"Good Morning America" visit leads to...

"Good Morning America" visit leads to assistance for Arcade & A...

There are 1 comment on the Buffalo News story from Sep 17, 2008, titled "Good Morning America" visit leads to assistance for Arcade & A.... In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Twelve-year- old Jon Thomas Robertson managed to hold back tears and smile broadly Tuesday, when his favorite television star surprised him on "Good Morning America" with the announcement that "Extreme Makeover ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Heather Calteaux

Litchfield, NH

#1 Sep 18, 2008
Awesome job to the parents of this amazing young man. You obviously instilled passion and caring into his heart from the start. Thank You for working so hard to make dreams come true. I am from arcade and have never thought of that problem before. It is true that life through a childs eyes is different and maybe us adults should take a look. You could teach the world a ton of humility. Congratulations and never give up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arcade NY united methodist church May '17 Truth Teller 1
building inspecters Feb '17 concerned 1
News Portville Man Receives 20-Year Sentence For Ass... (Sep '14) Jan '17 susan 6
News Police: Dispute over snow removal ends with tir... Jan '17 Abrahammock Relig... 7
News Olean Man Given Five Years Of Probation For Dru... (Aug '14) Jun '15 Claire Voyance 4
News Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena (Sep '11) Dec '14 seaway ambo 49
Marcos Pizza and Subs (Jul '11) Oct '14 DSo 3

Arcade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcade Mortgages