Mother won't be charged

Mother won't be charged

There are 2 comments on the The Oneida Daily Dispatch story from Aug 14, 2007, titled Mother won't be charged. In it, The Oneida Daily Dispatch reports that:

Lynn Brol, 32, of Franklinville went to work at 8 a.m., Aug. 2. She did not realize she had left her son, Brayden, in the car until she left work at 5 p.m., police in the rural Wyoming County village of Arcade ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oneida Daily Dispatch.

Tony Syracuse NY

New York, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2007
I salute the DA in this matter. It is clear that this woman did not intend to harm her child. She made a very big mistake of which she will pay for for the rest of her life for part of this womans heart was taken that day that is more punishment than the justice system could ever inflict on her.I think as a society we should focus on those who when they get up in the morning know that they will deal drugs,harm another person,commit a Robbery etc....These folks are a menace to society not Mrs Brol.
54321abc

Litchfield, CT

#2 Oct 14, 2007
No I'm sorry, NO MOTHER FORGET"S HER CHILD That chils suffered a horrible death. Why because the mother forgot she had him in the back seat. No good mother makes that bad of a mistake.

There is no good reason for forgetting your child. It's not like she was picking up after little league and thought another Mom was picking up. Come on.
You don't forget your kid in the back seat and go through the whole day at work and not once think of your child.

I say lock her in her own car in the hot heat and let her die the same horrible death.
There is no argument strong enough to defend this. Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arcade NY united methodist church May '17 Truth Teller 1
building inspecters Feb '17 concerned 1
News Portville Man Receives 20-Year Sentence For Ass... (Sep '14) Jan '17 susan 6
News Police: Dispute over snow removal ends with tir... Jan '17 Abrahammock Relig... 7
News Olean Man Given Five Years Of Probation For Dru... (Aug '14) Jun '15 Claire Voyance 4
News Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena (Sep '11) Dec '14 seaway ambo 49
Marcos Pizza and Subs (Jul '11) Oct '14 DSo 3

Arcade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcade Mortgages