Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28522 May 18, 2014
I should have added to my post #28519 that any lowering of unemployment is mostly if not entirely to the credit of the States, NOT the Washington DC. crowd.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28523 May 18, 2014
Pops wrote:
I should have added to my post #28519 that any lowering of unemployment is mostly if not entirely to the credit of the States, NOT the Washington DC. crowd.
They could lower it to 3%, but that doesn't help if we still have a record amount of Americans not working as we do today. Industry is struggling to create jobs in spite of DumBama..... not because of him. I can't think of one President in my lifetime that's been as anti-business as DumBama has.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28524 May 18, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> How about the auto industry? How about the UAW? BOTH reliant on petroleum. Who do they contribute to?
It's a complicated picture.
If you click the link I posted about who contributes to what party, you'll see that all unions contributed to the Democrat party either 90% or somewhere close to that figure compared to the Republican party.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28525 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you click the link I posted about who contributes to what party, you'll see that all unions contributed to the Democrat party either 90% or somewhere close to that figure compared to the Republican party.
The whining crybaby teabagger professional victim moans on and on. opensecrets as a source for anything just shows how pathetic and desperate you really are into the propaganda sites you get the so called "INFO" for that little brain.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28526 May 18, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The whining crybaby teabagger professional victim moans on and on. opensecrets as a source for anything just shows how pathetic and desperate you really are into the propaganda sites you get the so called "INFO" for that little brain.
Instead of being just a troll here Boy Toy, go ahead and prove Open Secrets wrong.

Didn't think so.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28527 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I knew that. It was a rhetorical remark. Hopefully to open tha eyes & minds of others.
Some keep saying the Koch brothers while mentally omitting Geo Soros. & on & on.
There ARE opposing factions with reasons. It IS life! But some are wearing blinders & do NOT see that there are multiple sides & most importantly do NOT tolerate opposing view points.
Those are the people that would love to rewrite the Constitution. The ones that are given the LAWFUL right to have their say under the !st amendment want to smother others. Can't have it both ways folks.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28528 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They could lower it to 3%, but that doesn't help if we still have a record amount of Americans not working as we do today. Industry is struggling to create jobs in spite of DumBama..... not because of him. I can't think of one President in my lifetime that's been as anti-business as DumBama has.
EXACTLY !!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28529 May 18, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> How about the auto industry? How about the UAW? BOTH reliant on petroleum. Who do they contribute to?
It's a complicated picture.
Not arguing, just adding colors to the picture. That is merely one example as to why we should all simply agree to disagree at times. It's a complicated world. There is room for multiple opinions. It's a sort of 'checks & balances' thing.
You realize that, which is likely a reason that YOU do NOT engage in shameless name calling. You're aware & accepting of differences.
i AM TOTALLY entertained by the "judgements' of a previous post that has nothing but facts.
It makes me wonder about the minds that I am trying to communicate with. Entertaining!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28530 May 18, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>actually I knew that. It was a rhetorical remark. Hopefully to open tha eyes & minds of others.
Some keep saying the Koch brothers while mentally omitting Geo Soros. & on & on.
There ARE opposing factions with reasons. It IS life! But some are wearing blinders & do NOT see that there are multiple sides & most importantly do NOT tolerate opposing view points.
Those are the people that would love to rewrite the Constitution. The ones that are given the LAWFUL right to have their say under the !st amendment want to smother others. Can't have it both ways folks.
The Koch brothers are the new focus of the left. They need a new demon every now and then when the old one wears out. You know, Haliburton, Cheney, George Bush, The Republican Congress and so on.

Liberals love calling the kettle black. They really believe that political influence and donations are a one-sided argument:

"The Koch brothers give almost exclusively to Republicans just as Soros donates predominately to Democrats and Democratic organizations. Overall, Soros has spent $34.24 million and the Kochs have spent $4.06 million.(Note: This study only covers donations to federal candidates - to see donations to state candidates, go to Followthemoney.org and search for Soros and Koch. For example, as Ben Smith of Politico wrote recently, David Koch and his wife have given $74,000 to a Democrat, Andrew Cuomo, New York's State Attorney General.)

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opens...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28531 May 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers are the new focus of the left. They need a new demon every now and then when the old one wears out. You know, Haliburton, Cheney, George Bush, The Republican Congress and so on.
Liberals love calling the kettle black. They really believe that political influence and donations are a one-sided argument:
"The Koch brothers give almost exclusively to Republicans just as Soros donates predominately to Democrats and Democratic organizations. Overall, Soros has spent $34.24 million and the Kochs have spent $4.06 million.(Note: This study only covers donations to federal candidates - to see donations to state candidates, go to Followthemoney.org and search for Soros and Koch. For example, as Ben Smith of Politico wrote recently, David Koch and his wife have given $74,000 to a Democrat, Andrew Cuomo, New York's State Attorney General.)
You're right, I had that site confused with a different one.I see though that you went you used outdated info for this jab, let's get more current:

www.opensecrets.org/news/2014/04/how-2014-is-...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28532 May 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You misstate the liberal position, as usual. The Left wants to limit the power of money in the electoral process. The Right doesn't. It's really pretty simple. Playing by the crooked rules that the Right has established doesn't equate to an endorsement of those rules.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28533 May 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha! The Koch Brothers are a "new" focus. Except for the fact that all your links lead directly to them and we have been pointing that out to you for years. Could you be any further out of touch? The Koch Brothers provide unstable TeaBaggers with just the right mix of racism, greed and Christian dominionism, all in an attempt to get ill informed idiots to vote against their own interests, crawl on their bellies for corporations and ignore obvious changes to our planet's climate.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28534 May 19, 2014
Just when you thought the GOP couldn't stoop any lower than the desperate birth certificate scheme or the FEMA death camp insult to every thinking person in this country, we get Karl Rove, in a desperate and flat out scum move to make Hillary seem questionable as a president, claiming that there is a possibility that Hillary has brain damage. I am sure he is just looking out for her well being.

What absolute scum. You guys are less than garbage and it doesn't matter what title you are hiding behind today...Tea Party, Libertarian, Conservative who has never seen a Conservative president...it's all just the scum bag GOP with scum bag GOP tactics.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28535 May 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk some more about those good guy Koch brothers:

kochcash.org
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28536 May 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
Just when you thought the GOP couldn't stoop any lower than the desperate birth certificate scheme or the FEMA death camp insult to every thinking person in this country, we get Karl Rove, in a desperate and flat out scum move to make Hillary seem questionable as a president, claiming that there is a possibility that Hillary has brain damage. I am sure he is just looking out for her well being.
What absolute scum. You guys are less than garbage and it doesn't matter what title you are hiding behind today...Tea Party, Libertarian, Conservative who has never seen a Conservative president...it's all just the scum bag GOP with scum bag GOP tactics.
Not sure you knew, but Hillary had a stroke.

In regards to brain damage, a Doctor has to answer that. A stroke has effects on the brain permanently.

In my opinion regardless of Hillary's ambitions......she should be Grandma for an 8 year term.

Life has a funny way of passing by, and Hillary had a wake up call.

Hope she is alright, and enjoys her new grandchild.

PS: ignore Karl Rove.....I always have.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28537 May 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to brain damage, a Doctor has to answer that. A stroke has effects on the brain permanently.
In my opinion regardless of Hillary's ambitions......she should be Grandma for an 8 year term.
I knew Hillary was in the hospital, although I didn't know Karl Rove was a neuroscientist. It was just an obvious and desperate political move on Rove's part to put doubt on Hillary's ability to lead. The last time we saw absurd and scummy GOP tactics like that one, they were asking an American citizen to show his birth certificate over and over again.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28538 May 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pure speculation.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28539 May 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Industry is struggling to create jobs"...Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Look at all those bank teller jobs they created in those tax loophole offshore accounts. Too bad they fled the country for cheap, unregulated labor under pro-business Bush or you would have had a valid point there. Danner Press in Canton for years and years? Shut down under Bush. Hoover company in North Canton for years and years? Shut down under Bush...

I hope you don't mind me slamming you in the mouth with the cold hard facts. I know you tend to gravitate towards those hypothetical outrages.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28540 May 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on just making shit up?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28541 May 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Hillary was in the hospital, although I didn't know Karl Rove was a neuroscientist. It was just an obvious and desperate political move on Rove's part to put doubt on Hillary's ability to lead. The last time we saw absurd and scummy GOP tactics like that one, they were asking an American citizen to show his birth certificate over and over again.
Karl Rove is a talking head.....period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcadia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Findlay, OH (Jul '11) May 5 Joe shmoe 8
David Young Apr 30 Curious 3
News UF students to host African Night Apr '15 zebra 1
Zebadiah Taylor from Kenton Ohio Apr '15 haha 6
Review: Time Cutters Lawn & Landscape LLC Mar '15 pam7731 1
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Mar '15 Dodacall 7
News Cooper worker cited for menacing temp (Jan '12) Mar '15 insider 44
More from around the web

Arcadia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE