Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29774 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"A USA Today/Princeton Survey Poll released Tuesday shows that Republican party brand is in need of serious repair after the government shutdown that lasted more than two weeks. Americans blame Republicans two to one for the dysfunction in Congress..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/10/2...
when polling Obama zombies, they blame the GOP congress.

big surprise.

The government could shut down for 2 years, and who would notice other than you zombies?

UPS & Fed Ex pick up mail too.
half breed

Lima, OH

#29775 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bbbbb bla buba lies
That's the most intelligent, coherent post you've ever made.
Now go ask TeacherMommyCradleRobber to stick another gold star to your imaginary race car...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29776 Jun 9, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>That's the most intelligent, coherent post you've ever made.
Now go ask TeacherMommyCradleRobber to stick another gold star to your imaginary race car...
want to buy it?

I imagine you not able to come up with the cash.

you must imagine I ride around on a magic carpet, and spit on trolls too.
half breed

Lima, OH

#29777 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
want to buy it?
I imagine you not able to come up with the cash.
you must imagine I ride around on a magic carpet, and spit on trolls too.
You seem to imagine lots of things. Unfortunately for you, it ALL turns out to be complete b ullshit...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29778 Jun 9, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to imagine lots of things. Unfortunately for you, it ALL turns out to be complete b ullshit...
according to you with the crystal ball, and flying monkeys.

are you Chaz Bono?

you are as confused as he is.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#29779 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully knowing that the intel used to justify a bogus war was completely false....also see lie. Look at all those American soldiers that died as a direct result of idiots like you and your terrible political choices. Someone needs to carve each and every one of you Bible voters names in stone so our children's children know exactly who is to blame.
There are soldiers who died under Democratic presidential instruction, too, for questionable reasons.

Get off your high horse and realize that we're screwed no matter who's in charge. In fact, the Military Industrial Complex is alive and well.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29780 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bbbbb bla buba lies
Cluck cluck cluck?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29781 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Clucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluck cluck cluck?
Obama's fault.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29782 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
thought you were moving to NYC in 3 hours last week.
I even wished you well, and gave you sound advice.
Now we know you are hot air like a fart all the time.
PS: world trade center was bombed under Clintoon the 1st time, and USS Cole.
My link is backed with historical video, and your fantasy is backed by liberal lies and no proof.
you following the yellow brick road again? I had to pee.
No, no Eunnich the scarecrow. That was all just you misunderstanding the men talking. Just like attacking Iraq when the terrorists who attacked us weren't from there. Now go figure the difference between me quoting a Frank Sinatra song and me personally claiming I was traveling to New York city and anything about 3 hours. Anything short of you for once, providing a link to your claims, should be viewed as nothing short of you admitting what a conniving little country club sissy boy eunnich of a scarecrow you really are. Could you possibly imagine how stupid someone would have to be to think someone posting the lyrics to Sinatra's New York New York while talking about how Liberal New York city was, was actually someone announcing they were leaving for New York city? Could you imagine just how completely retarded a person would have to be to interpret the line "I'm leaving today", from the same Sinatra song as a person announcing that they will be in New York city in 3 hours? Let's all take a moment to let that sink in.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29783 Jun 9, 2014
This week, Americans are more pissed than ever by the latest Obama moves: Bergdahl [purposely abetting our jihadist enemies] and Illegal Alien Overrun [purposely flooding TX and AZ with illegal alien children].

His grace period has long since expired.
Even under Affirmative Action rules.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29784 Jun 9, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scio-oh/TSQIM...

Here's what Clucky the Eunnich Scarecrow claims is me telling everyone I'm actually going to New York city.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29785 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Clucks wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no Eunnich the scarecrow. That was all just you misunderstanding the men talking. Just like attacking Iraq when the terrorists who attacked us weren't from there. Now go figure the difference between me quoting a Frank Sinatra song and me personally claiming I was traveling to New York city and anything about 3 hours. Anything short of you for once, providing a link to your claims, should be viewed as nothing short of you admitting what a conniving little country club sissy boy eunnich of a scarecrow you really are. Could you possibly imagine how stupid someone would have to be to think someone posting the lyrics to Sinatra's New York New York while talking about how Liberal New York city was, was actually someone announcing they were leaving for New York city? Could you imagine just how completely retarded a person would have to be to interpret the line "I'm leaving today", from the same Sinatra song as a person announcing that they will be in New York city in 3 hours? Let's all take a moment to let that sink in.
eu-nuch, n.

A castrated man employed as a harem attendant or as a functionary in certain Asian courts.

But, enough about Obama.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29786 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
This week, Americans are more pissed than ever by the latest Obama moves: Bergdahl [purposely abetting our jihadist enemies] and Illegal Alien Overrun [purposely flooding TX and AZ with illegal alien children].
His grace period has long since expired.
Even under Affirmative Action rules.
Don't you worry, little drama queen. 8 years of Hillary will make you forget all about it. Hillary 2016!!! Bush let over 500 detainees go but you still must have been just a student in DRAMA class back then. Let's get back to our outrage over those FEMA death camps, birth certificates, Obamacare death panels, Obama is the "anti-Christ" scandals before you guys make up any new stuff.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29787 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were any future in this, the Koch brothers would not be scrambling, they would be buying and investing.
What is steam? Steam is water vapor. What is water vapor? Supposedly the most dangerous greenhouse gas man can create. Sounds like battle between climate kooks brewing over here.
I know it's not none of my business Canton, but how much money are you going to invest in this groundbreaking new technology? Selling your windmill in the backyard? Selling your "not so smart" car? What?? You don't want to miss out on this opportunity let me tell ya.
Now that the hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world has stuck his EPA foot up the energy industries greedy @ss, the oil lobby won't have as much money to suppress the huge advancements made by alternative energy and I'll be investing away. I invested in sun microsystems back in the 80's. You might have heard of their product. It's called Java and it's what's running this forum right now. Along with Apple and Disney. In the 90's, I invested in nanotechnology and biogenetic medicine. Perhaps I should be the one giving you investment tips.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29788 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Clucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry, little drama queen. 8 years of Hillary will make you forget all about it. Hillary 2016!!! Bush let over 500 detainees go but you still must have been just a student in DRAMA class back then. Let's get back to our outrage over those FEMA death camps, birth certificates, Obamacare death panels, Obama is the "anti-Christ" scandals before you guys make up any new stuff.
Shrillary doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of becoming president.
Obama's own are about to cannibalize him to save their own arses in November.

They're both about to find out exactly how fringe they really are compared to real Americans.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29789 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that the hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world has stuck his EPA foot up the energy industries greedy @ss, the oil lobby won't have as much money to suppress the huge advancements made by alternative energy and I'll be investing away. I invested in sun microsystems back in the 80's. You might have heard of their product. It's called Java and it's what's running this forum right now. Along with Apple and Disney. In the 90's, I invested in nanotechnology and biogenetic medicine. Perhaps I should be the one giving you investment tips.
By all means, invest your savings in alternative energy.
This world runs on petroleum products and always will.
Then again, you voted for Obama twice...and still defend his traitorous arse.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29790 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Clucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry, little drama queen. 8 years of Hillary will make you forget all about it. Hillary 2016!!! Bush let over 500 detainees go but you still must have been just a student in DRAMA class back then. Let's get back to our outrage over those FEMA death camps, birth certificates, Obamacare death panels, Obama is the "anti-Christ" scandals before you guys make up any new stuff.
Bush had congressional approval.

Obama did not, and that is treason.

keep clucking chump......you are an Obama zombie.

hearing you cluck at the impeachment will be sweet music to every veterans ears.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29791 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that the hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world has stuck his EPA foot up the energy industries greedy @ss, the oil lobby won't have as much money to suppress the huge advancements made by alternative energy and I'll be investing away. I invested in sun microsystems back in the 80's. You might have heard of their product. It's called Java and it's what's running this forum right now. Along with Apple and Disney. In the 90's, I invested in nanotechnology and biogenetic medicine. Perhaps I should be the one giving you investment tips.
how many solar panels are on your mansion roof?

windmills in your gardens?

zero?

can you say hypocrite?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29792 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
This week, Americans are more pissed than ever by the latest Obama moves: Bergdahl [purposely abetting our jihadist enemies] and Illegal Alien Overrun [purposely flooding TX and AZ with illegal alien children].
His grace period has long since expired.
Even under Affirmative Action rules.
I don't get it. What does Affirmative Action have to do with Bergdahl and hordes of illegal alien children?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29793 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Clucks wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/scio-oh/TSQIM5LRSA8QGFL9M/po st29450
Here's what Clucky the Eunnich Scarecrow claims is me telling everyone I'm actually going to New York city.
Good luck with your move. It will be a challenge, but I am confident that if you can make it there, you will be able to make it anywhere. Go get 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcadia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooks family (Aug '15) Jul 8 Ripp 2
Working girls Jun 28 Jason young 2
Jason young / Holmes Jun '16 Jason young 1
dentist John Erdeljack May '16 gator hunter 1
A renewed mind (Jan '16) Apr '16 Adiemas 2
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Apr '16 Findlay Rez 4
News Sheriff: Victim recovering in Hancock Co. biker... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Dave 2

Arcadia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcadia Mortgages