Generator Thieves

There are 20 comments on the Jul 27, 2012, WCHS-TV Charleston story titled Generator Thieves. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Leslie Rubin Videographer: Matt Durrett Web Producer: Leslie Rubin Reported: Jul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mr.t

New York, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
One was from Nitro.
Jason Woods? Anyone know him?
Buck

New York, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Yes he is a real loser! The girl Shannon Conley is his sister that was in on it! They need to grow up and get real jobs and be productive citizens! Hopefully he will finally get what's coming to him and FINALLY get some jail time. But then again he'll get by with it as always!
Ollie

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Jason is an ignorant waste of a human being. He does nothing productive for himself or his family. He has two kids he neglects and a wife he beats...yea, he sure is a winner. Every time he does something worth any jail time he worms his way out. Let's get this theif/druggie/wife beater behind bars for good!!!
WoW

New York, NY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Ollie wrote:
Jason is an ignorant waste of a human being. He does nothing productive for himself or his family. He has two kids he neglects and a wife he beats...yea, he sure is a winner. Every time he does something worth any jail time he worms his way out. Let's get this theif/druggie/wife beater behind bars for good!!!
I'm pretty he has three kids he neglects... Just saying! Does anyone know how they got caught? I'm sure it was someone else's fault. Way to make your Mom and Dad proud kids!
Buck

New York, NY

#5 Jul 27, 2012
A camera caught some of them but they ratted each other out and denied their own involvement! But thank goodness the police were on top of it! And yes he has 3 kids... And Shannon has 2! Pathetic! They should be ashamed but their mad at the cops as usual!!! IDIOTS!
Buck

New York, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2012
And their mom and dad are not mad at them just the fact they got caught!

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2012
@ WoW -"I'm pretty he has three kids he neglects... Just saying! Does anyone know how they got caught? I'm sure it was someone else's fault. Way to make your Mom and Dad proud kids!"

You are absolutely right about THREE kids...don't know how I forgot! Of.course, the mom isnt Mother Of The Year either....but thats another story. Thanks for reminding me and everyone else that he's a bigger piece of crap than what I had originally said...

New York, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
@Buck- "A camera caught some of them but they ratted each other out and denied their own involvement! But thank goodness the police were on top of it! And yes he has 3 kids... And Shannon has 2! Pathetic! They should be ashamed but their mad at the cops as usual!!! IDIOTS!"

Of course!! Why wouldn't you be mad at the cops??? Right. If anyone needs to do their duty it is the justice system. An extensive record and he gets out on a PR bond after 20 minutes in jail? Wow. But you sell an ounce of marajuana (or something else relatively miniscule) and you serve 5 years. Ridiculous. I'd like to believe karma is real and he will get his....but I'm starting to wonder.

New York, NY

#9 Jul 27, 2012
And I am not talking about it current wife when I speak about Mother Of The Year. Just FYI so there's no confusion...
Chris Gutherie

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Does he have a brother?
Heather

New York, NY

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Chris Gutherie wrote:
Does he have a brother?
Yes he has two brothers, I think they are both older. And they have a different last name I think it's Love or Lovejoy? Are their parents still drunks?
Johnny

New York, NY

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he has two brothers, I think they are both older. And they have a different last name I think it's Love or Lovejoy? Are their parents still drunks?
I think it's Love too and yes to the drunks!
Janie

New York, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Ollie wrote:
I Agree! I know for a fact that he tried to kill his wife last fall. In fact he attempted it 2 times! He's a lunatic! His mom and dad bailed him out.
Grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jul 28, 2012
I know the Woods family and I have known them since I was a little girl. I do not agree with them stealing the generators. That was very wrong. But my god lay off the family. I am amazed at the stuff people waste their time writing on topix bashing people. Go do something more productive with your day. Btw Jason is not a bad kid. He had a crazy first wife and he has post stress disorder from serving our country three times. He is not perfect and yes he has some major issues. But guys get a life and quit bashing families on Topix. Makes u no better than people who are making bad mistakes. Their mom is one of the sweetest people I know. She is devastated over this and very upset That they did this crime not that they got caught. Get your story right before blasting the family out. Jason and Shannon made this bad decision to do this leave their family alone!!!! What they do in their personal home is their business. I am sure some of you have skeletons in your closet. Grow up.
Buck

New York, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Well Grow up you just stated his first wife was crazy! Is that not bashing someone? And I've known this family forever also so there is not 1 untrue statement from any posters! How about people are so sick of people like them completely taking advantage of every system out there... Making "bad decisions" for the last 20 years.. Blaming everyone for their problems! They made this "bad decision" and now they have to deal with all the ramifications that follow! And as far as Jasons PTSD that's just another excuse fir his behavior! Yes it's real for some an excuse for others! If it is a problem he needs to seek help oh yeah he did that didn't he?
Issues

New York, NY

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Yes Jason has issues. He has drug issues...criminal issues... morality issues... responsibilty issues...parental issues... sibling issues.... Job issues... Poor fella! Cry me a river! And his sister is NO better!

New York, NY

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Issues said: "Yes Jason has issues. He has drug issues...criminal issues... morality issues... responsibilty issues...parental issues... sibling issues.... Job issues... Poor fella! Cry me a river! And his sister is NO better!"

@Issues....I couldn't have said it better!!!

@Buck.....you are so right about the PTSD. If it is real, get help. Every time he attempts to get help, he either bails out or goes right hack to his old ways. He is using it as a crutch. He's pathetic.

New York, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2012
"I know the Woods family and I have known them since I was a little girl. I do not agree with them stealing the generators. That was very wrong. But my god lay off the family. I am amazed at the stuff people waste their time writing on topix bashing people. Go do something more productive with your day. Btw Jason is not a bad kid. He had a crazy first wife and he has post stress disorder from serving our country three times. He is not perfect and yes he has some major issues. But guys get a life and quit bashing families on Topix. Makes u no better than people who are making bad mistakes. Their mom is one of the sweetest people I know. She is devastated over this and very upset That they did this crime not that they got caught. Get your story right before blasting the family out. Jason and Shannon made this bad decision to do this leave their family alone!!!! What they do in their personal home is their business. I am sure some of you have skeletons in your closet. Grow up"

@grow up......get over yourself. You're on here too so you aren't any better than anyone else. It IS possible other people know this family....perhaps better or at least a different side than you do. Its hard to feel sorry for people with "issues" or that make "bad decisions" over and over and over and over when they have had so many opportunities to turn their lives aroind. Public forums are open for anyone to post last time I checked....
Buck

New York, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2012
Now his sister Shannon is on Facebook saying she didn't steal anything. AND it wasn't stolen from emergency services... Again... Grow up and take responsibility for your actions.... And because it wasnt stolen from emergency services that makes it ok? What an ignorant thing to say! But then again you have to look at the source! IDIOTS!!!
Tom

Hurricane, WV

#20 Jul 28, 2012
LOL- someone should tell her the issue was no phone service to be able to contact emergency services.
Then she may say "nobody stole any phones"
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arborland Acres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Haynes 46 min Tana 4
Brian Wilson should know..... 50 min Tana 187
toyota plant jobs (Feb '12) 2 hr n 6
Dog Track 3 hr Barney 8
hannah layne wingett 4 hr hayy 1
Guy in library overdosed wtf 11 hr hahaha 2
Ashley Lewis 13 hr Rivka 4
More from around the web

Arborland Acres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE