Important information for Town of Arc...

Important information for Town of Arcade residents

There are 10 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Important information for Town of Arcade residents. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

State Police say do not be alarmed by any additional police traffic or helicopters in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

Justin

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 21, 2008
Who was doing the shooting
jim

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2008
Any updates on the person's condition or if thwey have came to a conclusion as to how this happened and if the person has been located that did the shooting ? Some follow up on these alerts would be nice for those of us not around a television set all day due to work schedules.
Thanks
Still in South Buffalo

Liverpool, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2008
I kinda figured that it was an accidental shooting as Arcade is a beautiful town and nothing really violent happens. Hope the man is alright.
JimmyR

AOL

#4 Jul 21, 2008
Still in South Buffalo wrote:
I kinda figured that it was an accidental shooting as Arcade is a beautiful town and nothing really violent happens. Hope the man is alright.
Gee-wiz nothing like that could ever happen here could it beav?
JimmyR

AOL

#5 Jul 21, 2008
Still in South Buffalo wrote:
Gee-wiz, I kinda figured!!!!
wut tha bleep

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2008
even something as simple as target shooting could lead to a tragedy when carried out with no regard for safety. Pay police like your life depends on it, they're the folks who have to enter the kill zone when the shots are flying. Best wishes to the victim for a speedy recovery. Thank goodness his injuries were not fatal.
sick-n-tired

Walnut Creek, CA

#7 Jul 22, 2008
Citiots!!
Arcadian

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2008
If all these kids were from the city, whose land were they on then. I would also hold that person responsible for this. Best wishes to the man injured.
confused

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2008
How do we know that these "city kids" who have apparently been shooting at this site many times are even guilty? Did they match the bullet to the guns used? Some people are so quick to judge. There is no evidence so far. The bullet is still in his neck!
dont we love to judge

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jul 23, 2008
just because these people where from the " big city" do we have to assume that they dont know what they were doing? every safe shooter should be aware of whats behind the target. This man was hit 2500 feet away from the target zone. there were also reports of men with guns shooting along some railroad tracks in the same area, but as soon as those 4 folk were found all other searches were called off. Good police work! as the other person said,the bullet is still in the poor guy,so how can they do any kind of ballistic match? "Uh this scar looks like a 30-06, you have a .30 caliber gun....YOU did it!" That what these cops are basing this arrest on a, a scar and these people being in the neighborhood. Maybe it was just a freak accident or maybe it was some one else, or maybe they did it on purpose just for kicks! You never know with those crazy guys from Buffalo. I bet you they were black too, practicing their thuggery, before they hit the big city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
building inspecters Feb '17 concerned 1
News Portville Man Receives 20-Year Sentence For Ass... (Sep '14) Jan '17 susan 6
News Police: Dispute over snow removal ends with tir... Jan '17 Abrahammock Relig... 7
News Olean Man Given Five Years Of Probation For Dru... (Aug '14) Jun '15 Claire Voyance 4
News Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena (Sep '11) Dec '14 seaway ambo 49
Marcos Pizza and Subs (Jul '11) Oct '14 DSo 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in New York... (Oct '10) May '14 ACU 7

Arcade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcade Mortgages