the other agency in downtown edmond, because I know they accept credit cards. So I went there and paid $450 ( thats what they asked me to pay), got my tag and went home. Two hours after i got a call from tag agency ( in downtown edmond) and they told me that they charged me less and I had to pay $150 more, so they wanted me to give them my credit card number on the phone ( I would never give such an information on the phone) or to come in person. I went there and they explained to me that it was their mistake and I have to pay $ 150 more. This is not fair to me, they waisted my time, so I was wondering if that happened to someone else or its just me and my f***ing bad luck?
Racoon

Edmond, OK

#2 Jul 10, 2009
This is all because the Oklahoma Tax Commission sucks.
doug

Edmond, OK

#3 Aug 1, 2009
All state agencies are incompetent.
billy

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 10, 2011
I went to the one on Broadway between memorial and 33rd. I think it is called Broadway Tag Agency. They helped me very promptly and accepted credit cards. They even gave me my choice of tag on my new vehicle. I was very pleased with my experience.
hello

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Mar 30, 2012
i had a horrible time with the blvd and 33rd tag agency. they were rude, and not very helpful. they didnt know the current laws about car tags and how the banks collect $. the owner was very rude when i called to complain about the employee that was rude. i guess they like to be rude there. i went to the broadway tag agency and it was smooth. they knew all the new laws. they gave me no probs and were very very nice. i will never go to the blvd and 33rd tag agency again. ive told all my friends too.
Stephanie

Edmond, OK

#7 Aug 23, 2012
I have been going to the tag agency on 33rd and boulevard in edmond for over 15 years. They have always had wonderful customer service and get you in and out very quickly.
Annie

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I'll tell you what made the difference for me. I am trying to do business out of state for a terminally ill sister that resides in Edmond. I called Broadway Tag Agency and went through the press one for this, two for that, three for we don't really give a s***. When I was eventually connected to the proper menu choice, I was met with a recorded message that Terry was away from her desk, leave a number. I hung up and called the 33/Blvd office and was greeted by a REAL PERSON, who was very knowledgeable & helpful. That's where I'm going!!
flycatcher

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Aug 21, 2013
I have not met one yet in Edmond yet thats cordial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcadia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Quad-D Enterprises, LLC Apr 14 QUAD-D 2
Review: Plumb Genius (May '13) Apr 8 RUN RUN RUN 20
Philadelphia Church of God way overboard with i... (Apr '10) Apr 2 Bobby 45
Review: Tres Jolie Apr 1 jack 2
Philadelpia church of God in the area. (Sep '11) Mar '15 Sam 43
Putin is missing Philadelphia Church of God!!!. Mar '15 Sam 1
David C. Pack is building him a big one Gerald ... (Nov '11) Mar '15 Sam 15
More from around the web

Arcadia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE