Picketing Expected At U of R Friday

There are 5 comments on the 13WHAM story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Picketing Expected At U of R Friday. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Contract talks stalled between the union and the University of Rochester earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Reign Bo Kopp

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2012
I can't wait to drive by and yell at these idiots to STFU and get back to work.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Reign Bo Kopp wrote:
I can't wait to drive by and yell at these idiots to STFU and get back to work.
SEIU should say it all.They are the biggest surporters of the Obama socilist polices and donate millions to the liar in chief.
Reign Bo Kopp

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>SEIU should say it all.They are the biggest surporters of the Obama socilist polices and donate millions to the liar in chief.
Nickbo, wanna go cruising by there in the autobot?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Reign Bo Kopp wrote:
<quoted text>Nickbo, wanna go cruising by there in the autobot?
Sure is sad to see a troll that keeps changing "it's" name as much as you do. It is also sad to see someone that has nothing left to debate with but B/S and lies like you do. Grow up Zippy and craw back under your rock Rhonda,sorry,I mean Zippy.
Reign Bo Kopp

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure is sad to see a troll that keeps changing "it's" name as much as you do. It is also sad to see someone that has nothing left to debate with but B/S and lies like you do. Grow up Zippy and craw back under your rock Rhonda,sorry,I mean Zippy.
For someone that complains about people posting under multiple names, you are the queen of multiple names, Nickbo. Why don't you just go back to you Nickbo13 name? We all know which ones are you. And BTW I'm not Rhonda, doosh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Id wanted Apr 13 Chevron420 1
News Eleanor A. Rak Jan '15 Also my Aunt 2
Can anyone tell me about the Murder at the Holl... (Feb '09) Jan '15 becky perrigokure... 12
Gay teen sbapchae Dec '14 Bungle88 1
Sniff Dec '14 Lufc1987 1
News Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena (Sep '11) Dec '14 seaway ambo 49
Marcos Pizza and Subs (Jul '11) Oct '14 DSo 3
More from around the web

Arcade People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]