Teens Admit to Sex on School Bus

Teens Admit to Sex on School Bus

There are 168 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Teens Admit to Sex on School Bus. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Two weeks ago, the Batesburg-Leesville High School Track team was returning from a meet in Summerville, that's when Lexington Three Superintendent, Dr.William Gummerson says the unthinkable happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Anna Adair

Champlin, MN

#21 May 13, 2008
Tearitup wrote:
Horny moans and laughter are all too common on these coed trips. Separate sex buses should be a state law, with adequate parental chaperone's. Well not separate buses for sex, but separate buses for males and females
I agree but we are not supposed to discriminate against race, religion, sex...Separating these kids based on being male or female will land alot of future lawsuits into court.
Semper Fi

AOL

#22 May 13, 2008
Anna Adair wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but we are not supposed to discriminate against race, religion, sex...Separating these kids based on being male or female will land alot of future lawsuits into court.
You're right.

I know that in one north-east state (maybe New York or Massachusetts) the public school systems' buses drive the parocrial kids to school.

An Ultra Orthodox Jewish school that kept their kids strictly segregated by sex wanted their boys and girls to ride on separate buses. And the school district said no problem.

But somebody who was offended sued, and the courts said the school district couldn't run separate buses based on sex, because the public school buses couldn't descriminate on the basis of gender (i.e., the whole separate but equal isn't equal thing).
Anonymous

Micanopy, FL

#23 May 13, 2008
rwwllms wrote:
This is nothing new. Sex on school buses has been going on ever since there were school buses. I was in the high school marching band in the late 70s and we actually had a sign up sheet for couples to reserve the last two rows of seats on each bus we had. The sign up sheet was only known about by us students. The Band teachers and chaperones were unaware of it. Again, this was in the late 70s. Nothing new here.
Hey, I graduated in '62 and we were doing it on school busses back then also.

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#24 May 13, 2008
This has always happened and always will. How stupid are people really? This must be so shocking for some. lol
daniel

Daleville, AL

#26 May 13, 2008
at the same place in the bus when i turned 16, i kissed a boy that was only 9. he was hot though. i never meant to be "michael jackson" though...

the boy's name was marcus saloman, and the girl's name was christine doan. but they were hot and sexy!!
^^

Brisbane, Australia

#27 May 13, 2008
daniel wrote:
at the same place in the bus when i turned 16, i kissed a boy that was only 9. he was hot though. i never meant to be "michael jackson" though...
the boy's name was marcus saloman, and the girl's name was christine doan. but they were hot and sexy!!
^^
That is so wrong. Leave little children alone. How the feck can you say that shite.:(
daniel

Daleville, AL

#28 May 13, 2008
he started the relationship...
D:
Heather

Warren, OH

#29 May 14, 2008
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Make all the laws you want---but it will not
change nature, ie...kids and wanting to get in
'that girls pants'. And the girls want it too!
I got mine on a sophmore trip one evening.
It was great fun, except Johnny didn't pull-out
in time. I was nervous for a month!
sounds fun

Brisbane, Australia

#30 May 14, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>sounds fun
Fun Fun Fun!!!
Heather

Warren, OH

#31 May 14, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun Fun Fun!!!
yep

Brisbane, Australia

#32 May 14, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>yep
This is unbearable.
Heather

Warren, OH

#33 May 14, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is unbearable.
yep

Brisbane, Australia

#34 May 14, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>yep
stupendous!
Heather

Warren, OH

#35 May 14, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
stupendous!
:-)

“Don't Worry, Be Happy”

Since: Apr 07

Smile...Someone loves you!

#36 May 14, 2008
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Make all the laws you want---but it will not
change nature, ie...kids and wanting to get in
'that girls pants'. And the girls want it too!
I got mine on a sophmore trip one evening.
It was great fun, except Johnny didn't pull-out
in time. I was nervous for a month!
You mean you aren't Preggie?
Lord Girl you could have least called. Praise the Lord...(and pass the chicken).

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#37 May 14, 2008
I guess this made the news because they actually admitted to it. Other than that, this kind of thing has been going on since school busses were invented.
John

Laurel Hill, NC

#38 May 14, 2008
Who cares - RG Stair an old man keeps having sex with the teen girls on his farm and nobody in SC can do anything about it.
Susan

Carmel, IN

#39 May 15, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>sounds fun
It was !! Other girls were "scored" on
the bus. In fact, by time we were seniors, it
was almost a game,'How many times that a girl
was scored on a bus trip !!![I was 5 times ]
John

Laurel Hill, NC

#40 May 15, 2008
Take to the RG Stair farm in Walterboro - they'll really get an education

“clown?!”

Since: Mar 08

#41 May 15, 2008
i want to know- when will the video appear on youtube? all those kids watching, you know at least one had a camera phone. they all do, now. for whatever reason.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcadia Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dent teachers having sex 9 hr Kidrox 1
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) Mon VorenusI 3
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Mon Mrs Laney Riley 55
traffic Jun 26 Toomuchtraffic 1
News What Is It With SC Sheriffs? (Jul '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 4
News Accident Slows Traffic on Garners Ferry Road (Mar '08) Jun 22 Tammy 22
News Holocaust survivor dies: 'They can't deny it ha... (Jan '12) Mar '12 DENG 5

Arcadia Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcadia Lakes Mortgages