steele mo. favorite family the glidew...

steele mo. favorite family the glidewells

Posted in the Arbyrd Forum

jett

Paragould, AR

#1 Sep 7, 2012
so whats been going on with them
what ever

Taft, CA

#2 Sep 7, 2012
jett wrote:
none of your bussiness lol get a life

Steele, MO

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Didn’t dat Flanagan boy get religion? he must have backslid cuz I heard he still gettin in trouble with the po po. the word is he was involved in a hit and run or somethin in Arkansas. does anyone know what really happened?
Shinytail

Bryant, AR

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Wow. I only check Steele Topix about twice a year since I moved out of state; however, it never fails that someone is still starting gossip about these women. Good grief, get a life.

Steele, MO

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Oh come on they put their business out there for all the town to see so why shouldn't the town talk about them. They are drama queens and crave attention even if it is negative. Personally I don't care about any of them and could care less what they do but hey if they want the whole town to know, people going to talk.
fred

Paragould, AR

#6 Sep 9, 2012
the only good one out of all of them is their mother
guest2

Dexter, MO

#7 Sep 9, 2012
fred wrote:
the only good one out of all of them is their mother
You've got to be kidding!

Steele, MO

#8 Sep 9, 2012
jett wrote:
If you know them well enough to be worried about whats going on with them,then you should have all their phone numbers. So just call and ask them.
looking

Houston, TX

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Anybody know steve golden
comedian

Dexter, MO

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Shinytail wrote:
Wow. I only check Steele Topix about twice a year since I moved out of state; however, it never fails that someone is still starting gossip about these women. Good grief, get a life.
You just like the rest of us.You ain't got a life either or you wouldn't be on Topix.
haters keep hating

Steele, MO

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Thats some funny ass shit get outta our business haters. Dam jealous bitches only wish you were a glidewell. As long as you hate we will always be famous around here. We dnt bother anyone until you bother us and then you get dealt with. So we will walk with our heads up n be proud of my family name. You cant keep us down. Lmao we need to be in hollywood were so dam famous. Just so you know to know us is to love us. Thats how we roll.
feisty

Steele, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2012
glidewell women are hot and sexy. one of them can ruin you if u cross her path
serious

Steele, MO

#18 Oct 12, 2012
glidewells certainly are not by far worst family in steele. look around and listen and you will see all the new families that have far much worse. my hats off to glidewells for well done job being yourself. and if u cant say anything nice back off.

Steele, MO

#19 Oct 12, 2012
CHECK GETTING LIARS
serious

Steele, MO

#20 Oct 15, 2012
you must be one if u brought that up!!!!!!!!! of course you must lie also. get a life. loser
na na

Blytheville, AR

#21 Oct 16, 2012
f king glidewell
serious

Steele, MO

#23 Oct 16, 2012
u proably never have or u would not have said that so na na to u. pitty u are jealous.
COLBY FLANAGAN

Caruthersville, MO

#25 Oct 16, 2012
I don't know all the Glidewell's but the Grandmother seems sweet, that Flanagan boy is always in trouble with the law, religion or not, he needs to quit selling drugs and get a real job and the other Flanagan boy Colby, he's one of the biggest liars, thieves and cheats I've ever heard about and was stupid enough to be with while he was with 2 other girls to. I should have listened to everybody telling me about him but he was in a long relationship so I though he was doing better. Abbie P. you have to be one of the dumbest or most desperate girl I've seen, he's using you, don't love you, told me and another girl just 2 weeks ago he loved us, you are stupid if you think he is going to be faithful to you, ring or not, I heard he stole from his ex but still wants her back, she'll tell you he recently called her to. He's never going to change, he steals from his girlfriends, cheats on them and is the biggest liar. You are so blind girl, let me give you a hint, he's always on that cell phone texting ain't he, he'll say it's his friends or something else and I caught him on it, he was texting and said it was his friend, I checked and no it wasn't, he puts his friend's names so that you or whoever he's with think it's really them, but I was told I was Jake somebody. haha Start checking around I think you will be shocked or if you don't mind being played, good luck, just get checked frequently. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arbyrd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power Outage in Steele (Jan '09) 2 hr Wishbone 28
tj cranford. and tavion. 4 hr Nightmare 5
Lonnie jones 7 hr old past 8
The Bible warns us of Barack Obama (Mar '08) 11 hr bekah92 201
Eddie Bo Miller 12 hr Guest 5
2 sisters 14 hr Unknown 9
darryl herron (Dec '11) 15 hr Concerned citizen 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arbyrd Mortgages