|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a christian nation with christian laws.
if you don't like it then move.
The only thing you discredit is your intellect. You are dumber than a garbage bag.
You best get used to the tea party as they founded this country once. They are taking it back.
I suggest you crawl back under your rock and hide.
Wow. Just...wow. Hey all you rightwingers. Take a good long look at what you are saddled up with. Little Timmy Tea Bagger McVeigh once again proves every single claim I have ever made about you guys. And here I said you guys try to rewrite history. Let's all stop and think about the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party being the "founders" of this nation. Try not to laugh.
Reality in a cage

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Nothing says "Constitutionalist" like claiming our nation follows one religion's laws. You guys are just the Taliban, wrapped in an American flag.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality in a cage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. And all mommy's money and all daddy's cash, couldn't stop poor "Reality" from being white trash.
I just got done saying you guys follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh, followed by you totally agreeing with an exact quote from the child murdering terrorist. Man, you are as f@cking stupid as you are lazy. You can't possibly realize just how dumb you seem right now. I think I need to share my personal observations of how your beliefs are EXACTLY like Timothy McVeigh's with the authorities. Toss in some of your past, public forum death threats and you've got yourself a little rich boy being passed around for cigarettes in the pen.
again your low information voter response.

mine to you....come get you some.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality in a cage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just...wow. Hey all you rightwingers. Take a good long look at what you are saddled up with. Little Timmy Tea Bagger McVeigh once again proves every single claim I have ever made about you guys. And here I said you guys try to rewrite history. Let's all stop and think about the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party being the "founders" of this nation. Try not to laugh.
do people laugh or run upon meeting you?

is tin foil part of your wardrobe?

Are you allowed out in public? You related to the Lanza's?

massillon state hospital needs to be your permanent address.

your claims are of a fool shouting off their moth being clueless to reality.

The Koch Brothers are sending boogie men to bugger you.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a christian nation with christian laws.
The Founding Fathers would disagree...

"The Treaty of Tripoli (Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States of America and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary) was the first treaty concluded between the United States of America and Tripolitania, signed at Tripoli on November 4, 1796 and at Algiers (for a third-party witness) on January 3, 1797. It was submitted to the Senate by President John Adams, receiving ratification unanimously from the U.S. Senate on June 7, 1797 and signed by Adams, taking effect as the law of the land on June 10, 1797.

The treaty was a routine diplomatic agreement but has attracted later attention because the English version included a clause about religion in the United States.

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripol...
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
again your low information voter response.
mine to you....come get you some.
Is that another of your kookie little rich boy online threats? Oh little bunny foo foo. We'll just leave it at once again, you can't possibly imagine how stupid you look right now.
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founding Fathers would disagree...
"The Treaty of Tripoli (Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States of America and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary) was the first treaty concluded between the United States of America and Tripolitania, signed at Tripoli on November 4, 1796 and at Algiers (for a third-party witness) on January 3, 1797. It was submitted to the Senate by President John Adams, receiving ratification unanimously from the U.S. Senate on June 7, 1797 and signed by Adams, taking effect as the law of the land on June 10, 1797.
The treaty was a routine diplomatic agreement but has attracted later attention because the English version included a clause about religion in the United States.
As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripol...
Kinda scary when you get to the heart of what these Dominionists really believe is our nation's history. Also, read more of what is documented as direct quotes from Timothy McVeigh and compare them to the Tea Party's mantra like I have. More scary stuff. They are one in the same.
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
make sure you have ID to vote.
a fingerprint on ballot soon a mandate.
we will see real election results.
But since people like you salivate at the thought of Canton Ohio votes being counted 850,000 for the democrat, we poop in your chili.
Diebold is evil. Canton Ohio evil. Are you Lucifer?
Diebold is evil? Is that because they not only made huge donations to the Republican party, but were in charge of running the voting machines when GW got "elected". You know, when they transferred all the votes to an emergency server, even though it was shown that there was nothing wrong with the original voting machines, and all of a sudden, magically GW Bush was in a prominent lead? Is that why you are calling Diebold evil? I guess robbing hard working Americans of their votes and propping up an idiot for president that wasn't really elected in either terms could be considered the definition of "evil". Look it up. Learning all kinds of things about your agenda these days, huh little bunny foo foo.
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
do people laugh or run upon meeting you?
is tin foil part of your wardrobe?
Are you allowed out in public? You related to the Lanza's?
massillon state hospital needs to be your permanent address.
your claims are of a fool shouting off their moth being clueless to reality.
The Koch Brothers are sending boogie men to bugger you.
People laugh when they see all of your posts get judge touching/nuts and then think about it for a second. The Koch brothers don't scare me. But then, I don't get down on my knees and suck them off against my own interests like you do. Funny how much of the wording of your posts are taken from what I say. Polly want a cracker?
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Besides, I have never shouted off at my "moth". As far as me being "Lucifer"? Only if you are Jesus.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Diebold is evil? Is that because they not only made huge donations to the Republican party, but were in charge of running the voting machines when GW got "elected". You know, when they transferred all the votes to an emergency server, even though it was shown that there was nothing wrong with the original voting machines, and all of a sudden, magically GW Bush was in a prominent lead? Is that why you are calling Diebold evil? I guess robbing hard working Americans of their votes and propping up an idiot for president that wasn't really elected in either terms could be considered the definition of "evil". Look it up. Learning all kinds of things about your agenda these days, huh little bunny foo foo.
And who do we have to thank for those wonderful electronic voting machines? That's right, Al Gore.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

FoxNewsSatire wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not quite little trucker buddy. Don't see in anything you quoted from me where I blame Bush for 911. Now lying to Congress to send our troops off to die...yah I said that. It's called a fact we all remember. But even though you copied and pasted my words, still nothing about blaming Bush for 9/11. It does however make you look like a fool. Good job.
"The best part of being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
xxxrayted
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda scary when you get to the heart of what these Dominionists really believe is our nation's history. Also, read more of what is documented as direct quotes from Timothy McVeigh and compare them to the Tea Party's mantra like I have. More scary stuff. They are one in the same.
Perhaps I'll try that, let's see..........

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[94] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff. While there, he was interviewed by student reporter Michelle Rauch, a senior journalism major at SMU who was writing for the school paper. McVeigh expressed his objections over what was happening there.

In a 1,200-word essay[97] dated March 1998, from the federal maximum-security prison at Florence, Colorado, McVeigh claimed that the terrorist bombing was "morally equivalent" to U.S. military actions against Iraq and other foreign lands.

The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons ("weapons of mass destruction")— mainly because they have used them in the past.

Well, if that's the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims this was done for deterrent purposes during its "Cold War" with the Soviet Union. Why, then, it is invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) with respect to Iraq's (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

Hypocrisy when it comes to the death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet, when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about it.

(Actually, there is a difference here. The administration has admitted to knowledge of the presence of children in or near Iraqi government buildings, yet they still proceed with their plans to bomb —saying that they cannot be held responsible if children die. There is no such proof, however, that knowledge of the presence of children existed in relation to the Oklahoma City bombing.)

When considering morality and "mens rea" [criminal intent], in light of these facts, I ask: Who are the true barbarians?...

Hmmm. Now who have we heard things like that from before?
Democrats 101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

We don't want to work! Union Cronies don't want to work! Minorities don't want to work!

What donchu understand? You're gonna buy us all the healthcare we want! You're gonna buy us a new cell phone! You're gonna buy us a new house! You're gonna buy us a new Cadillac!

Get that thru your thick dumbass skulls!
Democrats 101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

It don't matter if the countrys GDP to debt ratio is 101%. We can just push that right on up to 200, to 300%

Get er done. Momma wants a new pair a shoes!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

PopsISAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and tell us how you feel about other Muslims, who were born and raised in America, pay their taxes and have never committed a hateful act in their lives? You know, like 99% of all Muslims world wide. Tell us how you feel about that taxpaying, American man, in this free nation. Based on freedom to worship any god you choose. Don't forget his 1st Amendment rights. Before I rub Christianity and Fox News in your face, I'll just laugh at you now. Now let's all imagine the Muslim religion forcing our children to pray to their god in public schools. Let's imagine if the Hindus were forcing their creation story to be taught in public schools. Now take a wild guess at who it was that slopped their own religious agenda all over every American's rights in this country for decades. That's right. Rightwing Christian Conservatives. Also known as The Tea Party, baby.
You must be ADD since you can never stay on topic.
I will not be baited responding to your senseless tripe. I don't wish to follow your wandering road show.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Ralph West wrote:
defending Newt... priceless
how about him impeaching Slick Willy while he himself was having an affair.???
And it didn't matter that Jackson was counseling Willy while Jackson had his own 'love' child. HUGE difference being...Clinton lied under oath. that was a criminal act. Many people seem to forget that.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"A report by the Congressional Research Service undermines Vice President Dick Cheney's denial of a continuing relationship with Halliburton Co., the energy company he once led, Sen. Frank Lautenberg said Thursday.
The report says a public official's unexercised stock options and deferred salary fall within the definition of "retained ties" to his former company.
Cheney said Sunday on NBC that since becoming vice president, "I've severed all my ties with the company, gotten rid of all my financial interest. I have no financial interest in Halliburton of any kind and haven't had, now, for over three years."
Democrats pointed out that Cheney receives deferred compensation from Halliburton under an arrangement he made in 1998, and also retains stock options."
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-575356.ht...
I would like to ask IF Cheney knew of this for certain or was it involving the 'blind trust'(which of course isn't always blind) that all politicians are supposed to have?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Question: Can anyone recall Canton making a post that did NOT insult & call names? I'm at a loss to find even one in the last several pages.
I also couldn't find any objectivity or objectivity.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

oops, just 1 'objectivity', I was distracted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arcadia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
School Fees Aug 16 Parent 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul 30 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul 26 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul 24 unknown 13
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231

Search the Arcadia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Arcadia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arcadia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••