John Faso - New York Governor Republi...

John Faso - New York Governor Republican Nominee

Posted in the Arcade Forum

Debra J M Smith

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 2, 2006
By now, most everyone is sick of the Eliot Spitzer ads. Report has it that Spitzer has raised $40.7 million dollars for his campaign; if money can buy a race, then he'd win. But let's hope that that is not the case in New York. He is arrogant, rude, boisterous, and all around irritating. He has no social grace, not a bit of honesty is in his voice, and he has the presentation of a cross between a bull in a china store and a bat out of hell. In a debate, he could not even play by the rules, the mediator had to shut him up over and over again.(At times he spoke right over the mediator.)

John Faso has struck me as humble and courteous, a man who speaks on issues and not himself--a man who actually has a pleasant attitude. He has grace and speaks with a true normal voice, and his presentation comes across as someone who you grew up with. Report has it that he raised only $3.7 million; thank goodness he does not need more than that.

John Faso is against abortion, against homosexual marriage, against raising taxes and actually wants to end income taxes on the first $25,000 for filing single and $50,000 for married filing jointly.

Any thoughts?

Debra...
of
www.InformingChristians.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arcade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homes for Rent in Eastern School District May '16 Heather 1
News Homemade, cardboard license plate lands NY woma... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Parden Pard 3
News Massena PD Public Record: P.M. Edition (Jul '14) Dec '15 Local 59
News Olean Man Given Five Years Of Probation For Dru... (Aug '14) Jun '15 Claire Voyance 4
News Fabulous Finds Opens In Massena (Sep '11) Dec '14 seaway ambo 49
Marcos Pizza and Subs (Jul '11) Oct '14 DSo 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in New York... (Oct '10) May '14 ACU 7

Arcade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arcade Mortgages