mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#26025 Feb 24, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
He thinks he's being a "good, morally superior Christian"...
No, that's what you think. I just want what's best for our nation: faithfulness in marriage; stable, loving families; and kids being taught an alternate theory about how they came to exist on the earth.

Your "morality" results in unwanted pregnancies, murdered babies, rampant STDs, and kids being brainwashed into thinking that they're descended from monkeys.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26026 Feb 24, 2014
Oopsie. Turns out that only a corporate fetch boy moron would think snow in the winter disproves all of the climate science experts. I wish the corporations would explain to the real world that there's no such thing as climate change...

http://www.popsci.com/article/alarming-video-...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26027 Feb 24, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's what you think. I just want what's best for our nation: faithfulness in marriage; stable, loving families; and kids being taught an alternate theory about how they came to exist on the earth.
Your "morality" results in unwanted pregnancies, murdered babies, rampant STDs, and kids being brainwashed into thinking that they're descended from monkeys.
Unwanted pregnancies? Are we talking about the Bible belt? If man didn't evolve from the beasts, then explain Honey Boo Boo. I do agree that we need to teach an alternate theory on the creation of man, though. Something down right American. Now if we can only decide on which Native American Tribe to go with.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26028 Feb 24, 2014
Are American citizens in this nation, who are not Christian, less than equal? It's almost as if you are telling us that tax paying, life long American citizens who don't believe in Christianity are not equal. I wonder what the founders of this country would think about that? Drill, baby, drill that one, baby Jesus.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#26029 Feb 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oopsie. Turns out that only a corporate fetch boy moron would think snow in the winter disproves all of the climate science experts. I wish the corporations would explain to the real world that there's no such thing as climate change...
http://www.popsci.com/article/alarming-video-...
If climate change does exist, it's because God is angry at Caesar Obamus for letting people get gay married. Just ask the "morally upright" lapdog, if he's not too busy gnawing on a freshly f**ked corpse, that is...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26031 Feb 24, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
(Also see "Dominionism")
Canton

Canton, OH

#26032 Feb 24, 2014
I think the abortion rate was 13% higher under GW Bush, because mothers didn't want their children to grow up in the nightmare world that the Christian Conservative Right had created.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26033 Feb 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not Christian but was raised as a Catholic, and we were never taught to look down at people in a condescending way. I don't think Christians are that way either unless you can provide some sort of an example.
But your comment does remind me of an old joke my father told me some time ago:
A man dies and goes to heaven. He was met by St. Peter who led him by hand to tour the great heaven.
St. Peter said "This is the room where the Jewish will spend the rest of eternity." The man said "they look pretty happy."
Then St. Peter said "This is the room where the Buddhists will spend the rest of eternity." The man said "These Buddhists look very happy too!"
Once again, they roamed down the hall and St.Peter said "This is the room where Protestants will spend the rest of eternity." The man again replied "These Protestants look very happy."
Finally at the end of the hall, St. Peter whispered "This is the room where the Catholics will spend the rest of eternity." The man replied "Well they look happy too, buy why are we whispering?" St. Peter said "Because they think they are the only ones here!"
So you are saying that small town Christians have never viewed an unwed teenage mother in a negative way, huh? I don't have any personal examples on the matter, but I'm guessing they are often treated as social outcasts.

Here's a joke for you. Two cannibals are out in the woods eating a clown. The one cannibal says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#26035 Feb 24, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
If climate change does exist, it's because God is angry at Caesar Obamus for letting people get gay married. Just ask the "morally upright" lapdog, if he's not too busy gnawing on a freshly f**ked corpse, that is...
Everyone knows Dahmer was an homosexual evolutionist in his serial-killing days. You can try to spin it all you want, but the facts aren't going to change.

You seem kinda obsessed with him ... that can't be healthy.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#26036 Feb 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
Unwanted pregnancies? Are we talking about the Bible belt? If man didn't evolve from the beasts, then explain Honey Boo Boo. I do agree that we need to teach an alternate theory on the creation of man, though. Something down right American. Now if we can only decide on which Native American Tribe to go with.
You were just criticizing small-town "Christians" who pass judgment on unwed, pregnant mothers. And then you turn around and say that a little girl on TV is like an animal, and you mock the American Indians because of their beliefs. Tell us again how liberals are so accepting of everyone, haha.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26037 Feb 24, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You were just criticizing small-town "Christians" who pass judgment on unwed, pregnant mothers. And then you turn around and say that a little girl on TV is like an animal, and you mock the American Indians because of their beliefs. Tell us again how liberals are so accepting of everyone, haha.
You're flat out screwy. Also, you are pretty dense if you thought my post was about mocking Native Americans. I never said that the fat little hillbilly girl, sitting in a mud puddle eating whole sticks of butter was an animal. She is more than likely an evolutionary step between man and hog, or perhaps the offspring of a traditional family values kinda guy and a farm animal. You are a fool if you think for a second I feel obligated to be "accepting" of anything you spew, seeing that the conversation was about why young people get abortions. I personally wish the government would destroy all your tax exempt pedophile compounds you call churches and build eco friendly drive thru abortion clinics in their ashes, and raise your taxes to pay for it. Accepting enough for you, lil poochie?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26038 Feb 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not Christian but was raised as a Catholic, and we were never taught to look down at people in a condescending way.
Unless his name is Barack Obama...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26039 Feb 24, 2014
Well this thread has taken a disturbing turn.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26040 Feb 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you are watching too many movies. Remember that any religion that follows the new testament also follows the actions of Jesus. The big word in those religions is "forgive." Everybody sins as they say. Let he without sin cast the first stone. Things like that.
That's not to say they don't look down at somebody from a morality point of view, but not really a religious one. More than likely, they are struggling between their feelings of morality and their faith.
The question is, don't we all look down at people in some way? Not to be critical, but I know you do. So do I. So does everybody here. You look down on people that don't follow your faith of Global Warming. I look down at the people who are physically and mentally capable of supporting themselves, but instead, let other working people support them.
I just listed two, but there are many others on both sides. Regardless of faith, upbringing, race, financial success or failure, we all look down on some group of people.
I am all too familiar with the Christian community and it's very wide spectrum as to what being a Christian means. You make a very good point about everyone having some kind of bug up their @ss about this group or that one. Since you have impressed me with your insight, I'll share something I read in a psychology article today. Although it is commonly believed that venting frustration towards something or someone is somehow good to "get it out of your system", even to the point of self help books telling you to hit a pillow, or web pages dedicated to nothing but the kind of venom we spew on this very site, it is not true. It doesn't help. Studies show that when we vent our anger like what politics does to a lot of people, it actually makes you more of an angry person, and less happy. I often write things on here for the sole purpose of making myself laugh, but have to admit that there is a negative side to all of this. Perhaps it is good advice for everyone to do what the study suggests, and learn to vent in a more positive direction.

I'm willing to bet that more than one of my mortal Conservative enemies on here would probably be almost tolerable, if we were hanging out and having a pint or two together. We could come to an agreement on common things like how Nancy Pelosi does indeed look batsh1t crazy, or how we probably wouldn't want to leave our kids alone with someone like Pat Robertson. Just kidding, but still, something to ponder.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26041 Feb 24, 2014
Perhaps concentrate on the similarities instead of the differences.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#26042 Feb 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
The only people I have ever known to get an abortion were wealthy, young Christian Republicans that didn't want their entire education and their careers shut down by an unwanted child. This I know first hand, because one of them was my cousin. How many abortions were due to small town church communities, and the absolute shun they would place on the upstanding, Christian families who had a young, pregnant unmarried daughter? If it's the Democrats that are so willing to get an abortion, then why has the abortion rate dropped 13% under Obama?
You don't know any black people do ya? If you ever saw any statistics you'd know your so full of shitt its shooting out your nose.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26043 Feb 25, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any black people do ya? If you ever saw any statistics you'd know your so full of shitt its shooting out your nose.
Statistics show that teenage pregnancy drops dramatically after 20.

If a seagull brings a white baby and a crow brings a black baby, what brings no baby?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26044 Feb 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Statistics show that teenage pregnancy drops dramatically after 20.
If a seagull brings a white baby and a crow brings a black baby, what brings no baby?
your answer is abortion.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26045 Feb 25, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you have so readily available, on the tip of your tongue, the statistics on abortion in the black community. I know many black people but don't often find myself randomly blurting out questions like whether or not they have had an abortion. I am sure though, that like you stated, the statistics would completely nullify any idea that Christians may look down on unwed, young pregnant women. I know. Let's ask the Muslims, gays, or atheists how they feel about Christians never looking down on any group of people.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26046 Feb 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your answer is abortion.
If all of the abortions suddenly stopped in this country, I wonder if any particular group would cry the loudest over having to help contribute as a society to those children's upbringing? I just can't put my finger on who that group might be, but I am willing to bet if you took your finger and pointed it directly at your chest, it would suddenly reveal the answer to that question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcadia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Young Apr 30 Curious 3
News UF students to host African Night Apr 10 zebra 1
Zebadiah Taylor from Kenton Ohio Apr 5 haha 6
Review: Time Cutters Lawn & Landscape LLC Mar '15 pam7731 1
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Mar '15 Dodacall 7
News Cooper worker cited for menacing temp (Jan '12) Mar '15 insider 44
benjamin davis Jan '15 Dawn 2
More from around the web

Arcadia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE