Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena

Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena

There are 49 comments on the www.mpcourier.com story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena. In it, www.mpcourier.com reports that:

People looking for affordable clothing, jewelry and furniture now have another place to shop in Massena following the opening of Fabulous Finds Boutique & Consignment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mpcourier.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wrong

Saranac Lake, NY

#42 Oct 29, 2011
Meeeeeee wrote:
The only problem is I breought a item there to be sold. It was a very nice item. She puts the prices on the items. She sold the item for less than I thought she.would I was kinda upset that she did this so ap.I did not say anything to her but the next time I bring in something nice that she should of sold for more money I will just tell her what I am looking to get out of it. My fault I guess
When she puts a price on an item it will be listed it kn your own account that you can check online anytime u would like, then you could ask her to change the price if you didn't like it.
Kerry

United States

#43 Oct 30, 2011
The item sold very quickly

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#44 Oct 31, 2011
I visited her shop. Loved browsing. Good things, furniture,clothes,etc. Prices I liked especially the furniture. I saw that everything is checked in and well documented. You must agree at her pricing to continue right !!! so 50/50 Yes is high but must be things sitting around.
Halloween, there are other places to rent or use for a couple months to sale halloween materials. I love second hand shops.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#45 Oct 31, 2011
She checks online to help her pricing and am sure you can , the item. I was there when she was telling a customer. She was extremely busy checking items it, does need help with that.
d3told

Utica, NY

#46 Dec 8, 2014
Prices are way to high and the owner need to get a personality.
Running Bare

Bronx, NY

#47 Dec 8, 2014
She must be doing good she is still here
jack

New Paltz, NY

#48 Dec 9, 2014
d3told wrote:
Prices are way to high and the owner need to get a personality.
Personality?? She's one of the sweetest people I have yet to meet in Massena, so kind and helpful.
Whiskeyman

Utica, NY

#49 Dec 10, 2014
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Personality?? She's one of the sweetest people I have yet to meet in Massena, so kind and helpful.
A few months ago I met her (Cindy),and her husband (Pete)! Cindy and Pete seemed to be great people. It inst hard to see them putting both time and money into the busines, the building was at best an eye sore and has finally been brought back to life(good job!) Yes they charge for their sevices and their facility, its called overhead and profit.
They are decent people, doing a great job,running a good business!
seaway ambo

United States

#50 Dec 13, 2014
Jacob wrote:
Hopefully the courts will make her release the terror mansion property that she has unlawfully acquired from the building so Massena can have a place for our children to go for halloween entertainment. Its a pathetic thing when you try to start up a business and screw another business to do it. I don't know who's more to blame here John kerns or the lady and state trooper that own it now for knowing the merchandise and items in there were another persons property. I wouldn't buy a thing from there when the courts down the road rule your items are stolen property good luck
with that!
Shut up you stupid fİİker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
building inspecters Feb '17 concerned 1
News Portville Man Receives 20-Year Sentence For Ass... (Sep '14) Jan '17 susan 6
News Police: Dispute over snow removal ends with tir... Jan '17 Abrahammock Relig... 7
News Olean Man Given Five Years Of Probation For Dru... (Aug '14) Jun '15 Claire Voyance 4
Marcos Pizza and Subs (Jul '11) Oct '14 DSo 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in New York... (Oct '10) May '14 ACU 7
Review: Little Caboose Red (Oct '13) Oct '13 turk 182 2

Arcade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcade Mortgages