Galax-y-Inquire and Petsound Same Person

Posted in the Ararat Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Hillsville, Va

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Ever wonder why they talked to each other so much? Lonely old man needs pity.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2012
I thought you said you were leaving?

Not only are you a coward, you're a liar.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2012
...and anyone with half a brain, which I guess you don't have, would notice that I have been a member here longer and have many more posts than Galax-y.

I also lived in Georgia when I first joined, as my early posts prove. Galax-y is obviously born in bred in Virginia. Hell, I didn't even know him that well until I moved back to Virginia. He's my best friend's grandfather, and he's MARRIED.

Hillsville, Va

#4 Apr 27, 2012
I will leave and quit posting about you WHEN you quit the queer name calling on the Marion forum. That's the way it is.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 27, 2012
I'm not on the Marion forum.

You don't give us ultimatums, coward.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Maybe you should stop posting as Pets Hound, and then we can leave the Marion forum. If you post stupid stuff about us, you have to expect us to respond.

Anyway, come on down. Clothes store next to CCHS. We'll buy some new pants for you when you ruin the ones you'll be wearin.
Harley

Fairfax, VA

#7 May 2, 2012
Galax-y-Inquire wrote:
Maybe you should stop posting as Pets Hound, and then we can leave the Marion forum. If you post stupid stuff about us, you have to expect us to respond.
Anyway, come on down. Clothes store next to CCHS. We'll buy some new pants for you when you ruin the ones you'll be wearin.
Why does Petsound refer to you as an inbred (post #3)? Just wonderin'. Thought you and Paul were friends?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 May 2, 2012
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Petsound refer to you as an inbred (post #3)? Just wonderin'. Thought you and Paul were friends?
No, sir. He said "Born in Bred." He meant "Born 'n Bred." Simple mistake. He's sitting on a few feet away from me now, so I doubt he'd call me an inbred.

Daddy was born in Texas and moved to Virginia for more fertile land. Momma was born on a farm in Laurel Fork. Daddy was half Mexican; Momma part Cherokee indian. If I was an inbred, it'd be because of a strange, weird coincidence.
Harley

Fairfax, VA

#9 May 2, 2012
Galax-y-Inquire wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sir. He said "Born in Bred." He meant "Born 'n Bred." Simple mistake. He's sitting on a few feet away from me now, so I doubt he'd call me an inbred.
Daddy was born in Texas and moved to Virginia for more fertile land. Momma was born on a farm in Laurel Fork. Daddy was half Mexican; Momma part Cherokee indian. If I was an inbred, it'd be because of a strange, weird coincidence.
It happens.

“Venimos en son de paz”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Galax-y-Inquire wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to wipe away a tear reading this.
Butch Obama

Max Meadows, VA

#11 Nov 21, 2012
It's true. There's only one lonely old fool trying to make it look like two quaers support each other. It's really pitiful. I feel sorry for a person that has to stoop so low. I guess you could call a quaer a person, couldn't you?

“Venimos en son de paz”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Butch Obama wrote:
It's true. There's only one lonely old fool trying to make it look like two quaers support each other. It's really pitiful. I feel sorry for a person that has to stoop so low. I guess you could call a quaer a person, couldn't you?
I feel there is much more to this then what you have discovered.
Me llamo es Hector Murcielago, my ancestors were conquistadors
I shall set upon a course a to discover more about what is occurring here

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Hector Murcielago wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel there is much more to this then what you have discovered.
Me llamo es Hector Murcielago, my ancestors were conquistadors
I shall set upon a course a to discover more about what is occurring here
All you will discover is a pile of shit.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Hector Murcielago wrote:
<quoted text>
What a tremendously hateful thing to verbalize.
Both these people are human and deserve to be treated with basic circumspection.
Thanks for the compliment. Actually they need to be treated like the shit they are.
Deen

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the compliment. Actually they need to be treated like the shit they are.
that ain't right, man

you obviousy dont have a sense of humor

get over yourself

you aint from carroll county

stay in marion

Location hidden

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Deen wrote:
<quoted text>
that ain't right, man
you obviousy dont have a sense of humor
get over yourself
you aint from carroll county
stay in marion
You're an idiot, keep your mouth shut and let it go.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Deen is as Gay as Petsound, they may be in love.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Hector Murcielago wrote:
<quoted text>
They only post their opinions here as you and I do. Where did they go?
Hector, have you noticed both of their avatars are gone? That means they are on another town's forum posting under another name. They are the same person, but have many accounts. They're, oops sorry, "he" posts all over the place, just Google Petsound Topix forum, and you will find a lot of places he posts. Thinks he's smart, but really is a dumb ass.
Deen

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Dec 22, 2012
Sane-Sum-Beech wrote:
<quoted text>Hector, have you noticed both of their avatars are gone? That means they are on another town's forum posting under another name. They are the same person, but have many accounts. They're, oops sorry, "he" posts all over the place, just Google Petsound Topix forum, and you will find a lot of places he posts. Thinks he's smart, but really is a dumb ass.
the only dumb ass arond is you

get over it

go back to marion you aint from here

Location hidden

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Life is good....now that they're....oops....it's gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ararat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay or bi men in hillsville area (Feb '13) Mar 23 Denny 3
houses for rent? Mar 23 lrdavidson 1
News S.C. man charged with entering home, stealing v... Mar 18 enter username 2
Trinity Mission Health and Rehab Mar 6 just thinking 1
News Carjacker faces additional charges (Jan '12) Mar 6 just thinking 6
Adult video store Feb '15 Denny 2
selena and alicia Feb '15 ayyeeee 1
Ararat Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web